(NEW 4,5 mnth UPDATE) IN DEEP TROUBLE

soon2bebald

Reaction score
(UPDATE 06/09/2007)

FOR THOSE OF YOU THAT HAVE READ MY POSTS ALREADY IM IN TROUBLE, I JUST ENDED UP NOT POSTING FOR A WHILE BECUASE MY HAIR WAS GREAT GROWING THICKER AND FULLER EVERY DAY AFTER THE 3RD MONTH, COULDNT EVEN REALLY TELL ANYMORE I WAS SUFFERING FROM HAIRLOSS. WAS AS HAPPY AS CAN BE, PLANNED ON POSTING UP NEW PICTURES BUT NEVER GOT TO IT.

I FINISHED MY LAST ROGAINE BOTTLE AT THE END OF THE 4TH MONTH(APRIL), AND DIDNT TAKE IT AT ALL THE 5TH(MAY) MONTH. FOR SOME REASON 2WEEKS INTO THE 5TH MONTH I NOTICED I WAS LOOSING SOME MORE HAIR THAN USUAL, DIDNT THINK MUCH OF IT AS I DIDNT THINK 2 WEEKS WITHOUT ROGAINE WOULD HAVE SUCH AN EFFECT.

I THEN STARTED MY WORKOUT ROUTINE AND BOUGHT A SUPPLEMENT TO BUILD MUSCLE, A PROHORMONE, I NEW THIS COULD CAUSE HAIRLOSS BUT I HAD A HEAD FULL OF HAIR AND JUST WANTED TO TAKE IT FOR 2 WEEKS. WELL NOTICING THAT A WEEK AND A HALF INTO THE SUPPLEMENT I WAS LOOSING ALOT MORE HAIR AND THINNING OUT SO I WENT TO GO BUY ROGAINE AGAIN AND CONTINUED TO TAKE THE SUPPLEMENT TO FINISH UP THE 2 WEEKS. BIGGEST MISTAKE IVE EVER DONE.

IVE BEEN ON ROGAINE AGAIN FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS, MY HAIR IS FALLING OUT AND THINNING OUT LIKE CRAZY I SERIOUSLY THINK ILL BE BALD OR HAVE TO SHAVE MY HEAD IN THE NEXT COUPLE MONTHS. I WOULD DESCRIBE MY HAIR AS BEING LIKE ALMOST HOW IT IS IN THE FIRST MONTHS PICS I HAVE BEFORE I EVER STARTED ROGAINE. ILL SEE IF I CAN TAKE 2 OR 3 PICTURES AND POST THEM UP IN A COUPLE DAYS OR EARLY NEXT WEEK.

THE ONLY HOPE I COULD EVER HAVE IS THIS BEING A SHED FROM THE 4 MONTHS ON ROGAINE, BUT I SERIOUSLY DOUBT SINCE THE SUPPLEMENT INCREASES DHT LEVELS, I JUST DONT KNOW HOW IT COULD MAKE YOU LOOSE YOUR HAIR SO QUICK, AND IM STILL LOOSING IT.

NOW IM IN A HURRY TO GET SOME FINASTERIDE OR DUTASTERIDE, DONT KNOW WHICH ONE IS BETTER, ANYONE KNOW OF ANY ONLINE TRUSTED SITES WHERE I CAN FIND GENERICS.

SUCKS STARTING ALL OVER.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CLICK LINK TO SEE PICS

Ok guys well I guess they might not be great results but in my eyes I think they are pretty good for a period of only 2 months. I did not use any finasterade (propecia) at all, I used rogaine foam and nizoral. The first month I used rogaine and nizoral I also used this thermal fusion hair and scalp revitalizer made by Arbone which my gf had bought me from some cosmetice line lol. I dont know how much of an impact it could have had on my scalp since I only used it the first month becuase it ran out and I never got it again but I did like the cold/burning winterfresh feeling it had on my scalp after using it, seemed like it was doing something. This second month I started a workout cycle and started taking the universal animal packs which is a multivitamin, i didnt really buy these vitamins for my hair but when i was buying rogaine i noticed some vitamins for the hair and noticed the vitamins I was taking had all those vitamins in them plus more. Im just sharing everything I took that could have had an impact on my hair, but mostly I know it was the rogaine.

Now let me just tell you how much rogaine I used. Well I bought the first 1month supply bottle of rogaine foam and put it on my scalp making sure I get every spot of it front and back, I put it on once in the day and once at night everyday. Well I finished the bottle at the end of the first week. So for these past 2 months ive been averaging a bottle a week. I singlely bought the first two 1month supply bottles and after that I bought two 3month supply packs. I actually ended up getting a pretty good deal with the 10 dollar discounts that come in the 1month supply for the 3 month supply. The store I bought the rogaine at (walgreens) had the rogaine foam 3month supply on sale for 39.99, so with the $10 dollar discount I got the 3month supplies at 29.99. My 8th bottle I will probably finish tommorrow or the day after.

I tried to provide you with the most precise before and after pictures, combing my hair the same way with the same comb, even got my usual hair cut a week and a half before I took the pictures in both cases, did not try to alter anything in anyway.

Again, to some of you the results showing in these pictures may not seem so great or good, but in my eyes there good for the fact that it only has been 2months on rogaine foam and nizoral without any propecia, and as I started feeling that down feeling of going bald 2months ago and now I am somewhat excited that I am experiencing regrowth.

This is a link to a simple page I created just for the before and after pictures of my results:

http://racersedge.infinites.net//hair01.html

WHO SAID ROGAINE DOESNT WORK WITH FRONTAL BALDNESS :)

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
still a bit hard to tell, definately looks like something is starting to happen though, are you using liquid or foam?

G

looks like start of regrowth. is your name will by the way?

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks like you just parted your hair more towards the middle.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah looks like you got a bit of regrowth going there.

btw, I hope that's not how u usually style your hair :)

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
awsome results. I can't belive that's from rogaine.

soon2bebald

Reaction score
well I myself can see a big difference from 2months ago, and no im not parting my hair more towards the middle its in the exact same place i just have more of a hairline to part. No this is not how I comb my hair either lol, just combed it like that so everyone can see the best of the results, in the pictures i will be posting soon i have my hair combed differently in different ways, i tried to get before and after pics from different areas of my scalp. My main hair style is combed to the front to try and hide most of my temple areas.

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It definitely looks like there's more hair growing. Very good pictures that are easily comparable too. Congratualtions !

jay2K6

Established Member
Reaction score
Great! I am really happy for you... You are giving me a lot of hope with the hairline. I am only using rogaine foam and i am thinking of adding nizoral and msm. I think that will be the best combination for a diffuse thinner. btw keep us updated.

soon2bebald

Reaction score
thanks guys, i really never expected this much regrowth in so little time just from rogaine and the nizoral especially in the frontal area of my scalp or hairline.

ps, to the person who asked, nope my name is not will

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Great results! But to be honest, my advice would be to jump on propecia now to protect that regrowth and possibly stimulate more.

AquaNet

Reaction score
Congrats man, im amazed nobody has brought up the fact that he is using a bottle a week, I know some say using more is not going to help but with this case what do you guys think, is it helping.

I know what you mean though, when I switched to the foam I used more then the normal dosage to cover all the area, I just started and on 1 month right now using nizoral and minoxidil, keep us updated.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i really hope the bottle a week was a joke. a bottle a month should be enough

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
First couple of pics are inconclusive since you don't have the same part line but the next few look like they show some of the front filling in... congrats.

soon2bebald

Reaction score
FIRST OF ALL, the once a week bottle of rogaine foam is NO JOKE, since i do have some hair its kind of hard to put the rogaine on and make sure it gets onto the scalp, yes i know i might be putting on more than enough but im going to make sure i dont miss one spot, i really do want to grow all my hair back or most of it. I see it as its been working for me and i will continue to use my rogaine foam this way. Rogaine also says that its only for the vertex of the scalp and it wont work for frontal baldness, and I am having frontal baldness regrowth, even growing my hairlines back :)

On the right side of my hairline is where i didnt part out my hairline right on the before pic becuase I already had part of the hairline missing that didnt allow me to part it out right. I did the best I could and parted some to the side and some to the front. On the after pic I grew enough hair to part out the hairline correctly. Now on the left side I did part out the hairline correctly and the same on both the before pic and after pic, and you could tell I have some regrowth.

One thing I am not liking about my progress is that my hair still continues to fall,a lot of hairs still come out stuck on to my hand when I slide it threw my hair while my hand is wet. I think I am going to start looking into propecia soon.

Well thanks for the compliments and advice guys and I will keep you all updated.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
lol you don't need a whole bottle of foam per week, thats like using a whole 2 litre of coke to mix with one shot of rum. there's no good reason to do it. but hey, im sure rogaine likes you as a customer.

depress

Reaction score
dietcola said:
still a bit hard to tell, definately looks like something is starting to happen though, are you using liquid or foam?

Hard to tell?? those are probably some of the best before/after pics i have ever seen.