New Dermatch User Has Some Questions!!

Lost Boy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys I started using Dermatch about a month ago & it’s worked great at concealing my hair loss I just had a few questions on how to better my experience with it.
1. A lot of it often gets stuck on the applying brush & doesn’t come off even when I wet it again. Therefore I have to rub the brush on the Dermatch to get some more. The only way it gets off is by soap but that doesn’t really help me apply it on my head but rather down the drain. I feel like I’m wasting a good amount of it by having it get stuck on the brush. Is there a way to stop this from happening? UGH

2. Is there a way to rub off the excess Dermatch on your head besides taking tissues & rubbing them on your hair until they stop turning black? It’s a hassle having to do that :(

3. Can this clog your pores or slow down hair growth or worsen hair loss? I’ve read online that it doesn’t but I’d wanna hear the opinions of actual Dermatch users ya know?

4. It doesn’t run when I sweat, but how exactly does one wash their hair with the Dermatch in? Despite its claims it’s not really waterproof. I’d say about 60% of it stays in with just water in the shower. Do we have to wash our heads then reapply the other 40%? Because I like to be a pretty active guy.

That’s everything guys, thank you in advance if anyone decides to answer. I really appreciate it! :)