Neo Hair Lotion A New Snake Oil Or Something Else

mitcky

Reaction score
Valproic acid? From what little I know, that's seizure medicine that requires an Rx??? Anyone know about this?

CastorTroy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
PS- I've been using the Neo stuff for 3 weeks. Nothing to report yet.
Are you detmarollung with it?
I think that is an essential part of making this serum work
And if so I wander if you’re supposed to roll once per week?

mitcky

Reaction score
how did you go from asking about valporic acid to being on it for 3 weeks in one day?
Re-read what I wrote-

I said "Valproic acid? From what little I know, that's seizure medicine that requires an Rx??? Anyone know about this?"

Never tried it and likely won't.

I've been trying this stuff called NEO that I thought was being referenced in the subject line of this thread

PS- One of the possible side effects of valproic acid is hair loss.

Last edited:

onemoretime

My Regimen
Reaction score
Re-read what I wrote-

I said "Valproic acid? From what little I know, that's seizure medicine that requires an Rx??? Anyone know about this?"

Never tried it and likely won't.

I've been trying this stuff called NEO that I thought was being referenced in the subject line of this thread

PS- One of the possible side effects of valproic acid is hair loss.

I see, it seemed like you were on the Neogenesis growth serum when you said Neo.

From what I understand possible side-effect of hairloss is only when it is taken orally. Topically is activates Wnt pathway and promotes hairgrowth. Follica has apparently patented it. No idea if it works.

mitcky

Reaction score
I see, it seemed like you were on the Neogenesis growth serum when you said Neo.

From what I understand possible side-effect of hairloss is only when it is taken orally. Topically is activates Wnt pathway and promotes hairgrowth. Follica has apparently patented it. No idea if it works.
That's helpful-thanks