Never me

Islander

Established Member
Reaction score
Anybody else was 100% sure, when still had full head of hair, that your hair is bombproof? I was ready for mostly anything in my life except hairloss. I feel incredibly bad as time goes by. It's just not right. It's so much agaisnt my self image it's unbearable. Despite the fact that it has being going for 2 years for me - it still doesn't feel real. In my perfect world - nobody would've start losing their hair before they turn 40-42.

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Islander said:
Anybody else was 100% sure, when still had full head of hair, that your hair is bombproof? I was ready for mostly anything in my life except hairloss. I feel incredibly bad as time goes by. It's just not right. It's so much agaisnt my self image it's unbearable. Despite the fact that it has being going for 2 years for me - it still doesn't feel real. In my perfect world - nobody would've start losing their hair before they turn 40-42.

Yes I thought it was NUCLEAR BOMB proof. Barbers used to comment and everything.

I was literally planning on painting my hair green/yellow to support my country in 2014 WC. There was no real baldness in my life, all uncles from both sides have more hair than me except my dad who's almost the same as me now but he is fukin 50.

funny 2 months before i started losing my hair i told a friend i'll probably start losing it when im 40, ha there will be a stem cell cure by then.

f*** me in the beard...

I will be a bald motherfuker now watching WC from TV. :sobbing:

slipy

Reaction score
it never occured to me one could loose hair at such young age. having no knowledge of male pattern baldness i thought if i was to loose hair it'd be due to some illness.

and when it did finally happen to me i couldn't grasp it. i was in disbelief for months, i was aware of the situation but yet i couldn't believe this happening to me considering all my other illnesses and flaws. i definitely felt like with balding on top of everything else my burden was getting too heavy. and i asked god if he was trying to make a joke out of me.

s.a.f

Reaction score
And what was his reply? :whistle:

slipy

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
And what was his reply? :whistle:

im so thick, it's unbelievable. at first i thought you were suggesting my reply wasn't relevant to the topic. and then it hit me. you were just being your good ol atheist self. you just can't miss the opportunity can you?

strong atheism is strong.

Captain Obvious

Established Member
Reaction score
i knew i would go bald because of my dad but nothing could have ever prepared me for the emotional tourment that comes with it.

cuebald

Reaction score
all my relatives are bald but I assumed they were bald because they were "boring" and they were bald because they became businessmen. like cool people didn't go bald; i.e. if one of my uncles became a rock star instead of an engineer he'd have a full head of hair.
that's why I thought I would never lose my hair, as I wasn't "boring" like my uncles, and so I wouldn't be bald like them.

s.a.f

Reaction score
cuebald said:
all my relatives are bald but I assumed they were bald because they were "boring" and they were bald because they became businessmen. like cool people didn't go bald; i.e. if one of my uncles became a rock star instead of an engineer he'd have a full head of hair.
that's why I thought I would never lose my hair, as I wasn't "boring" like my uncles, and so I wouldn't be bald like them.

Lol amazingly thats exactly what I thought as kid.
Even though both grandfathers and my father were/are NW6 I certainly did'nt expect to start balding as a teen.