New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicefella

Established Member
Reaction score
Last question, do you guys think it would be a good idea to take fish oil sups or would be be bad in conjunction with rolling'? I ask because fish oil helps a lot with inflammation so it would speed up the healing process right?

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
10th day post 7th roll

-0 shedding

-hair keep sprouting hairline and all over galea.

-galea elasticity remains increased.

-arteries behind ears stayed enlarged and pump much more blood towards galea.

-hair doesnt become oily even if i dont wash it for 5 days.

-existing hair remains with increased diameter.thick.

-lymph nodes around neck are almost gone.

at this leve i believe i healed 80% 8th roll comes tomorrow. lets all hope and pray that galea doesnt mutate to a more advanced biochemical enviroment earlier than the two year time frame that a wound keeps healing.

reporting from planet hair.
-john

I am also experiencing a drastic reduction in oil. Haven't washed my hair in 4 days and its dry as straw, usually by day 2 it gets super oily and shiny ?? Anyone care to explain this? Not that I'm complaining.... I have tried to control my oily hair for years as I always suspected it was doing more harm than good with regards to the hairloss.. just a little baffled thats all.

Unfixable

Reaction score
Hey guys I read about 100 pages and I'm convinced you are onto something, I will join you guys from January :)
I just have some remaining questions to which I couldn't find any answer yet:
I have pretty long hair and stil rather thick in some places, so I will use a derma stamp.
Saw this one linked before: http://www.amazon.com/Medic-Conditi...F8&qid=1385444106&sr=8-3&keywords=derma+stamp
Anyone using a derma stamp who maybe also tried the roller can give some tips about differences? (Pain, duration of rolling/stabbing, result).
Second question I have is about other things I should prepare besides roller and stamp. I read about some alcohol solutions to clean the roller? Are people using some disinfecting solutions on their head after rolling?
I would love if some people could just link what they're using and maybe even put amazon links? I would be super grateful :)
Anyway, I'm hoping for the best results for everyone here... Keep on rolling!

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
I am also experiencing a drastic reduction in oil. Haven't washed my hair in 4 days and its dry as straw, usually by day 2 it gets super oily and shiny ?? Anyone care to explain this? Not that I'm complaining.... I have tried to control my oily hair for years as I always suspected it was doing more harm than good with regards to the hairloss.. just a little baffled thats all.

Because the excess free radicals caused by Androgen Alopecia mediates enlarged sebaceous glands and hyperplasia. You're physically remodeling the scalp with the derma roller which support an healthy/normal "state".

Glutathione, glutathione S-transferase and reactive oxygen species of human scalp sebaceous glands in male pattern baldness.

Giralt M, Cervello I, Nogues MR, Puerto AM, Ortin F, Argany N, Mallol J.
Source

Unit of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University "Rovira i Virgili," Reus, Spain.

Abstract

We investigated the contribution of reactive oxygen species to the development of sebaceous gland hyperplasia and the characteristics of the glutathione S-transferase/glutathione system in male pattern baldness. Glutathione S-transferase, glutathione, and thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances were determined in sebaceous gland-enriched scalp skin of men affected by male pattern baldness and were subjected to hair autotransplantation. In comparison with the hairy occipital-donor areas, the following results were obtained in alopecic frontoparietal samples: glutathione S-transferase-specific activity increased 7-fold (p < 0.001); enzyme affinity towards 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene decreased 2-fold (p = 0.009); glutathione content decreased 2.5-fold (p = 0.017); and thiobarbituric acid reactive substances increased 2-fold (p = 0.006). Chromatofocusing analysis, bromosulfophthalein IC50 values, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and immunohistochemistry with polyclonal antibodies raised against glutathione S-transferases alpha, mu, and pi demonstrated the presence of alpha, pi, and probably the 5.8 alpha isoenzymes in the sebaceous gland. These results support the hypothesis that reactive oxygen species are involved in the pathogenesis of sebaceous gland hyperplasia in male pattern baldness.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
Because the excess free radicals caused by Androgen Alopecia mediates enlarged sebaceous glands and hyperplasia. You're physically remodeling the scalp with the derma roller which support an healthy/normal "state".

Glutathione, glutathione S-transferase and reactive oxygen species of human scalp sebaceous glands in male pattern baldness.

Source

Unit of Pharmacology, School of Medicine, University "Rovira i Virgili," Reus, Spain.

Abstract

We investigated the contribution of reactive oxygen species to the development of sebaceous gland hyperplasia and the characteristics of the glutathione S-transferase/glutathione system in male pattern baldness. Glutathione S-transferase, glutathione, and thiobarbituric acid-reactive substances were determined in sebaceous gland-enriched scalp skin of men affected by male pattern baldness and were subjected to hair autotransplantation. In comparison with the hairy occipital-donor areas, the following results were obtained in alopecic frontoparietal samples: glutathione S-transferase-specific activity increased 7-fold (p < 0.001); enzyme affinity towards 1-chloro-2,4-dinitrobenzene decreased 2-fold (p = 0.009); glutathione content decreased 2.5-fold (p = 0.017); and thiobarbituric acid reactive substances increased 2-fold (p = 0.006). Chromatofocusing analysis, bromosulfophthalein IC50 values, enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, and immunohistochemistry with polyclonal antibodies raised against glutathione S-transferases alpha, mu, and pi demonstrated the presence of alpha, pi, and probably the 5.8 alpha isoenzymes in the sebaceous gland. These results support the hypothesis that reactive oxygen species are involved in the pathogenesis of sebaceous gland hyperplasia in male pattern baldness.

You're a serious asset to this forum bro....

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score

Source

Abstract

I don't understand a word of that abstract but I trust that u provided it because it's good. Thanks Squeegee - appreciate all your efforts. Salud.

BeliefISKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah man , its like even if i part them downwards they come up. i think i did it toooo much and its to much bloood flow and new angiogenesys that caused this., anyway tis good

I wouldn't want this to happen to me though lol.... I want my hair to remain wavy/curly (basically to its normal texture. I mean, I don't see my texture changing because my follicles are programmed to produce whatever type gaur I was born to produce so I'm not worried about that. I wonder why the hell happened to you? Maybe you're right about doing it too much but idk....

Mr.Squeege? Do you have an input?

opti

Established Member
Reaction score
Is any1 here using copper peptides ?Looks like they have high benefits in dermarolling etc?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
you people why you keep refering to dermarolling? i mean the hole concept is to create a sufficient wound (safety accepted level ofcourse) in order healing mechanism to create a biochemical enviroment for hair to stop shed get thicker and regrow.or even trichogenesys. well i have a part under my left pectoralis(chest) where i got scratched be cars door window as i closed the door in a hurry, DSC07516.jpg

i did not dermaroll this part of body i just wounded it in an angle while i was closing cars door.hair appeared in a month kept growing and stayed 2 years as of now.i did NOT apply anything while healing. my skin turned red and then yellowish for some days.thats all.

brothers you need to wound in a way that skin turns reddish purple like when you get punched in the face,that indicates stem cell activity=baldness reversal=cure

lets kill this baldness b itch
<font size="5"><font size="7">[video=youtube;4b4TDc9NzU0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b4TDc9NzU0[/video]

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
guysssssssssssssss for last time please stop referring to DERMAROLLING, its WOUNDING SUFFICIENT, it just happened that long needle dermaroller serve our purpose ​ONLY IF YOU PRESS HARD

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this thread is the beginning of the cure forum chapter.

it is almost 350.000 views, i bet its gonna go to a million and over. thats right the b itches over bald lye talk wont stop our voice.

i am half an hour before 8th roll. i left the xylocream stay for an hour fon increased numbing, lets see i wont roll extremely hard but enough.lets hope it gets played out as it has to

reporting from planet hair for baldies comming cure
0.jpg

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah man , its like even if i part them downwards they come up. i think i did it toooo much and its to much bloood flow and new angiogenesys that caused this., anyway tis good

Hey 2y2r, I was searching around on some info and came accross this.
This could be why you say your hair is sticking up so easily.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arrector_pili_muscle

Perhaps the rolling is is causing a reaction in these muscles.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sebum#Sebum

squeegee

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.