Neil streus, this man is a liar scum

B

Beingbaldsucksass

He claims that he's the world best pick up artist, yet it's all bull****, maybe he know how to write, but his ugly bald white look ain't got him anything, hes a liar who try hardly to prove that he's something.

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
How do you know that his ugly, bald, white look ain't got him anything? I think if he can pick up girls looking like that (I don't know what he looks like) he must be a good pick-up artist.

Haven't you ever seen an average or below average looking guy with a beautiful girl? You, like me, probably ask yourself "What is she doing with him?" For those of you who are thinking or saying on this forum that if you're bald you don't have a chance with women, you have it all wrong.

Sure, if you feel bad about yourself because you are bald or fat, or whatever, then that will influence the way that others see you as well, but if you don't give a **** about how you look, and are confident and fun I guarantee you will have plenty of girls interested.

And if you think you look horrible then work-out and get ripped. Girls love a guy who is in shape, and even ugly guys can get beautiful women if they have a great body. Look at Vin Diesel, take away the muscles and he's an ugly guy, but ask some girls and they will say he is really sexy.

It's your choice. You can hang your head and be depressed about the hand you were dealt, or you can get over it and enjoy life.

HatGuy

Reaction score
Someone sounds butthurt and jealous. Just sayin'

Hair.worth.it

Reaction score
I'm worried about my Androgenetic Alopecia for reasons other than women. The main one is because I like my hair, I like to have as many (style) options I can and it blends nicely with my full beard. I could care less of what the ladies think of my scalp situation, I've got a lot of other things to offer them:cool:.

Whose the hair? Yours or someone else's?

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Don't hate, tolerate.

Thom

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I dunno, that douche Tucker Max who wrote "I hope They Serve Beer in Hell" has been proven to be a liar time and again. But hey, whatever makes them money.

HairPieceMan

Reaction score
Gold diggers dosent count

yeah I dont believe it, and + he lived with some 6 0 model for 5+ years, i have a feeling there was money involved as i don't see how a guy who is 5 6 with average build could be with a girl who is 6 0, there pretty much HAS to be money involved there.

im not sure i'd want to be with a girl 6" taller than me.

but no that guy
1.tanned to hell and gave himself a mini vin diesel look, so he loked latin american, and
2. got earnings spikes (to negate the baldness) and
3. wore a wig for a week or two (and met a girl with one on) - but couldn't "handle" it phycologically
4. got dental veneers,
5. wore a 1" shoe lift,
6. heavily considered a nose job
6. definitely used money to some regard

so the guy is hardly legit

B

Beingbaldsucksass

yeah I dont believe it, and + he lived with some 6 0 model for 5+ years, i have a feeling there was money involved as i don't see how a guy who is 5 6 with average build could be with a girl who is 6 0, there pretty much HAS to be money involved there.

im not sure i'd want to be with a girl 6" taller than me.

but no that guy
1.tanned to hell and gave himself a mini vin diesel look, so he loked latin american, and
2. got earnings spikes (to negate the baldness) and
3. wore a wig for a week or two (and met a girl with one on) - but couldn't "handle" it phycologically
4. got dental veneers,
5. wore a 1" shoe lift,
6. heavily considered a nose job
6. definitely used money to some regard

so the guy is hardly legit

He is pretty ugly with all what you said, I'm sure it ALL money and fame, girls in Hollywood knows who has the money and the connections, it's all a competition to reach the top, those sl*ts don't care tolorate sex with some bald guy to reach the top

That's what's also good about woman, they love money and power

meetjoeblack

Established Member
Reaction score
A lot of mentally weak people in this thread. Why not approach regardless and see what happens instead of being pussies about hairloss or height?

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
A lot of mentally weak people in this thread. Why not approach regardless and see what happens instead of being pussies about hairloss or height?

Because no woman would EVER want a short(ish) bald or balding man, unless they were very wealthy and influential! It's not their fault they have no luck now is it?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

BBSA did you have much luck with women before your hair problems dude?

I had an average luck, I'm no male model but I was able to attract some, but now I can't attract anyone

Btw you arnt even close to balding (sew that pic you posted) so I suggest you keep your mouth shut before you starting to preach

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I was asking you a question, no need to be so defensive. Neil Strauss is an intelligent guy (having read a couple of his books), and always comes across as being a charismatic man, so I guess that helps him, in addition to his celebrity contacts.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I was asking you a question, no need to be so defensive. Neil Strauss is an intelligent guy (having read a couple of his books), and always comes across as being a charismatic man, so I guess that helps him, in addition to his celebrity contacts.

No, it's his celebrity contact and money alone that attract those gold diggers sl*ts, and he knows that very well, he isn't charming at all, besides his ugly face he's also an annoying nerd

ChrisW1980uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ok, I'll defer to your opinion on the guy. It's pointless trying to discuss anything with you.

Last edited: