(NEW 4,5 mnth UPDATE) IN DEEP TROUBLE

Snoogans

Reaction score
no doubt...improvment.

haters: shut your pie holes!

i just started roagine foam a week ago and this is sick, my man.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
depress said:
dietcola said:
still a bit hard to tell, definately looks like something is starting to happen though, are you using liquid or foam?

Hard to tell?? those are probably some of the best before/after pics i have ever seen.

he only had 1 before and 1 after picture when this thread was first made, and they weren't very good comparison pictures.

Snoogans

Reaction score
soon2b...
think that nizoral helped?

anyone else
is nizoral useful to youb even if no proscar?

soon2bebald

Reaction score
Snoogans said:
soon2b...
think that nizoral helped?

anyone else
is nizoral useful to youb even if no proscar?

well to be honest i really dont know how much the nizoral could impact on my hairloss, im guessing it should work becuase it cleans out your scalp better allowing the rogaine to get in there, then again i really dont think theres a way to actually tell whether its working. i am going by what i have read here on this forum that works "the big 3" rogaine, finasteride, and nizoral i believe, of course right now im not taking finasteride but i do plan to take it in the near future.

soon2bebald

Reaction score
QUICK 2 1/2 MONTH UPDATE

well im 2 weeks into the 3rd month of treatment, i guess everything seemed to be going really good untill just the day before yesterday. I started getting that down feeling again of when you first find out your going bald, i noticed ive been loosing alot more hair than the usual everyday loss, noticed that ive been loosing alot of my newly grown thick hairs that used to be thin, i really think i could tell i had more hair just a coulpe days before. i guess i might be going thru a shed unless im really loosing my hair again im really hoping my hair grows back, it better grow back lol. well in about 2 weeks from now march 8th i will be posting my 3month update pictures, im eager to see and compare the pictures to see what results i get for this 3rd month.

soon2bebald

Reaction score
Sorry I havent had time guys to post up the 3month pictures, I took them on March 9th, so I went a head and posted them up right now, click the link the see them. SEVERAL GOOD COMPARISON PICTURES
http://racersedge.infinites.net//hair01.html
This third month has been alright, pretty good gains, see for yourself. I will be udating monthly and in a coulpe of weeks ill be posting up the 4 month pictures.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
I hate to agree with WOW, but your part does shift a little from picture to picture, but regardless, your hair does look thicker. Your shorter, finer hairs seem to be darkening. I hope it fills in well for you. Try parting it all the way in the corner of your hairline every time, without leaving that little bit going the other way. It will be easier to tell just how much your hairline is changing. Good luck.

harold

Established Member
Reaction score
Very noticeable improvement in the 3rd month pics whereas it was a little difficult to be sure to tell in the 2nd month pics. Well done.
hh

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Looks great, you are getting improvement all over. Great job on the pics too.

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Re: (NEW 3MONTH UPDATE)GREAT RESULTS/NO PROPECIA/WITH PICS

soon2bebald said:
CLICK LINK TO SEE PICS

Ok guys well I guess they might not be great results but in my eyes I think they are pretty good for a period of only 2 months. I did not use any finasterade (propecia) at all, I used rogaine foam and nizoral. The first month I used rogaine and nizoral I also used this thermal fusion hair and scalp revitalizer made by Arbone which my gf had bought me from some cosmetice line lol. I dont know how much of an impact it could have had on my scalp since I only used it the first month becuase it ran out and I never got it again but I did like the cold/burning winterfresh feeling it had on my scalp after using it, seemed like it was doing something. This second month I started a workout cycle and started taking the universal animal packs which is a multivitamin, i didnt really buy these vitamins for my hair but when i was buying rogaine i noticed some vitamins for the hair and noticed the vitamins I was taking had all those vitamins in them plus more. Im just sharing everything I took that could have had an impact on my hair, but mostly I know it was the rogaine.

Now let me just tell you how much rogaine I used. Well I bought the first 1month supply bottle of rogaine foam and put it on my scalp making sure I get every spot of it front and back, I put it on once in the day and once at night everyday. Well I finished the bottle at the end of the first week. So for these past 2 months ive been averaging a bottle a week. I singlely bought the first two 1month supply bottles and after that I bought two 3month supply packs. I actually ended up getting a pretty good deal with the 10 dollar discounts that come in the 1month supply for the 3 month supply. The store I bought the rogaine at (walgreens) had the rogaine foam 3month supply on sale for 39.99, so with the $10 dollar discount I got the 3month supplies at 29.99. My 8th bottle I will probably finish tommorrow or the day after.

I tried to provide you with the most precise before and after pictures, combing my hair the same way with the same comb, even got my usual hair cut a week and a half before I took the pictures in both cases, did not try to alter anything in anyway.

Again, to some of you the results showing in these pictures may not seem so great or good, but in my eyes there good for the fact that it only has been 2months on rogaine foam and nizoral without any propecia, and as I started feeling that down feeling of going bald 2months ago and now I am somewhat excited that I am experiencing regrowth.

This is a link to a simple page I created just for the before and after pictures of my results:

http://racersedge.infinites.net//hair01.html

WHO SAID ROGAINE DOESNT WORK WITH FRONTAL BALDNESS :)

Hai.
This one?

foam.jpg

This is my hair :cry:

dsc01874hg7.jpg

I'm 31.

robtyketto

Reaction score
I've ordered some rogaine foam to the UK, wondering how your progress is going as it been over a month since your last update?

Thanks.