New GB for Proven Treatment: Cyclosporine A

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Finasteride doesn't work for everyone with Androgenetic Alopecia either, and less so for DUPA. You could also have a thyroid problem, or misdiagnosed AA, or telogen effluvium.
How do you diagnose telogen effluvium?

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am steel dont know why not taking it orally.. please explain to me...
It's going to shut down your immune system. The common cold could kill you.

Last edited:

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you put me in your will? I took ciclosporin oral that was before covid. I don't know if I would do it again now that COVID is rampant and restrictions have been left. Wear a mask and wash your hands. Taking the med is like living in the pandemic again with a higher risk.

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you put me in your will? I took ciclosporin oral that was before covid. I don't know if I would do it again now that COVID is rampant and restrictions have been left. Wear a mask and wash your hands. Taking the med is like living in the pandemic again with a higher risk.
Did It help you..?

HansMetjen

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Aneira is apparently still going, with the same plan. Only they are using latanoprost instead of minoxidil.

If anyone wants to join the gb on Discord just ask for an invite
Pegasus, can you please send me a Discord invite? I am potentially interested...

I am unable to send you a PM due to restrictions....

RagnarLothbrok

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You guys gonna grow shitloads of hair almost guaranteed, make sure to update us! Maybe it sparks interest in more people jumping in and growing sample size.

I wish the safety profile was better studied than a shitty 10-man trial with bad reporting... not worth for me risking considering we are in the middle of a pandemic where immunosupressed people have a high mortality rate

dutasteride+Cyclo could be very well the cure already but im afraid there won't be any trial assessing efficacy any soon, its pretty frustrating :(

xaragedom

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So the Cyclosporine A should be used once weekly? Because in this study you put on first post: "Topical cyclosporine in male pattern alopecia", they said that:
"The patients were given 5% cyclosporine in syringes of 2.5 mi. Each patient received 7 ml once weekly. The placebo group received syringes containing olive oil. Medication was applied to the scalp twice daily. The total dose for each application was 0.3 ml." So they applied it daily without injecting it? but used syringes as a applicator for a drug? And also that hair growth increase 381 hairs in reasponders and 71 in non-reasponder but what was the are of that hair increase?

Revono

My Regimen
Reaction score
To respond to cyclosporine, apparently there must be autoimmunity, allergy, photo sensitivity, something like that. I put on 25mg ciclosporin with dmso every morning. It's too early to say something about the hair, but the skin has already become better ..

coco_304

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To respond to cyclosporine, apparently there must be autoimmunity, allergy, photo sensitivity, something like that. I put on 25mg ciclosporin with dmso every morning. It's too early to say something about the hair, but the skin has already become better ..
Where did you get it??

Get my hair back

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using CypA ? Any changes for your hair?