Need Help And Advice! Images Attached - Need Guidance.

sylar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get your advice on what to do. I'm 29 and have been experiencing hair loss since my early twenties. I tried rogaine for about 1.5 years several years ago and it didn't do anything. I really do not want to use propecia or any other oral medication due to the side effects.

I've attached images of my hair currently, i'm not 100% sure where I fall on the norwood scale - any help on that would be appreciated. I've been researching a lot about revivogen and was wondering what your thoughts were on it. I have considered looking at natural methods of helping with hair loss but haven't tried it yet.

If there is any advice or help that you could provide me with as to what your recommendation would be, that would be very helpful. I'm really worried about going bald as it does seem to be hereditary (my dad has lost all his hair on top).

Thank you all in advance!

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    362.5 KB · Views: 257
  • 2.png
    2.png
    493.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 3.png
    3.png
    352.8 KB · Views: 264

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Seems like your skirt-chasing days are over without treatment.

Zzz111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was hoping to get your advice on what to do. I'm 29 and have been experiencing hair loss since my early twenties. I tried rogaine for about 1.5 years several years ago and it didn't do anything. I really do not want to use propecia or any other oral medication due to the side effects.

I've attached images of my hair currently, i'm not 100% sure where I fall on the norwood scale - any help on that would be appreciated. I've been researching a lot about revivogen and was wondering what your thoughts were on it. I have considered looking at natural methods of helping with hair loss but haven't tried it yet.

If there is any advice or help that you could provide me with as to what your recommendation would be, that would be very helpful. I'm really worried about going bald as it does seem to be hereditary (my dad has lost all his hair on top).

Thank you all in advance!
Shave it bruh, no point saving it now, embrace a shaven head

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Skylar you babbling pussy. man up and get on dutasteride, add back in the minoxidil and get dermarolling once a week. If you don't you're gonna go completely bald.. you may think its hard now but it will only get harder. You will be delegated to chubby chasing fat girls and women old enough to be your mom. You wont ever be satisfied and you very well may die all alone with nobody to look after you. Bottom line my friend is this : Get on treatments.

Or you could wear a wig, but always harbouring the fear you will be exposed as a miserable bald man living a lie under a tuft of sweat shop middle eastern hair.

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Skylar you babbling pussy. man up and get on dutasteride, add back in the minoxidil and get dermarolling once a week. If you don't you're gonna go completely bald.. you may think its hard now but it will only get harder. You will be delegated to chubby chasing fat girls and women old enough to be your mom. You wont ever be satisfied and you very well may die all alone with nobody to look after you. Bottom line my friend is this : Get on treatments.

Or you could wear a wig, but always harbouring the fear you will be exposed as a miserable bald man living a lie under a tuft of sweat shop middle eastern hair.

Damn man. Easy on.

Got to say though i never realise why people get scared and sad about balding but in the same breath say they are scared take Propecia because of sides.

Reality check. You have agressive hair loss. Finasteride/dutasteride the only thing will work. Dont complain about being scared of balding if you arent brave enough to at least try the treatments on offer. If u do get sides by all means stop but if you want hair its worth trying these things.

If your worried about sides consider the side effect of no treatment.. being a slaphead :(

Last edited:

g.i joey

Reaction score
I think it's too late for you to even consider treatment anyways, unless you're an EXCEPTIONAL responder which I doubt

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn man. Easy on.

Got to say though i never realise why people get scared and sad about balding but in the same breath say they are scared take Propecia because of sides.

Reality check. You have agressive hair loss. Finasteride/dutasteride the only thing will work. Dont complain about being scared of balding if you arent brave enough to at least try the treatments on offer. If u do get sides by all means stop but if you want hair its worth trying these things.

If your worried about sides consider the side effect of no treatment.. being a slaphead :(
I was trying to egg him out of side effect paranoia. The mental toll balding takes on a person is heavier than any mild side effect.
@sylar Dont take what i said to heart man, im only trying to help.

sylar

My Regimen
Reaction score
No harm done. I am planning on trying revivogen for now to see how that goes and maybe introduce rogaine at a later date. Thanks everyone!

chrisforhair

Reaction score
Yes, your hair loss is quite advanced. However, today for young men the skin systems are fabulous, not terribly expensive and easy to take care of. You can attach them either for weeks, days, or daily depending you your wishes and lifestyle. I sell so many young men these and they make a huge difference in their appearance and confidence. I can't post my site, but maybe you can contact me here. Good luck! You will be fine.