Nesim Najih A Dutch Youtuber With Male Pattern Baldness

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

In my country there's a YouTuber, Nesim Najih, who suffers from male pattern baldness.

When he first noticed his receding and thinning hairline, no crown balding, though, he made a video about it. He's radically honest about it, because he wants to spread more awareness regarding hair loss and hair transplantation.

2017-05-02_16_22_41-DE_GROTE_OPERATIE_NIET_VOOR_GEVOELIGE_KIJKERS_-_NESIM_NAJIH_VLOG_271_-_YouT.png

His first transplant failed, which gave him serious side effects and swelling (his swollen hair transplant face went viral and is basically a meme in The Netherlands), and the second transplant succeeded.

18251528_612057929001877_8023169500734029824_n.jpg

He basically has a full head of hair again.

hqdefault.jpg

But he doesn't take DHT inhibitor, like finasteride or dutasteride. According to his surgeon (in Turkey) it's not safe to use FDA approved medications, so they suggested him to take "vitamin/zinc pills/capsules" instead. What do you guys think? Will he bald again?

Even though he has a full head of hair right now, most people still mock him about his hair, for example, making memes about it, etc. In his upcoming fight his opponent told Nesim Najih, "I kick your hair back, so you have to go for a new hair transplant in Turkey." Nesim is not bothered at all. What do you guys think about hair loss mockery in general?

Slobodan dos Santos

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

In my country there's a YouTuber, Nesim Najih, who suffers from male pattern baldness.

When he first noticed his receding and thinning hairline, no crown balding, though, he made a video about it. He's radically honest about it, because he wants to spread more awareness regarding hair loss and hair transplantation.

View attachment 97801

His first transplant failed, which gave him serious side effects and swelling (his swollen hair transplant face went viral and is basically a meme in The Netherlands), and the second transplant succeeded.

View attachment 97802

He basically has a full head of hair again.

View attachment 97803

But he doesn't take DHT inhibitor, like finasteride or dutasteride. According to his surgeon (in Turkey) it's not safe to use FDA approved medications, so they suggested him to take "vitamin/zinc pills/capsules" instead. What do you guys think? Will he bald again?

Even though he has a full head of hair right now, most people still mock him about his hair, for example, making memes about it, etc. In his upcoming fight his opponent told Nesim Najih, "I kick your hair back, so you have to go for a new hair transplant in Turkey." Nesim is not bothered at all. What do you guys think about hair loss mockery in general?
Bullying people for male pattern baldness can be a good idea in terms of making them aware that they should do something about it (big three, chemical castration, wig, or shaving).

In terms of doing a transplant without using the big 3, that seems like a bad idea since the transplant does not stop the baldening per se and he will likely become Norwaad infinity with a transplant peninsula making him look like the chram of Gypsy in no time

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bullying people for male pattern baldness can be a good idea in terms of making them aware that they should do something about it (big three, chemical castration, wig, or shaving).

In terms of doing a transplant without using the big 3, that seems like a bad idea since the transplant does not stop the baldening per se and he will likely become Norwaad infinity with a transplant peninsula making him look like the chram of Gypsy in no time
Interesting perspective!

Oscar66

Established Member
Reaction score
Well technically if you think about it, the donor area would be the area that is (hopefully) genetically NOT prone to baldness, so there (technically) would not be any reason to use a DHT blocker on those hairs on top...They are not vulnerable to being destroyed by DHT.

LosingHairIsNotFair

Established Member
Reaction score
Can you link the hair transplant video?

And sure...balding guys can still get girlfriends. It's just harder, I guess. It really depends. Also, balding is different than being completely bald, though of course completely bald guys can still get women.

I think that women probably don't even notice NW3, not really. People who aren't obsessed with hair loss probably think you're either bald or you have hair, they don't really think about those in between stages until it becomes obvious, is my theory.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you link the hair transplant video?

And sure...balding guys can still get girlfriends. It's just harder, I guess. It really depends. Also, balding is different than being completely bald, though of course completely bald guys can still get women.

I think that women probably don't even notice NW3, not really. People who aren't obsessed with hair loss probably think you're either bald or you have hair, they don't really think about those in between stages until it becomes obvious, is my theory.

InvaderZim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gotta respect this guy for being open about his hair loss. He should get on finasteride though, lol.
I don't think that's gonna happen, lol.

Even though I admire his radical honesty, in all of his videos, he obviously cares more for sex than for his hair if he had to choose. They already fear mongered him about finasteride, so I doubt he takes it. Another reason is that he still thinks that wearing hats will cause male pattern baldness, even when his surgeon said otherwise.