Need Help Choosing A Hair System Similar To Quiff And Co.

Never_Enough

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys.

I am 33 and my hair is starting to thin and become uncontrollable.

I am interested in getting a hair replacement system, and for the last few months have been captivated by what 'Quiff and co' offer. The only issue being the high cost of this system, coupled with reading an article on here that suggested equally as good systems were available far cheaper.

The system 'Steve' uses on Q&C is pretty much exactly what I would like as it fairly closely matches what my hair colour would be were it thicker.

Could anyone direct me to a reputable place that sells these kind of systems but are not quite so costly.

I like the bespoke touch though, so Im not sure if all systems offer this?

TIA.

Rob

Noah

Reaction score
I think probably I am the author of the post you are referring to. Certainly systems like the Quiff system or better are available for as low as US$200 (not including the haircut). I will PM you some ideas about alternative suppliers, and other posters on the board may have their own ideas. There are a handful of places offering the right quality at fair prices.

I think most of the decent suppliers offer a choice of custom-made or off-the-shelf systems. The advantages of the custom ones are obvious, but they take a couple of months to make.

Noah