New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
My posts are relevant, because I'm a real hair loss sufferer, a genuine bald guy who tries to prevent people from falling into the trap of false hope.

You seem to be the NW2,5 with minor loss, so whether all your experimental treatments work or not has no influence on you, because you'll never be bald.

You just throw everything at your scalp, including dermarolling, convince yourself you're right, then talk down to everyone who doesn't agree with your dogmatic views.

You are a real dumbass, not an hairloss sufferer. I kept my hair on my head because of my postitive attitude towards the situation and the knowledge that I learned through out the years that I applied/initiated in real life. I didn't force anybody to buy or try experimental treatments. You are just a depressive a**h** that try to push your agenda everywhere. Go suffer somewhere else, I really don't give a ****. You are damn annoying and a ****ing plague on every hairloss forums.

Reaction score
Not everyone has the right to an opinion, that's the problem. You have the right to an opinion when you know what you're talking about.

If I ask you what you think about the Belgian economy, do you have an opinion on that?

That's the same with those people coming here saying things like "I used minoxidil for a week and now I have wrinkles", they have no legitimacy saying that.

I saw something like "hellhouser will help you understand the FGF9 thing" in another thread, as if he was a scientist or an expert on the matter.

Wow wow wow...

minoxidil gives you wrinkles?

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
You are a real dumbass, not an hairloss sufferer. I kept my hair on my head because of my postitive attitude towards the situation and the knowledge that I learned through out the years that I applied/initiated in real life. I didn't force anybody to buy or try experimental treatments. You are just a depressive a**h** that try to push your agenda everywhere. Go suffer somewhere else, I really don't give a ****. You are damn annoying and a ****ing plague on every hairloss forums.

LMFAO, damn squeegee here I am trying to be sensitive and decent and you go Fu@king it all up, didn't you get the memo, You really are a d!ck:whaasup:

seriously Fred lighten up, use the forums for what they are, a tool and quit taking it so personal, you too squeegina!!!!

sweetsymphony

Reaction score
I did dermarolling today for about 1 hour and I got some bloods on my scalp, It was really painful for me , I have to stop it for some minutes and take a
break , I really felt punishing myself , The only reason which I try to finish it was because of good reviews which I have read about it , But honestly its
was really painful for me , I used 192 ( the same one on amazon ) .

Hi Parsia, I feel you. It can take me up to 2 hours for each session. It's painful for everyone. No one said this was easy. Is the possibility of regrowing your hair worth all of this pain? Only you can answer that yourself.

There have been quite a few people who have seen positive effects of this after months of enduring through the pain. Will we ever regain all that was lost? No one truly knows and everyone's results will vary. Unfortunately, we are all experimenting and we are the guinea pigs in figuring out a solution for our hairloss.

If you do decide to stick through this, you should be prepared to commit to it for at least a year before quitting. Even after a year, you will still not get full results. Its takes many, many hair cycles for miniaturized hair to grow and thicken up to it's original shaft.

Unfortunately, there are no miracle, quick gimmicks to growing hair as of yet. There are a lot of lies out there on the internet, don't let your impatience fool you.

As for all of the negativity out there, if you don't believe this works, GTFO! No one is forcing you to do this or believe this works. I wish you all luck in regrowing but too many people will talk themselves into the ground before giving any regimen a proper chance to bloom. This is a dermarolling thread, if you attack it and flat out say its not working after a couple weeks or months, of course the people rigourously following it will attack you.

Unless you've tried something for at least a year, don't come on any thread or forum and attack the users by telling them what they are doing doesn't work or their theory is stupid. Even if it didn't work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for others.

In my opinion, just halting your hairloss is a huge accomplishment. Of course we're all aiming for a full regrowth but it's always a good idea to stay cautiously optimistic.

Ollybfd

Reaction score
Hi

I've been rolling for 3 weeks now and I'm finally starting to see lots of blood and I feel like my hair is getting thicker. My main issue is that I can't seem to find minoxidil foam brand that doesn't make my scalp like crazy, so I haven't been using it.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Tahoma, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]I have used Rogaine and Kirkland foam in the past and not had any issues with itchy scalp but in the past month I have encountered an unbearable itch while using either brand.

im not really sure why but do you think it's the Nizoral making my scalp too dry and thus stopping the foam from properly absorbing?

Are there any other minoxidil foams I could try (and can be bought in the uk) that may not cause the itch?[/FONT]

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow wow wow...

minoxidil gives you wrinkles?

hows derma rolling working for you Mr. watermelon, any results

- - - Updated - - -

Try nizoral shampoo or castor oil/olive oil mix every couple days, wait a few days after rolling so that it doesn't interfere with the wounding process.

Disclaimer: castor oil seems to make me shed if I leave it on for more than a few hrs, I have to wash it out within an hr, but It helps with the itch

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Parsia, I feel you. It can take me up to 2 hours for each session. It's painful for everyone. No one said this was easy. Is the possibility of regrowing your hair worth all of this pain? Only you can answer that yourself.

There have been quite a few people who have seen positive effects of this after months of enduring through the pain. Will we ever regain all that was lost? No one truly knows and everyone's results will vary. Unfortunately, we are all experimenting and we are the guinea pigs in figuring out a solution for our hairloss.

If you do decide to stick through this, you should be prepared to commit to it for at least a year before quitting. Even after a year, you will still not get full results. Its takes many, many hair cycles for miniaturized hair to grow and thicken up to it's original shaft.

Unfortunately, there are no miracle, quick gimmicks to growing hair as of yet. There are a lot of lies out there on the internet, don't let your impatience fool you.

As for all of the negativity out there, if you don't believe this works, GTFO! No one is forcing you to do this or believe this works. I wish you all luck in regrowing but too many people will talk themselves into the ground before giving any regimen a proper chance to bloom. This is a dermarolling thread, if you attack it and flat out say its not working after a couple weeks or months, of course the people rigourously following it will attack you.

Unless you've tried something for at least a year, don't come on any thread or forum and attack the users by telling them what they are doing doesn't work or their theory is stupid. Even if it didn't work for you it doesn't mean it won't work for others.

In my opinion, just halting your hairloss is a huge accomplishment. Of course we're all aiming for a full regrowth but it's always a good idea to stay cautiously optimistic.
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Sweetsymphony( Sorry I don't know you're first name)

I think I have read one of you're post before because when I was dermarolling I was thinking about some guy who said it takes for him around 2 hours , So it gave me hope to keep going on it ! So my guess is it should be you ! Anyhow thanks for you're answer and you're explanation .
I really can not say anything about refusing or accepting the theory , I just trust to other experiences and said to myself I will try it , I also said to myself there should some pain to gain everything in life !

Anyhow , I did not have any aim to attack the users about their believes or something, I just wrote how I felt when I did that and just wanna share my experience , In some cases especially on this topic , I saw people are sensitive about someone disagreement . Even I do not have any disagreement because I didn't use it so I can not judge about it . Thanks for you're good wishes though. I wish good result
for you too.

I have noticed some bald spot in my vertex today , Do you think its a good idea to use only Rogaine foam on that part and also keep using my Lipogaine for
my crown for 2 ML like past? I just have some concern because it will be two different product and 4ml of minoxidil everyday.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
.- - - Updated - - -

Hi

I've been rolling for 3 weeks now and I'm finally starting to see lots of blood and I feel like my hair is getting thicker. My main issue is that I can't seem to find minoxidil foam brand that doesn't make my scalp like crazy, so I haven't been using it.

I have used Rogaine and Kirkland foam in the past and not had any issues with itchy scalp but in the past month I have encountered an unbearable itch while using either brand.

im not really sure why but do you think it's the Nizoral making my scalp too dry and thus stopping the foam from properly absorbing?

Are there any other minoxidil foams I could try (and can be bought in the uk) that may not cause the itch?
-----------------
Hi Ollybfd

Please tell me how many time do you use Nizoral in a week? I didn't see that in you're regimen , However Nizoral is not recommended to use more than
two times in a week, But if you ask my opinion yes it can dries you're scalp somehow and if you feel that way you can just use it once in a week.
But I can not say anything about absorb process.
Try to use some good shampoos which I will recommend Phytoworx Organic shampoo ( stem cell ) , its a little bit pricey but It doesn't have any foam or
lather and can help maybe , Otherwise you can search for Regenepure too , it also has ketoconazole 1% , and many other good ingredients but the problem
is it makes you're hair so flat. So it depends on you're choice , There is another type of shampoo with caffeine which I have read good reviews about that
which called Ultrax labs and also Revita, But I just give you the names and it will be you're choice.

For minoxidil foam to my knowledge there are only these two brands and it seems both good . I did not see any other foam .

sweetsymphony

Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------

Hey Sweetsymphony( Sorry I don't know you're first name)

I think I have read one of you're post before because when I was dermarolling I was thinking about some guy who said it takes for him around 2 hours , So it gave me hope to keep going on it ! So my guess is it should be you ! Anyhow thanks for you're answer and you're explanation .
I really can not say anything about refusing or accepting the theory , I just trust to other experiences and said to myself I will try it , I also said to myself there should some pain to gain everything in life !

Anyhow , I did not have any aim to attack the users about their believes or something, I just wrote how I felt when I did that and just wanna share my experience , In some cases especially on this topic , I saw people are sensitive about someone disagreement . Even I do not have any disagreement because I didn't use it so I can not judge about it . Thanks for you're good wishes though. I wish good result
for you too.

I have noticed some bald spot in my vertex today , Do you think its a good idea to use only Rogaine foam on that part and also keep using my Lipogaine for
my crown for 2 ML like past? I just have some concern because it will be two different product and 4ml of minoxidil everyday.

Haha Parsia, I wasn't saying you were trying to attack anyone. I was referring to others who are always negative. Def not you! (Btw, I'm a girl)

In regards to your question, I don't have too much knowledge about lipogaine so I'm sorry I can not answer you. However, if lipogaine includes minoxidil, I don't see why you would need to use both.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Being positive grows hair now. You kept your hair because of kind genetics.

In fact, I'm a very happy person, not depressed at all, despite the image you have of me.

- - - Updated - - -

See.. just another example of how dumb your little mind is thinking.. You see yourself as a victim of hair loss..I see it as a challenge. We use 2 different approach to problems and life.Through out my experimentations, learning progress and trials I kept my hair on my head while FredtheBelgian was found in the impact of hairloss threads and others misc hairloss forums bitching about his androgenic alopecia scalp..Go get lost dumbass.

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
Haha Parsia, I wasn't saying you were trying to attack anyone. I was referring to others who are always negative. Def not you! (Btw, I'm a girl)

In regards to your question, I don't have too much knowledge about lipogaine so I'm sorry I can not answer you. However, if lipogaine includes minoxidil, I don't see why you would need to use both.

Oh Ok, Funny , I had the feeling that you should be a girl but I wasn't sure ! I don't know how the feeling comes ! Lol.

As you said Lipogaine has Minoxidil with some other stuff which I believe more useful for hairline. But I think 2ml each day will not cover all of my scalp

and I have noticed the bald spot in the vertex, Just think to use Rogaine foam beside and I think I can use 1ml of Lipogaine and 0.5 ml of Rogaine in each

application ! 4ml will have more side effect as I have searched now.

Thanks for you're respnoding SweetSymphony ! ( Since I don't know you're name)

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
LMFAO, damn squeegee here I am trying to be sensitive and decent and you go Fu@king it all up, didn't you get the memo, You really are a d!ck:whaasup:

seriously Fred lighten up, use the forums for what they are, a tool and quit taking it so personal, you too squeegina!!!!

What's the difference between an New Orleans Saints fan and a carp? One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish. hahahahhhhaahahah!!!!

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between an New Orleans Saints fan and a carp? One is a bottom-feeding, scum sucker, and the other is a fish. hahahahhhhaahahah!!!!

Lmao YOU d!ck that's cold, Hey we made it to the playoffs barely, going to the superbowl now:youbet:

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I experimented too, for a whole year. Scalp massages, tons of supplements, iodine, clays, you name it, I tried basically everything. Was it worth it? Hell no. You see, I don't want other people to make the same mistakes I did.

You give people false hope, you tell them there is something, something very secret and hidden they can do to stop their hair loss. Some will believe you, try to "experiment" like you do, possibly experiencing serious health problems in the process. Don't tell me it can't happen, I for example have been screwed up by iodine that was recommended by a bunch of proclaimed hair loss gurus on another forum (Immortalhair). You tell people to roll really hard, to make themselves bleed a lot, someday someone is going to get an infection because of your silly advices.

And why do you keep insulting me? Is this your way of making your point across? Other people on the forum are right, you are a child squeegee.

--------------------

just wanna say my personal opinion , I like to see arguments here and I do not think its a bad thing , I read you're post and I can't say I am agree with you or not
because all of these are theory , But I agree with you in one issue , It's not nice to insult to each other and I have noticed you don't use those insulting words for replying back, I think it shows you are a mature person :)

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I experimented too, for a whole year. Scalp massages, tons of supplements, iodine, clays, you name it, I tried basically everything. Was it worth it? Hell no. You see, I don't want other people to make the same mistakes I did.

You give people false hope, you tell them there is something, something very secret and hidden they can do to stop their hair loss. Some will believe you, try to "experiment" like you do, possibly experiencing serious health problems in the process. Don't tell me it can't happen, I for example have been screwed up by iodine that was recommended by a bunch of proclaimed hair loss gurus on another forum (Immortalhair). You tell people to roll really hard, to make themselves bleed a lot, someday someone is going to get an infection because of your silly advices.

And why do you keep insulting me? Is this your way of making your point across? Other people on the forum are right, you are a child squeegee.

Fred, some of these things do work for some people, common sense and research goes a long way with these treatments, read thru the studies and take what makes sense, I even looked up and researched the violet ray that my buddy beliefisanidiot cites, (yes I enjoy messing with him) there are some people that had results with that, masturbating the scalp works for some, you are so negative towards everything, disinfect your roller, be sanitary, experiment, I roll bloody, cant take finasteride, should we just go bald and be miserable with no hope. some things cause black circles and wrinkles, some people are hypochonriac, accept it, deal with it and move on

- - - Updated - - -

--------------------

just wanna say my personal opinion , I like to see arguments here and I do not think its a bad thing , I read you're post and I can't say I am agree with you or not
because all of these are theory , But I agree with you in one issue , It's not nice to insult to each other and I have noticed you don't use those insulting words for replying back, I think it shows you are a mature person :)

read some of his other posts, these are mild

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
"Some of these things do work for some people."

That's just the kind of statement I hate. None of these experimental treatments work, if they did we would have a forum filled with before/after from different treatments. This hasn't happened (yet).

What do we have now? Only Minoxidil and propecia results. Because they do work to the point we cannot even deny it.

Someone saying their crown is thickening or that they see vellus hairs on their hair line (how many times have I read this one) on a forum will never be proof.

I don't want people who got side-effects from conventional treatments to be miserable, just realistic.

That said, I'm about to do my third roll since I got back to dermarolling.

hahahaah cool story bros.

- - - Updated - - -

Cool story bros. Plague or FretheBelgian? Plague!

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score

That's just the kind of statement I hate. None of these experimental treatments work, if they did we would have a forum filled with before/after from different treatments. This hasn't happened (yet).

What do we have now? Only Minoxidil and propecia results. Because they do work to the point we cannot even deny it.

Someone saying their crown is thickening or that they see vellus hairs on their hair line (how many times have I read this one) on a forum will never be proof.

I don't want people who got side-effects from conventional treatments to be miserable, just realistic.

I give up, good luck with rolling, post your results both good and bad

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Just did my 4th roll, a lot more blood, and as someone else mentioned it isn't as painful anymore. No improvements hair wise.

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

sweetsymphony

Reaction score

You say all of these experimental treatments don't work yet you are doing your third roll. Are you not experimenting yourself to see? If you have not seen one photographic evidence that wounding works on this thread, then no pictures, no matter how great will change your mind.

You then say you live a happy life and aren't depressed. Why are you trolling so many hairloss forums being so negative and enduring all of these attacks from everyone? Go out and live your happy life and leave everyone on the forums alone.

You think you are trying to help by not giving false hope. You aren't "helping" anyone. None of your posts have positively contributed to finding a solution to hairloss, not even close.

The reason you aren't getting any results is because you have no hope. Maybe certain things work for some and not others is because they had hope / positive mindset. The placebo effect can have very strange and powerful effects.

Hopefully you can find this video informative. But I'm guessing after you watch it, you will still be like "where is the evidence that the placebo effect works?"

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yfRVCaA5o18&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DyfRVCaA5o18

Status
Not open for further replies.