Neil streus, this man is a liar scum

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Really? Then why do I have a pretty fiancee? I'm short, balding, and broke.

You guys need to get a grip or you're going to be alone forver.
I was being sarcastic mate... but I daren't say any more as I've been told to shut my mouth.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Ok, I'll defer to your opinion on the guy. It's pointless trying to discuss anything with you.

So true dude you cant win with beingbaldsucksass....he asks for proof about this neil guy if he gets girlfriends someone says his gf in the crowd is proof but now she is a golddigger...you cant win its just hate hate hate.

- - - Updated - - -

How do you know that his ugly, bald, white look ain't got him anything? I think if he can pick up girls looking like that (I don't know what he looks like) he must be a good pick-up artist.

Haven't you ever seen an average or below average looking guy with a beautiful girl? You, like me, probably ask yourself "What is she doing with him?" For those of you who are thinking or saying on this forum that if you're bald you don't have a chance with women, you have it all wrong.

Sure, if you feel bad about yourself because you are bald or fat, or whatever, then that will influence the way that others see you as well, but if you don't give a **** about how you look, and are confident and fun I guarantee you will have plenty of girls interested.

And if you think you look horrible then work-out and get ripped. Girls love a guy who is in shape, and even ugly guys can get beautiful women if they have a great body. Look at Vin Diesel, take away the muscles and he's an ugly guy, but ask some girls and they will say he is really sexy.

It's your choice. You can hang your head and be depressed about the hand you were dealt, or you can get over it and enjoy life.

Couldnt off said it better but most here are to far gone to reason with and wont read what you are saying.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Even when I posted the link to my fb etc, there was still no retraction. What I'd have to gain from what I said I don't know.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
Even when I posted the link to my fb etc, there was still no retraction. What I'd have to gain from what I said I don't know.

I dont know dude they are just set in their ways i mean i understand maybe it is harder i suppose to be shorter or being bald or balding...but still...i really dont think it maakes that much different and most wont care what you look like yes some will but thats life i was bullied etc before i went bald so that proves my point but most wont care its like they think because they are having a bad time everyone else is or cause someone judged them everyone else judges but they dont.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dont know dude they are just set in their ways i mean i understand maybe it is harder i suppose to be shorter or being bald or balding...but still...i really dont think it maakes that much different and most wont care what you look like yes some will but thats life i was bullied etc before i went bald so that proves my point but most wont care its like they think because they are having a bad time everyone else is or cause someone judged them everyone else judges but they dont.

It is undoubtedly more difficult. I never denied that. But it started off that height was the issue, then apparently that wasn't so important and women would over look my lack of stature because I had hair. Yeah women will pick a 5ft 3 guy over a 5ft 7 plus guy. Just because he has hair. I used to think like they do, so I know where they're coming from. But not approaching women for fear of rejection, means you'll struggle, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Anyway, I've said enough, I don't want a PO'd solider after me ;)

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
It is undoubtedly more difficult. I never denied that. But it started off that height was the issue, then apparently that wasn't so important and women would over look my lack of stature because I had hair. Yeah women will pick a 5ft 3 guy over a 5ft 7 plus guy. Just because he has hair. I used to think like they do, so I know where they're coming from. But not approaching women for fear of rejection, means you'll struggle, it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Anyway, I've said enough, I don't want a PO'd solider after me ;)

The last bit lmao but yeah you are right i just hope they will come to terms with it in the end...i really do.

Night

Established Member
Reaction score
This is a sad thread. Who gives two ****s? Does OP stay up late at night and try to look at successful balding men to just doubt them? There are 6 billion people on this earth, half and half are men and women. Are you saying that he can't get a few stupid drunk girls at clubs? You say its because he is rich and famous, but he only became rich and famous for PICKING UP GIRLS....

See where you are going with this?

Mercury

Banned
Reaction score
neil strauss is a puppet. he is an actor. he is only a persona that publishers use to sell books, tapes, etc. he is promoted in spite of the fact that he is bald is so that losers can identify with him and think well if he can do it so can i. his baldness is just a marketing tool. bottom line.

ABJac

Reaction score
These bum *** bald guys need to stay in their houses and quit ruining it for the rest of us who want to rise to the challenge. No wonder girls have a bad stigma when it comes to guys losing their hair, 80% of the bald guys they meet are self-loathing, depressed, bitter guys. Keep spending your weekends googling ways to keep your hair, while I live a perfectly normal life.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He is bald and successful, i cant see how you try to bring him as a "bad" example.. sure some superficial sl*ts wont date him because he is bald, yet he doest bitching about it 24/7, and goes for girls that WILL date him.

it seems the *only* measure for success in your life is how girls react to you... why are you so obsessed with that?!

regardless of hair-loss, you are not mentally prepared to go out with *any* girl... get this in to your mind...because if there are girls who are willing to look pass your height or hair loss - you are ****ing it up by being a little b**ch about it.

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
He is bald and successful, i cant see how you try to bring him as a "bad" example.. sure some superficial sl*ts wont date him because he is bald, yet he doest bitching about it 24/7, and goes for girls that WILL date him.

it seems the *only* measure for success in your life is how girls react to you... why are you so obsessed with that?!

regardless of hair-loss, you are not mentally prepared to go out with *any* girl... get this in to your mind...because if there are girls who are willing to look pass your height or hair loss - you are ****ing it up by being a little b**ch about it.

*Round of applause*

B

Beingbaldsucksass

He's not bald he's bearly nw3 and if you mean fat girls then no way

DannyBoyy

Reaction score

Well said im glad there is people like you on here with common sense.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
These bum *** bald guys need to stay in their houses and quit ruining it for the rest of us who want to rise to the challenge. No wonder girls have a bad stigma when it comes to guys losing their hair, 80% of the bald guys they meet are self-loathing, depressed, bitter guys. Keep spending your weekends googling ways to keep your hair, while I live a perfectly normal life.
I wouldn't call that a fair assesment. It's kind of a chicken/egg situation. When someone looses their hair (noticeably) then it is natural to experience a drop in self esteem. male pattern baldness is not a pretty thing, no matter how you try to dress it up and people know this. With or without confidence, they will notice an abrupt drop in female attention and some women can even be rude and insulting towards them for it which in turn further degrades their self esteem. So unless you have really tough skin, that 80% of bald guys actually have a valid reason for being bitter, resentful and depressed. They can't enjoy a perfectly normal life in the same context as someone who has all their hair and I find your post so insulting that you would rub your "perfectly normal" life in our faces seeing as that is what we desire the most. That's really messed up of you.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
I wouldn't call that a fair assesment. It's kind of a chicken/egg situation. When someone looses their hair (noticeably) then it is natural to experience a drop in self esteem. male pattern baldness is not a pretty thing, no matter how you try to dress it up and people know this. With or without confidence, they will notice an abrupt drop in female attention and some women can even be rude and insulting towards them for it which in turn further degrades their self esteem. So unless you have really tough skin, that 80% of bald guys actually have a valid reason for being bitter, resentful and depressed. They can't enjoy a perfectly normal life in the same context as someone who has all their hair and I find your post so insulting that you would rub your "perfectly normal" life in our faces seeing as that is what we desire the most. That's really messed up of you.

Yes dude some probably did feel down to begin with like i did but it IS stupid to feel depressed and i mean REALLY bad depressed over it and thinking no woman would want you that IS stupid im sure he knows people will feel down to begin with but to take it this badly then yes dude its is STUPID yes some girls like he said will judge hell i was judged before hairloss so being bald dont mean **** but to think that all woman are like that is again STUPID get over yourselves please.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

When 90% of the dating world is close to you in your early 20' when all of your friends ****ing hot woman and you look 10 years older (whatever you put it)

Your saying that's a stupid reason to be depressed about that? Really?

A man 20' should be about partyies and getting laid, I really don't care to lose my hair when 35 + after I settled down with wife and kids.

- - - Updated - - -

idk and idc

all i know is i feel like its impossible to be happy with hair loss tbh

And it's perfectly normal cuz your a young guy who haven't had the chance to enjoy his look just when he needs too.

It's this Danny who is the wierdo for preaching us.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw stop ****ing lying to yourself, 90% of the bald guys can't pull the bald look and look bad without hair and woman do care most of the time about looks, that dosent mean its the end, but it does lower your options drasticlly, unless you are a tall with a model face baldness **** up all of your look and from that point it's impossible

Stop with your ****ing confidence ****. It ain't real

Imagine guys a guy in his early 20' the best decade of a man's life with 90% of the girls out of reach for him. 90% if he's lucky, what if he allready has other defects like most of us. It will be very hard for him.