Need To Step Up My Regimen-guidance Please?

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re a fighter like me, no one wants to throw in the towel, I’m 37 and I’ve been doing this since 17. How old are you?
I want cb too but it’s 70 a gram and what is the gram percentage per solution?

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Who are you getting RU through."
Tried Gang first, order never cleared customs. Gang is resending everything but will take a few more weeks, if it even makes it. Meanwhile, I went with Anagenic powder. Upon receipt, I tested it before using it; it is authentic RU.

I just got a years supply from Lou geng. It’s 242 but I need it. I got some from. Anagenic and puridy prod and one is bullshit bc it is soluble in alcohol and my dropper is clogged up
I told myself I wouldn't use RU because of the potential (unverified) cardiac issues. Said f*** it, am almost a week in with 50 mg/day RU.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I want cb too but it’s 70 a gram and what is the gram percentage per solution?
Man, im paying double that from Kane but if it actually stops the bleeding, its worth every cent. El_Dutero and other veterans like it.

"You’re a fighter like me, no one wants to throw in the towel, I’m 37 and I’ve been doing this since 17. How old are you?"
You've got my sympathy. I'm 41 and actually had very little hairloss until 6 months ago, when I got hit with very aggressive loss. So extreme I had 2 scalp biopsies done.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, im paying double that from Kane but if it actually stops the bleeding, its worth every cent. El_Dutero and other veterans like it.

"You’re a fighter like me, no one wants to throw in the towel, I’m 37 and I’ve been doing this since 17. How old are you?"
You've got my sympathy. I'm 41 and actually had very little hairloss until 6 months ago, when I got hit with very aggressive loss. So extreme I had 2 scalp biopsies done.
You’re more of a baller than me, I didn’t know sh*t about really aggressive anti androgen protocols since 6 months ago. I like you bro, anything works for you tell me, and vice versa.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re more of a baller than me, I didn’t know sh*t about really aggressive anti androgen protocols since 6 months ago. I like you bro, anything works for you tell me, and vice versa.
Appreciate it man, all of us wasting time on this shitty site are in the same damn boat. Any man who resorts to estrogen therapy gets baller status. I’ll keep you posted about any success.

Splatt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Appreciate it man, all of us wasting time on this shitty site are in the same damn boat. Any man who resorts to estrogen therapy gets baller status. I’ll keep you posted about any success.
I hope it works better for you than me, I’ll tell you how my gyno surgery goes in January.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope it works better for you than me, I’ll tell you how my gyno surgery goes in January.
Yea, please do. Good luck. I'll probably need to start thinking about my surgery around that time, hopefully with a full head of hair.

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is my full arsenal

Attachments

• xyz.jpg
    xyz.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 237

dezertfox

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, you're certainly dedicated to the fight, and I'm not far behind you man. Have a batch of CB en route at the moment and agonizing over whether or not I should add dutasteride to my program. I'm in this limbo position where I'd be okay if I could just maintain starting today...but much more loss and game over.
How was your experience with CB and estrogel? I am about to order both so wanted to know how your experience was. Thanks!

Obsessive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thin...i had a setback with RU and am working on recovering. i've used spironolactone in the past and have not been impressed.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
thin...i had a setback with RU and am working on recovering. i've used spironolactone in the past and have not been impressed.
You’re on estrogen, finasteride, minoxidil and you were on RU and it’s thinner? Time to switch out the finasteride for dutasteride, start microneedling, use your estrogen topical right after the needling session.

A topical AA is important too, if RU can’t be used maybe try keto 2% cream daily?

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's thin cz ..u shldnt stop anti androgen once u start cz it makes the follicles sensitive. So once u drop ur hairs fall of faster ....but why did u stop spironolactone?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
You’re on estrogen, finasteride, minoxidil and you were on RU and it’s thinner? Time to switch out the finasteride for dutasteride, start microneedling, use your estrogen topical right after the needling session.

A topical AA is important too, if RU can’t be used maybe try keto 2% cream daily?
Testicular removal will be a cheaper option and comparables side effects .