New Dermaroller Study; Thoughts, comments?

Status
Not open for further replies.

anfangm

Reaction score
I am still debating..! I really don't know if weak rollings few times a week is better or a big aggressive rolling bring more results.. I just know that my hair look the best the first day or 2 after rolling mainly due to the extra blood migrating to the scalp..the vasodilation due to the hydrostatic pressure from the acute inflammatory.. 3.0mm is awesome.. it reach deeper so I have better chance to recruit more blood vessels and destroy fibrosis at the root of the follicles...

[video=youtube;G-FVuExFd-A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-FVuExFd-A[/video]

- - - Updated - - -

Shedding was madness! probably because I went overboard with the roller at first.. Anyhow, no more shedding at all and you can see my hairline trying to set in which is a good feeling.. You just need a better foundation for your hair to growth.

--------------------------

Thanks for answering my question Squeegee! I will look into buying a larger dermaroller versus my current 1mm roller and watch this video later tonight. I appreciate your hard work and others who are working towards this common goal.
~Matt

hairregrowth21

Established Member
Reaction score
Anyone here have any experience with Gingko Biloba? I've read that it causes vasodilation, and just curious if it would be a good adjunct to rolling.

I have been using Gingko Balboa along with Iron, Milk Thistle, MSM, Nordic Naturals Fish Oil and a bio-absorbable multi and have been getting results.

nohawk

Established Member
Reaction score
10th day post 7th roll

-0 shedding

-hair keep sprouting hairline and all over galea.

-galea elasticity remains increased.

-arteries behind ears stayed enlarged and pump much more blood towards galea.

-hair doesnt become oily even if i dont wash it for 5 days.

-existing hair remains with increased diameter.thick.

-lymph nodes around neck are almost gone.

at this leve i believe i healed 80% 8th roll comes tomorrow. lets all hope and pray that galea doesnt mutate to a more advanced biochemical enviroment earlier than the two year time frame that a wound keeps healing.

reporting from planet hair.
-john

2young - did u ever even experience a shed? and if so, how long did it last?

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no shed for me friend. just the regular shedding of a baldie. then it slowed down,then it stopped, then it got thick and no oily.then i arrived to hair planet.
2young - did u ever even experience a shed? and if so, how long did it last?

dawnfall

Reaction score
Hi guy, new here, lurking couple of forum and I think this one is by far the best one (less whinning and trolling) The hair on the top of my head is starting to thin out, did not noticed until I saw myself in a mirror in bright sunlight, so like any normal guy I started to freak out, as of right now it is not THAT noticable, but I guess I should not wait. I know the question has probably been answered a couple of time in this thread, I tried to look (but over 400page is kind of hard to get that one answer) so I was just wondering which dermal roller I should buy, I mean is the 1.5mm /195ndl the best ?

Sorry for my bad english btw, french canadien here eheh

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah man , its like even if i part them downwards they come up. i think i did it toooo much and its to much bloood flow and new angiogenesys that caused this., anyway tis good

maher

Banned
Reaction score
The guy from immortal hair : its funny tho over last few years i read quiet a few post from guys from East. Europe rubbing salt. they all claim it works.

empty.gif
Re: injury/bald scalp/hair re-growth. explain.

empty.gif
bartek007 on Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:55 am
Hello,I'm from Poland (East Europe).In my region very popular method to fight against hair loss (male pattern baldness) is rubbing salt on scalp.Wash Your hair in mild shampoo and rub salt into scalp for 10-15 minutes and rinse Your hair in warm water.I do this every day and my hair loss has completly stoped and after 4-5 months I see plenty new hairs.During salt rub my scalp become red and itch....It is good sign.Sorry for my English

nicefella

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious, do you guys think rolling our heads in the long term may damage the skin so that if we ever "HOPEFULLY NOT" do become cue-balls that our scalp will be deformed? I don't know, just a random thought

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Very interesting indeed. And please notice the uncle was not on minoxidil ;-)

Yup, no minoxidil for me, I know it will speed things up, maybe, but I think staying in that state with the right diet is all you need, your body naturally delivers what nutrients you need to heal. Nitric oxide which is in minoxidil, I will get from amino acids, so my process may take longer but I don't mind. I already have little hairs filling in my temples, I'm thinking about doing every 9 days, since it's the number of transformation.

also so I had hand surgery and had 50 thick regulAr looking hairs form on my hand in and around scar, my other hand only had like 2 hairs. They are still here 2 months later.

was a thick scar as well they had to put metal plates in hand to hold bone together cause I punched a steel door frame like an idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Your scalp looks normal few days later so no,

Reaction score
Hey, I am about 12 head rolls in an so far have not had a shed at all. I lose about 5-15 hairs in the shower every day and that's been pretty consistent for years and years. Does this mean that I'm just not taking to the treatment?

Youcandoit

Established Member
Reaction score
Scars don't form past 2mm. The myofibroblasts are absent in the first trimester in the embryonic stage; damage then heals scar free;[SUP][26][/SUP] small incisional or excision wounds less than 2 mm also heal without scarring;[SUP][26][/SUP] and in adult unwounded tissues where the fibroblast in itself is arrested; however, the myofibroblast is found in massive numbers in adult wound healing which heals with a scar.[SUP][24][/SUP]

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
Just curious, do you guys think rolling our heads in the long term may damage the skin so that if we ever "HOPEFULLY NOT" do become cue-balls that our scalp will be deformed? I don't know, just a random thought

We are not the first ones using the dermaroller, nor is it new... people have been using the dermaroller for years for acne scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles... year after year, as time go by, they never get worse, only better...

nicefella

Established Member
Reaction score
Good point man, but for acne I don't think they have such deep wounds no? Especially for the face, its like 0.5 mm or max 0.75mm.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
We are not the first ones using the dermaroller, nor is it new... people have been using the dermaroller for years for acne scars, stretchmarks, wrinkles... year after year, as time go by, they never get worse, only better...

I've stabbed myself with that 1.5mm hardcore and the next day it was just basically red-ish...a couple of days and you can't see anything...There will not be any deformations or damage by doing this....

Jlyncher

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi guy, new here, lurking couple of forum and I think this one is by far the best one (less whinning and trolling) The hair on the top of my head is starting to thin out, did not noticed until I saw myself in a mirror in bright sunlight, so like any normal guy I started to freak out, as of right now it is not THAT noticable, but I guess I should not wait. I know the question has probably been answered a couple of time in this thread, I tried to look (but over 400page is kind of hard to get that one answer) so I was just wondering which dermal roller I should buy, I mean is the 1.5mm /195ndl the best ?

Sorry for my bad english btw, french canadien here eheh

Yes, like this http://www.amazon.com/Rejuveness-Conditions-Stimulating-Production-Effectiveness/dp/B004EFF3DG

or this http://www.amazon.com/ROLLER-approv...d=1386722147&sr=1-4&keywords=1.5+derma+roller

Status
Not open for further replies.