New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCALPMASTER

Reaction score
I did my 11th roll today, I think I will carry on past the 12 weeks done in the study. I have more vellus hairs on my temples and some look as If they are getting longer but it is very slow. I think it will take at least 1 year to see the full benefit of rolling sadly a lot of people will not be willing to wait this long and will probaly give up.

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
What type of valproic acid should we take? Is it a cream? Also what brand and when should we apply it? Also someone mentioned grey hairs and derma rolling? Does it create or prevent gray hairs?

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
As Princessrambo reminded us, the after pictures in the Indian study were taken 8 months after the 12 week procedure. It IS a slow process since we need to wait for the newly formed follicles to produce fully adult hairs and that takes time. Me I've noticed that all the small blond vellus hair that had sprouted after 3 weeks have now become black; it will take time for them to look like proper noticeable hairs.

Bump...

norman

Reaction score
not sure about this, since i only had three rolls. but i think my hair is less greasy and absorbs stuff better due to the rolling.
i showered yesterday, wore a cap the whole day and took a nap at noon and put on minoxidil before that nap. normally my hair would look like w jumped in a Oil-Tank after all this, but it's actually quite decent.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Lets try to first focus on a sustainable method of combatting our hair loss before we start another campaign.:) On the other hand, if you learn how to stop hair from greying, I'm all ears
What type of valproic acid should we take? Is it a cream? Also what brand and when should we apply it? Also someone mentioned grey hairs and derma rolling? Does it create or prevent gray hairs?

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
I guess we wont know how things panned out now that 2young has been banned. I don't think he was going to shave his head again anyway so I couldn't really tell how well it was working for him. Hopefully some others have been quietly documenting their own progress.

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
I for one am glad 2y2r is banned just because of his big picture sigs. There was no need for the repeated posting of them. It wasted bandwidth and took longer for pages to load. I am here to read and get info, not waste my cell phone data on the same gigantic picture sigs that serve no purpose. It was disrespectful of him, or anyone, to do that.

Go to your profile (top of any page here), then go to My Settings, then General Settings.
Here you can tick on/off whether you want signatures or avatars shown. Problem solved.

My most humble apologies if my avatar & sig were too disrespectful to you.

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpg

Heres some om epics from my ipad I took just for everyone. You may not be able to see it, but I grew back entire hairline, small hairs everywhere, I may get banned soon who knows with this forum. This is after 10 weeks, was slick bald, now full of hairs half 1 centimeter, black hairs, I stopped week 10 to give hair chance to grow, now using violet ray. Took 2000-6000 mg of msm and vitamin c daily. No minoxidil

Thor9

Established Member
Reaction score
Got in my 2.0 mm roller today, gonna do my second real roll this Saturday after waiting two weeks...can't wait.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Looking good man! Is there redness I'm seeing around the perimeters of your hairline or just lighting issue? Good luck with the violet rays.
View attachment 23808View attachment 23809

Heres some om epics from my ipad I took just for everyone. You may not be able to see it, but I grew back entire hairline, small hairs everywhere, I may get banned soon who knows with this forum. This is after 10 weeks, was slick bald, now full of hairs half 1 centimeter, black hairs, I stopped week 10 to give hair chance to grow, now using violet ray. Took 2000-6000 mg of msm and vitamin c daily. No minoxidil

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
We ARE FREE to subscribe to any method/approach that WE CHOOSE. Whether its clinically supported or anecdotal or backed by science or earnest living testimony. If it makes us FEEL GOOD that is half the struggle. I want to FEEL GOOD. Therefore in approx. 2 weeks I'll be trialing the DR method. It will be another personally tailored 'study', conformed to my personal comfort level and this helps me FEELS GOOD. IF or WHEN I observe progress I will share with YOU for this is right and both ME and YOU FEEL GOOD. One day If or WHEN this FORUM or moreover SCIENCE ever deems DR an effective fighting method against male pattern baldness WE WILL FEEL EVEN BETTER. For now though I just want to FEEL GOOD, if only for a little while.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Ok well then maybe it will at least displace the present pain I'm generally feeling .:)A sanguine diversion just might temporarily work. Thanks for the support man.:)
Good luck, but one thing I can tell you from experience is that dermarolling does not FEEL GOOD. ;)

pablozaur

Reaction score
View attachment 23808View attachment 23809

Congrats bro, full crown of hair, that's my target too, not too much bothered about temples.
Are you still gonna keep on rolling to get some temple action going?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.