New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CharlesXavier

Reaction score
I have noticed lately that i am shedding a lot less hair. Before starting the dermaroller i would lose at least 100 hairs per day. This is now down to 30 or 40 hairs per day.

Keep on rolling guys.[/QUOTE
You using minoxidil?

buddyebsen1

Reaction score
Thanks for the tip! How much did you get your dermapen for? I found one from amazon for close to $130. Would def be interested if it cuts down my sessions in more than half the time!

Mine is not electric. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Derma-Micro-...item27d4cf2ce9 I'm in the US and ordered from them (make sure you scroll down). I meant to order the larger one but got the small pen one by mistake. I kept it and use it (1.5 mm). I do each press very quickly and move throughout the scalp in about a minute. I do about ten passes while I'm watching TV and then check the mirror to see if I need to give a bit more attention to any area. Hurts a bit but not bad and no hair gets tangled. BTW, they are so cheap, you may want to get both a large one and the pen stamp to see which one you like better.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
hair-life.jpg
or in this link another photo
http://www.sheaff-ephemera.com/_Media/evansprofilefrontal150.jpeg
http://blog.modernmechanix.com/mags/PopularScience/11-1936/vacuum_hair.jpg

Circulation is the key,
Does anyone know of a good suction vacuum tool for scalp massages ?

i believe the dermaroller is artificially inducing circulation using the body's natural reaction to wounding and healing. We eventually want the body to do this naturally, so you might as well start this process as well, I say **** minoxidil and all other drugs, masturbate your scalp like squeegee says, penis masturbation won't benefit you in the long run as much as scalp masturbations.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guys i just came to a point.

my galea is more sensitive to touching and to pain. is this because of increase blood vessel network? and every next time is even more touchy feely bloody messy

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score

OMG lol!:)

- - - Updated - - -

guys i just came to a point.

my galea is more sensitive to touching and to pain. is this because of increase blood vessel network? and every next time is even more touchy feely bloody messy

Vascularity increases.. good sign! More capillaries and blood vessels. The plumbing system is getting bigger and bigger..

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
squeegee since we are becomming superhumans., i just though google pegym. we are gonna have some elephant d icks too. looooooooooooooooooooooooool

squeegee btw can you suggest me a protein supplement? i am thinking of http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-Whey-Gold-Standard-p-201.html

also will my protein intake interupt my new hair?

squeegee i believe i admire you and your out of the box thinking. together we could take advantage of masses stupidity and be capitalistic hairy men.

[video=youtube;idr01rpcSfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idr01rpcSfM[/video]

txamkings

Reaction score
welcome, most of the guys on here that started with a 540 ended up using a 192 needle,

I have seen that a lot of people have switched to the 192, I do have one on the way as well. I am thinking about switching it up and just use whatever I feel is more comfortable and effective.

txamkings

Reaction score
squeegee since we are becomming superhumans., i just though google pegym. we are gonna have some elephant d icks too. looooooooooooooooooooooooool

squeegee btw can you suggest me a protein supplement? i am thinking of http://www.optimumnutrition.com/products/100-Whey-Gold-Standard-p-201.html

also will my protein intake interupt my new hair?

squeegee i believe i admire you and your out of the box thinking. together we could take advantage of masses stupidity and be capitalistic hairy men.

[video=youtube;idr01rpcSfM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idr01rpcSfM[/video]

Hey man check out this if you want protein..http://www.rxwhey.com/proteins/ Awesome quality stuff and one of the companies to have a FDA approved facility and use GMP....none of the big companies use this because they have a bunch of BS fillers in their protein...Hope this helps man

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I have seen that a lot of people have switched to the 192, I do have one on the way as well. I am thinking about switching it up and just use whatever I feel is more comfortable and effective.

that's the way to do it, EXPERIMENT, despite all the talk and BS no on knows the right way to do this, just let everyone know what your experience is

- - - Updated - - -

yea we could really try to keep the posts about DRing only if possible

Don't see that happening, this thread has been derailed so many damn times its hard for people to find relevant info on rolling any more

- - - Updated - - -

What's with the Youtube crappy music videos for every post? No wonder this thread is seen as a joke on other hair loss forums.

despite all that this has been the most informative out of all that has been started, never really took off on btt, was too many negative people from the start, where this thread has people swearing its the cure from the start, I am right in the middle and am just posting my experience with this just trying to take what info I can use and applying it

Chromeo

Established Member
Reaction score
despite all that this has been the most informative out of all that has been started, never really took off on btt, was too many negative people from the start, where this thread has people swearing its the cure from the start, I am right in the middle and am just posting my experience with this just trying to take what info I can use and applying it

Yes, between here and BTT, we've got it covered. This thread is manic, and theirs is bloody depressive. :woot: :sad:

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
What's with the Youtube crappy music videos for every post? No wonder this thread is seen as a joke on other hair loss forums.

Is any of your posts more relevant? FredtheBelgian. You are the biggest joke on every Hairloss Forums. Stick to the other threads (Impact of hairloss) or Forums then dumbass.

- - - Updated - - -

also will my protein intake interupt my new hair? squeegee i believe i admire you and your out of the box thinking. together we could take advantage of masses stupidity and be capitalistic hairy men.

It is pretty messed up ^^^^^ LOL

2Young..Let's start the derma rolling clinic ASAP!

I tried pretty much everything on the market.. you get fed up of indigesting these proteins shakes..2-3 times a day.. the flavors gets old quick as well! I don't know what your goals are.. but the 2 best proteins products are from Twinlab

Got all the Amino Acids needed for proper recovery and results.

One for MASS and one for Lean Muscles.. couple scoops a day,no upset stomach like the protein shakes. Best absorption ever as well.
http://www.gnc.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2133528
http://www.twinlab.com/product/amino-fuel®-liquid-original

Creatine is also a must.. the best on the market is the Kre Alkalyn one.. No sides effects like water retention.. bloated face etc.. highly recommended.

http://www.vitacost.com/all-american-efx-kre-alkalyn-efx-750-mg-240-capsules

Proteins is excellent to support hair growth. Amino Acids are the building block of life.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
My posts are relevant, because I'm a real hair loss sufferer, a genuine bald guy who tries to prevent people from falling into the trap of false hope.

You seem to be the NW2,5 with minor loss, so whether all your experimental treatments work or not has no influence on you, because you'll never be bald.

You just throw everything at your scalp, including dermarolling, convince yourself you're right, then talk down to everyone who doesn't agree with your dogmatic views.

Fred you do seem to have a very negative view on things and it shows up In your posts, I have seen you jump on people that posts about side effects calling them fear mongers and kind of attacking them, lighten up this is just a forum, everyone has a right to a opinion as do you just don't be so ready to attack, I am calling you out just like I have called squeegee out for being a D!CK too. Chill and its all good, take this thread for what its worth and move on.

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
Not everyone has the right to an opinion, that's the problem. You have the right to an opinion when you know what you're talking about.

If I ask what you think about the Belgian economy, do you have an opinion on that?

That's the same with those people coming here saying things like "I used minoxidil for a week and now I have wrinkles", they have no legitimacy saying that.

I saw something like "Hellhouser will help you understand the FGF9 thing" in another thread, as if he was a scientist or an expert on the matter.

Everyone does have a right to an opinion, you seem too use yours a lot, you may not agree and they may be wrong but you don't have to be a complete a$$ about it and attack them, some people are new and just need assurance, it doesn't make their opinion any less worthy than yours, if you dont like it you can just skip over it, no one is going to take away your right to post if you don't comment. You said it your self people don't like you, why?? Look its a forum, not everyone is smarter than you, some are smarter and not everyone is as smart as they think they are on here, you have young and older, its a mixed bag. Cheer up bud hairloss isn't the end of the world as much as we like to think it is

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
2young , do u feel pain More easily now on scalp ? Im experiencing the opposite, i need More pressure to feel pain at the temples.scalp there got much More soft and not that hard anymore thats what i can say for sure

saintsfan92344

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't attack them, I question them. It's important to have a counter point of view, otherwise it becomes a sectary forum where the dissident is banned like Immortalhair.

Newbies could come here, see things like "dermarolling will be the ultimate cure for sure!" or "minoxidil gives wrinkles" and take it at face's value.

Sometimes it's important to tell things like they are, you can't tell a guy who is starting to lose it that everything is going to be alright.

I agree with the counter point of view on some things, its all how you say it and you come off as attacking or negative most of the time, maybe you cant tell a guy its going to be all right but you dont have to act like he is a dumba$$ for worrying, if you can give him options or help him do it, if not don't say anything. If someone attacks me on here I am not backing down and I will return the favor and then some, but other than that we are in the same boat. I am not trying to be the conscience of the forum but sometimes it just gets ridiculous and someone has to step up. You seem like an intelligent guy, I am not trying to bash you I just wish you would show a little more respect sometimes

Parsia

Established Member
Reaction score
I did dermarolling today for about 1 hour and I got some bloods on my scalp, It was really painful for me , I have to stop it for some minutes and take a
break , I really felt punishing myself , The only reason which I try to finish it was because of good reviews which I have read about it , But honestly its
was really painful for me , I used 192 ( the same one on amazon ) .

Does anybody have any suggestion?

Status
Not open for further replies.