neogenic

temp28

Reaction score
I got my first package of this stuff today but one thing doesn't seem clear:

is it something you have to use constantly like finasteride/minoxidil, or is a a single 3-months treatment to "awake" some dormant follicles?

does anybody have more details on this point?

Sparky4444

Reaction score

is it something you have to use constantly like finasteride/minoxidil, or is a a single 3-months treatment to "awake" some dormant follicles?

Sorry..you're avatar is distracting the hell out me :woot: ,,,but you'll have to use this thing forever -- or until the next scam comes along...

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
Sorry..you're avatar is distracting the hell out me :woot: ,,,but you'll have to use this thing forever -- or until the next scam comes along...
Actually they haven't said if this is a 'use forever' product. I don't think its dependent. Though the verdict if it works its still out.

So I suggest you document. I'm sure this awakens like 4-5 hairs per inch (aka not mattering) in 3 months. But nizoral 2% is already proven to do more than that... and its cheaper.

temp28

Reaction score
yes but I already use nizoral since 2002. I'm in a phase now where I use everything i can get: finasteride, minoxidil, RU, nizoral, AHK, aminexil, miconazole, ciclopirox, revita....and now this stemoxidine stuff.

I lost too much time (and hair) with other stuff like revivogen, tricomin and fluridil, so it's time for a stronger alternative program and do better than just maintenance.

on an other forum i read something about "3 monts on, 3 months of" regarding neogenic, but i don't know exactly where this comes from. It's not marked on the package.

chicknlittle

Reaction score
On baldtruthtaIk.com they have a huge thread discussing this product... In that thread they are saying use for one month every 6 months.... Makes sense as its supposed to be waking follicles (would have some to recruit periodically). Don't know whether to get this, but it is on ebay

chicknlittle

Reaction score
Ooops. Temp.. On further reading of that thread and finding another link I think the recommendation is that the 3 month daily treatment course is needed to get the studied 4% increased hair density (1700 hairs), so the initial treatment is for 3 months. This has taken as many hair out of dormancy and back into the growing cycle as it can. The growth cycle lasts 2-12 months, so some on the board (and an article whose link I can't find) recommends repeating the 3 month course every 6 months if needed (3 month cycle). Amazing how hard it is to find even those second hand recommendations. Don't they have better instructions in the box? Please let us know your impression in a few months : )

temp28

Reaction score
no problem, that's how I understood it: 3 months on, 6 months off. I'm trying to use only half the dosage a day, because 6ml is way too much.

I don't think that I'm the best candidate for evaluation because I completely changed my regimen a month ago (and included finasteride again) so it will be hard to tell who did what.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I am only using this product and its all useless so far...hope things change...its increased my hair loss is what I feel ...hope things change.

temp28

Reaction score
um it has been out for only a few weeks..... way too early to say anything. Results take months. And one product alone won't do the job by itself. I believe that if you really want to have some success you have to use a few products together so that they can synergisticly counteract the balding process.

chicknlittle

Reaction score
um it has been out for only a few weeks..... way too early to say anything. Results take months. And one product alone won't do the job by itself. I believe that if you really want to have some success you have to use a few products together so that they can synergisticly counteract the balding process.

True. dutasteride blocker to fight the process, minoxidil to extend anlagen growth phase , Neogenic to shorten resting phase. Will be hard to prove which is helping, but would expect its the combination/synergy. Hope to hear good results from this combo :)

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Just got my Neogenic all the way from Spain. I took the plunge as I am a sucker for new products for hair loss. If I get some increase in thickness, I will be satisfied. I am going to stretch this stuff out for about two months. I have only some small areas to treat so it won't take much. I must say the applicator is nice. I wonder if I can refill the vials with other topicals and use the applicator with it. I will report back in a month to see if this improves my hair quality. If it can revive some of my miniaturized hairs I will be satisfied. I am not expecting much but only time will tell. 1700 new hairs would be nice but I am not holding my breath on that promise.

georgex6

Reaction score

what they write in the box about that? can anyone clarify how it has to be used?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Been using it every other day for 3 months now. My hair did thicken up as yesterday I went to my hair stylist and he asked if I was putting something on my hair to make it thicker. This was right after he shampooed my hair so I had NO hair thickening products in it. However, I have been using Capillogain for a few months too so its hard to say but I do use other treatments so I can't say I am the best person to influence your decision to try it. Honestly, I try things on my own and make my own conclusions. I am going to finish up using my Neogenic( about one more weeks worth) and stop and see what happens. I really don't care for the Neogenic as it has too much alcohol in it. I may not get it again unless I notice my hair starts to get worse. Then I definitely know it works.

JohnM

Reaction score
Neogenic Hairloss treatment

I'm using this treatment for several months now and I'm very with it. Hairloss has significantly decreased! Thanks to Farmaline, I can enjoy from a significant discount at every order of Neogenic which saves me a lot of money!:)

I hope everyone has the same effect as me ;)