New Forum Coming - Prep Yourselves!

Jambo

Reaction score
Hi Admin,

When viewing a thread can you add page numbers at the top of the thread as well as at the bottom? It’s a pain having to scroll to the bottom to navigate to another page.

Page numbers are already at the top and bottom for multi-page threads.
They're not at the top on mobile devices.

Also when viewing a forum it might be good to have page numbers under the thread titles. Meaning you can go straight to the last page of the thread for example. Can’t remember if it worked like that before.

These are already there.
Not on mobile devices.

Dimitri001

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin I keep having notifications disappear before I look at them, any idea why? I was at 13 yesterday and I'm at 11 today without having looked at anyhting.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Admin Thanks for all of your work, and efforts. This is one of the few places on the web, at least for the Hair System Community, that we can freely exchange info., ideas and expereinces.

The only thing I miss is the dark mode!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The software and interface itself look pretty nice. But also dark mode would be cool. Most people spent their time here at nights i think and eyes are pretty tired after busy long day. But thats my opinion :)

TanDoc

My Regimen
Reaction score
The software and interface itself look pretty nice. But also dark mode would be cool. Most people spent their time here at nights i think and eyes are pretty tired after busy long day. But thats my opinion :)
Yes! A dark mode theme would be fantastic!

Paul C

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why is this thread popping up for me? I click on "Watched Threads" and receive an error message and in the bottom right a link to this thread appears?

Can anyone help?

joseph castelli

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a heads up. Over the next week or so, we will be doing a major upgrade to this forum software.

Unfortunately as gorgeous as this thing is (and I would never change a thing), over time, software becomes obsolete and then it can become a security risk to the website.

So if you want to keep the site secure, you have to keep your software updated.

Along with that often comes a completely new appearance which you may or may not like. A new structure. New flow. New location for things in places you're not familiar with, etc.

Those who are averse to change REALLY hate these upgrades. :D

So I would just humbly ask for your patience in figuring out where things are, and any potential loss of features you may feel that you've discovered. In the end, it'll be the best, fully functional version of this forum software available today. And we have to just deal with what we get.
Hi is there any way you can make me anonymous in my profile? I requested a name change but no response. I do not want my full name advertised because I do not know who is reading these things. Thanks!

Itsnoahkennedy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a heads up. Over the next week or so, we will be doing a major upgrade to this forum software.

Unfortunately as gorgeous as this thing is (and I would never change a thing), over time, software becomes obsolete and then it can become a security risk to the website.

Along with that often comes a completely new appearance which you may or may not like. A new structure. New flow. New location for things in places you're not familiar with, etc.

So I would just humbly ask for your patience in figuring out where things are, and any potential loss of features you may feel that you've discovered. In the end, it'll be the best, fully functional version of this forum software available today. And we have to just deal with what we get.

The site may be offline for a few hours or half-day at some point in the near future when we finally go live.

Admin
Attaching photos to posts doesn't work anymore

joseph castelli

My Regimen
Reaction score

The site may be offline for a few hours or half-day at some point in the near future when we finally go live.

Admin
Can you please advise on how to edit my account details? I cannot do so.

doke

Reaction score
Admin i have been a long term member under this and another name many years even when Bryn Shelton was around but i have a Question what has happened to the shop link there are no products like S5 cream.