New guy and his story

albionlad

Reaction score
Since my last full update in about April, I ran out of Finasteride. Money was a bit tight so I went 1mg EOD, the ordered Fincar 5mg from another supplier, however it got lost in the post. Then I got another batch shipped, which arrived yesterday. To get back on track for the time without finasteride, I am taking 5mg finasteride for 3 days, then will take one 5mg tablet every 3 days. This still works out much cheaper than my previous supply

greenguy

Reaction score
Come on, Mr. OCD, step your game up. In your first posts you do left, front, right. Then later you start doing right, front, left. Unless some were mirrored or whatnot ;)

JK. Looks like you've had some improvement. GJ on catching things early. I'm about to post my story and considering starting treatment. One thing I will be asking is what are non-prescription suppliers. I know we're not supposed to post about this, so expecting PM's...

Anyway, hope things continue well for you.

- - - Updated - - -

PS, you should update your "my regimen".

albionlad

Reaction score
Hi

I will try to make the pictures more uniform from now on :) I will post a picture update in a month or so as I need to give Fincar a chance having been off for 3ish months and now switching to a different brand. Many thanks for the good wishes

albionlad

Reaction score
The shed has albionlad in a chokehold
He's tapping to the ring side
It's.. It's... Macho Man Dutasteride!

Yes, I have been shedding an unholy amount of hair. Maybe due to stress, maybe due to dying my hair brown like an idiot. Perhaps Fincar wasn't working after having 3 or 4 months off and things taking a foothold. So now I have decided to give dutasteride a try; albeit in a safe dose of 0.5mg per week.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
The shed has albionlad in a chokehold
He's tapping to the ring side
It's.. It's... Macho Man Dutasteride!

Yes, I have been shedding an unholy amount of hair. Maybe due to stress, maybe due to dying my hair brown like an idiot. Perhaps Fincar wasn't working after having 3 or 4 months off and things taking a foothold. So now I have decided to give dutasteride a try; albeit in a safe dose of 0.5mg per week.

Go get em Huckster! Go get em baby! But whose side is he on ?

I would stick to Finasteride if I were you. You have virtually no hairline recession from the recent pics and no sane person would even think you are going bald.

albionlad

Reaction score
One month into Dutasteride 0.5mg once per week

The crazy amount of shedding appears to be reduced. whether this shedding was caused by me not taking Finasteride for 3 or 4 months, or due to the fact that I dyed my hair brown (which has been a cause of loss for me in my teen years, read 1st page) I do not know.

I am keeping on top of my Minoxidil/Azelaic acid to the hair line corners, although I must admit I slacked off on this when my Finasteride intake/budget ran low.

No side effect on 0.5mg/week Dutas. So I will be upping to 2x per week 0.5mg Dutas.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Cue Bald

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you still have harry styles hair to me

shookwun

Reaction score
Maybe you should get your head checked for this imaginary hair loss, and being OCD over something that doesn't exist.

Imagine if you actually experienced hair loss :roll: