Neil streus, this man is a liar scum

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
When 90% of the dating world is close to you in your early 20' when all of your friends ****ing hot woman and you look 10 years older (whatever you put it)

Your saying that's a stupid reason to be depressed about that? Really?

A man 20' should be about partyies and getting laid, I really don't care to lose my hair when 35 + after I settled down with wife and kids.

- - - Updated - - -

And it's perfectly normal cuz your a young guy who haven't had the chance to enjoy his look just when he needs too.

It's this Danny who is the wierdo for preaching us.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw stop ****ing lying to yourself, 90% of the bald guys can't pull the bald look and look bad without hair and woman do care most of the time about looks, that dosent mean its the end, but it does lower your options drasticlly, unless you are a tall with a model face baldness **** up all of your look and from that point it's impossible

Stop with your ****ing confidence ****. It ain't real

Imagine guys a guy in his early 20' the best decade of a man's life with 90% of the girls out of reach for him. 90% if he's lucky, what if he allready has other defects like most of us. It will be very hard for him.

Fine then dude be ****ing miserable then yeah? is THAT what you want? you call me weird for not letting this baldness thing get to me? and just living my life? i been there with the feeling down about hair loss i have been there but it dont solve nothing all it does is make your life **** because all you doing is constantly worrying about it....she said this he said that they are looking at me weird etc etc etc you are paranoid once again YES people take the piss but THATS LIFE sorry to break it to you you are not fit for the real world thinking how you do ive had it all my life regardless hair or no hair people taking the piss...its a cruel world out there and you are not gonna get women feeling sorry for yourself and caring what others think.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
i guarantee u danny ive had the piss taken out of me more than you have had

i was pulled out of my old middle school cuz it was so bad

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
i guarantee u danny ive had the piss taken out of me more than you have had

i was pulled out of my old middle school cuz it was so bad

Maybe dude and im sorry to hear it if you have but bullying is bullying at the end off the day i had it all my school life got worse when i got into high school by the way i looked by how i talked because i wasnt the best at sports etc etc silly things like that why i dont care what others think because i got to the point where i could laugh it off cause i got so used to it sometimes teachers use to say **** aswell...but going through all that has what made me not give a **** what others think why i dont care when i go bald let them hate im not gonna sit here and feel sorry for myself an let them win specially over my baldness problem something i cant help if they dont like it then screw them.

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
what were you bullied for?

Way i looked (dress sense and facial features) way i talk (i had speech therapy as a kid even though i can talk ok now i still stay my words wrong i have ankyloglossia which gave me problems with my speech) also bullied because i wasnt best at sports even when i had long hair i was took the piss out off called a mop head i was told to cut it (bald or hair cant win lmao) thing is i use these problems as an advantage now because now days i want to stick out off the crowd be different sort off speak so if my speech problem and baldness does that make me stick out then good.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Way i looked (dress sense and facial features) way i talk (i had speech therapy as a kid even though i can talk ok now i still stay my words wrong i have ankyloglossia which gave me problems with my speech) also bullied because i wasnt best at sports even when i had long hair i was took the piss out off called a mop head i was told to cut it (bald or hair cant win lmao)
ok then damn i see

but can u stop comparing being made fun of for having long hair with the stigma of hair loss? the former is just stupid high school stuff while the latter is a general societal perception thats alive and well OUTSIDE of high school.

besides with long hair u cud cut it if u wanted to.

not to mention if ur talking about someones desire to please people than u will please WAYYYY more people with long hair than being bald *cough rock music cough*

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
ok then damn i see

but can u stop comparing being made fun of for having long hair with the stigma of hair loss? the former is just stupid high school stuff while the latter is a general societal perception thats alive and well OUTSIDE of high school.

besides with long hair u cud cut it if u wanted to.

not to mention if ur talking about someones desire to please people than u will please WAYYYY more people with long hair than being bald *cough rock music cough*

Dude im not comparing long hair to hairloss im just saying about how i looked long hair or going bald (even though to be fair my balding hasnt really got any bad negative remarks yet)... they took the piss regardless (the long hair was after school also by the way) dont matter what i looked like they took the piss even when i had shorter hair the point im trying to make is that i was being took the piss out off end off if i can help how i look or not it dont matter they still did it..which why i dont care when i finally go bald and if they take the piss because they did it when i had hair also and thats why i made that comment saying "bald or hair i cant win lmao"

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude im not comparing long hair to hairloss im just saying about how i looked long hair or going bald (even though to be fair my balding hasnt really got any bad negative remarks yet)... they took the piss regardless (the long hair was after school also by the way) dont matter what i looked like they took the piss even when i had shorter hair the point im trying to make is that i was being took the piss out off end off if i can help how i look or not it dont matter they still did it..which why i dont care when i finally go bald and if they take the piss because they did it when i had hair also and thats why i made that comment saying "bald or hair i cant win lmao"
ok well these assholes opinions i dont really care about it

its my own that i care about

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
ok well these assholes opinions i dont really care about it

its my own that i care about

Exactly dude what i learned in the end after those times being bullied i mean at the end off the day they was only minor things what they bullied me for but when you have people constantly calling you this an that its annoying but what i learned is i will always get haters however i look i will always get them me being bald (when i finally do go bald) will be just another thing for them to use (if they do take the piss) im not gonna feel sorry for myself i mean why? whats the point? does it help? does it grow your hair back? nope it dont **** what they say an just live your life.

B

Beingbaldsucksass

This 99% of the woman get it into your head you ugly bald turd

No woman want to be with a bald piece of dog **** like you

DannyBoyy

Reaction score
This 99% of the woman get it into your head you ugly bald turd

No woman want to be with a bald piece of dog **** like you

No its not AGAIN some are like her NOT all.

Mens Rea

Reaction score
He's not a liar.

He probably does exaggerate but he definitely is/was a complete stud with women. That is the only way he got so much respect from his peers in the first place.

TS, get a grip. Your incredulity is a reflection on yourself and your limiting beliefs. You are the exact type of guy Steuss wants to help.

You aggressively rejecting the possibility that a short bald guy who is well groomed, confidence and developed excellent social standing can't pull girls is something you need to deal with, because I doubt any of the people proving you wrong will care what you think.