pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Definitely a scam.

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will let you know, I am 3 weeks in but have been told not to expect results for 3 months. It is cheap so not going to lose anything giving it a go. The only thing I have noticed so far is my hair is much darker than it was.

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I will let you know, I am 3 weeks in but have been told not to expect results for 3 months. It is cheap so not going to lose anything giving it a go. The only thing I have noticed so far is my hair is much darker than it was.
I'm 11 weeks in ,yes darker hair is first thing I noticed still getting regrowth slow but sure..I think this lotion may work better on those with recent loss

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest I think it is probably just an old fashioned hair tonic, the type my dad would use.

Some of the videos on You Tube are dodgy, with all the tricks under the stars under pinning them ie light back ground v dark back ground, different lighting/angles, fibres etc. but there are quiet a few that seem 100% genuine with remarkable recoveries.

Unfortunately I don't speak Thai so I have no idea about the time lines involved or what they are claiming but as with all treatments nothing happens for 3 months anyway. The UK distributor has had a good recovery for a guy in his mid 60s so roll on 3 months.

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepit i See you are online, what about you talk about your magic lotion that's 100% working? What about the pics you promised?

Incinerate

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@keepit

No before/after ? Go drink your fcking lotion now. You lost your credibility may 2020 help you refind your brain.

jazz1

Reaction score
Any updates?...

jazz1

Reaction score

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still using it along with nizoral and Dermapen keeps existing hair strong

jazz1

Reaction score
Still using it along with nizoral and Dermapen keeps existing hair strong
Any regrowth and worth buying as I’m trying to help a friend who wants to try a natural route….

jazz1

Reaction score
6 months. I've still got a couple of bottles somewhere.
Right so basically no regrowth but any other positive signs? Did it do anything, even halt hairloss?

keepit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Any regrowth and worth buying as I’m trying to help a friend who wants to try a natural route….
It made my hair stronger and darker ,going off nizoral was a mistake it helps lots imo...I'm currently using a product I seen in here called hairregenerous by Chris Boyle,I'm two weeks in I see lots of new regrowth ..I'm using the zero minoxidil version and use my Dermapen every week hope this helps

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It made my hair stronger and darker ,going off nizoral was a mistake it helps lots imo...I'm currently using a product I seen in here called hairregenerous by Chris Boyle,I'm two weeks in I see lots of new regrowth ..I'm using the zero minoxidil version and use my Dermapen every week hope this helps
Do you have a link for the hair regenerous product?