need a career change

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
ten years for a bachelor's brah? i feel a lot better about my pace lol . . . . i wanted to get a job with an associates in computer science but i dont think i can haha

i'm definitely not motivated enough for a bachelors in it . . . . .

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
ten years for a bachelor's brah? i feel a lot better about my pace lol . . . . i wanted to get a job with an associates in computer science but i dont think i can haha

i'm definitely not motivated enough for a bachelors in it . . . . .

only that long because I have been living on my own since I was pre 20. So I would go full then 1/2 and back and forth. Also took a year between my associates and bachelors to finish. I think it was more like 8, I should have been a fuqing doctor by now lol

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
only that long because I have been living on my own since I was pre 20. So I would go full then 1/2 and back and forth. Also took a year between my associates and bachelors to finish. I think it was more like 8, I should have been a fuqing doctor by now lol
damn dude thats crazy. did employers say anything about that?

jumpinggreedy

Reaction score
Have you considered taking a break instead? Sometimes we are too tired of the habits and all we need to do is to break the ice. I have been with a company before for 10 years and I experience having people come and go. I literally grew tired considering my working relationship with the colleagues became sour at one point. It really affected our work as a whole. The management decided that we should take a break both individually and as a group. It seemed that it worked out for the best.