Natural Supplements/or Food Types For Better Sex?

londonhairlossvictim

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does anybody have any experience with some natural supplements/pills or even food type that improves performance during sex?

For example Fenugreek / DHEA / Ginseng?

Does anybody have anything they take where it has over time improved their sex?

badhabiz

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pure dhea (which is pharmaceutical one) is a pro hormone, not a simple supplementation, so be cautious if you want to keep your hair.
do you suffer any sides? or do you just want something to level up?
btw for single use there is nothing apart what you already know, if you want long term / chronic use there are few natural, you must use them on cycles.
boron, tribulus (aereal parts, pharmaceutical one), Cordyceps sinensis, Eisenia Bicyclis, high dosage ginseng, high dosage vitamin E (again, watch your hair)

DogoDiLaurentiis

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you want a big swinging c***, you want more DHT and more testosterone. Zinc is important, you also want to consume collagen to keep those connective and porous tissues in your dong regenerating.

I swear it works, but if you use copper peptide lotion on your dick it will get thicker, maybe it's just part of me being older but I went from having a slightly bigger than average wiener to having a beef hammer, esp with my androgens being so high.

I get that if I take certain measures to really improve my hair quality and growth I may trade a bit of that off, but I won't sacrifice my ultimate functioning of my dick the way some things such as finasteride will with some individuals.

Watch out for red ginseng, because it actually mitigates DHT, which is great for hair growth, lowering DHT won't give you strong massive erections, however your dick will even just hang like you're hung like a donkey all the time if your DHT is high enough.

Vitamin E and B6 are good for two reasons.

1. Both reduce prolactin and prolactin is the "boner killing" hormone. I actually have to watch out taking too much vit E because if my prolactin goes too low I just want to f*** constantly.

2. B6 is actually a factor in tissue regeneration and that of course is going to be a relevant factor in keeping not just your wiener but all other tissues in the body in peak order.

Don't use fenugreek if you want your dong power to go up, it increases prolactin and actually mitigates DHT, you use that sh*t alongside betaine HCL to reduce hair loss sides from lowered estrogen.

During sex I would also recommend anything that increases blood flow, so butchers broom, maybe horse chestnut, any vascular improving supplements will help, just don't take flushing niacin because you'll look like a f'ing lobster while you have sex and then you'll feel cold and tired after the flushing elapses.

I have issues with reynauds phenomenon and incidentally even though I've never had problems getting an erection, my hands and scalp would get extremely pale during the winter because I have a poor tolerance to the cold, so I would half dose sildenafil (v****) and there were actually trials used for that exact reason. I absolutely believe half dosed sidenafil which bodybuilders also use for the tissue growth benefits it seems to add has helped my hair as well.

If you're not too keen on using sildenafil, you can try blueberry extract, anthocyanins increase expression of Nitric Oxide synthase which of course helps you get a better boner, so you can try those too.

You could try that too, honestly, there's no shame in using v**** as a sex aid, but I would definitely not bang the full 50mg dose, 25 is fine if you're sexually functional, it just gives you that blood flow improvement that not only helps your junk, but everything else in the body. Just a disclaimer, sildenafil is dangerous to your eyes if you overdose, do not ever overdose, less is better than too much.

Last edited:

michaelle

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure if natural supplements or food are good. They might help a little, but not in all cases.. I would recommend that you try out some ED Medications instead, I am sure that you will find them good and working, good luck with it

Last edited:

Yarkira

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, there are foods that are considered to be aphrodisiacs such as artichokes, asparagus, chocolate, figs, oysters, spicy chili peppers, strawberries, watermelon, etc. But there are also exercises you can add to your workout routine that can help last longer in bed. Do more pushups, pelvic lifts, yoga, and cardio. You can find a full list here https://betterme.world/articles/exercises-to-last-longer-in-bed-naturally/ It is important to improve blood circulation and boost your testosterone level. And you can work on your self-image as it can also impact your stamina.

Last edited: