Need help! Thinning/balding at 30. Suggestions welcome

Juju32

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new here. I feel as if I'm thinning and balding. I don't know what to do. I'm only 30 this is destroying the little confidence I have. I had a baby 1.5 years ago I feel like my hair never returned to normal after. I have an appointment with a dermatologist but not until January. Any help is welcome.
20211126_092441.jpg

gynecomastiasurgeryinviza

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try changing your hair products and shampoo? keep a proper check of your diet and drink plenty of water. I also suffered from balding and in my case, it was more hereditary so my doctor suggested me hair transplant. I got my hair transplant in Kakinada at Dr VJs Cosmetic Surgery Centre. and the results were really great. anything could be the reason or it could be genetics, but you don't have to live with it, get medical help soon as possible.

Guru0007

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try changing your hair products and shampoo? keep a proper check of your diet and drink plenty of water. I also suffered from balding and in my case, it was more hereditary so my doctor suggested me hair transplant. I got my hair transplant in Kakinada at Dr VJs Cosmetic Surgery Centre. and the results were really great. anything could be the reason or it could be genetics, but you don't have to live with it, get medical help soon as possible.
Didn't u get on any medications?