Need Advice: My Friend Got Fired Because Of Hair Loss

Reaction score
Yes. You read it right. My friend was a sales lady for cosmetics and her boss told her to never report to work the next day. She was baffled on the reason why. She thought it could only be her sales or any related stuff to business. Then her co-worker told her that her boss does not like the massive shedding of her hair and the lack of volume of her hair. This is just absurd! I told her to file a case against her boss.

Numberty

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's sad to hear, I hope she is protected by the equal employment act. She could file a case or unless she has given another job for compensation.

Used to be a blonde

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm a nurse even though I had my hair fastened back I had to an emergency trach. change cause one of my hairs got in my patients trach. No I was not fired but sure shook the heck out of me.

prisha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m having a similar problem at the age of 17. then i decide for any treatment so you guys want to any advice abot this pls contact me directly

Reaction score
Thank you for your concerns.We just encouraged her and boost her self-esteem. It kinda hit her hard, then I encountered this article that referred to her. Somehow that opened up her senses and now she's starting to look for work again. I am interested to know your hair remedies Prisha, Hope you can share it with us.