natural success without popping pills.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
JayMan said:
psych,

have you thought about what could happen to your body if these herbs do go systemic in high doses? have you read any studies about what these herbs could do to your body? they could give you even nastier sides than propecia/dutasteride have given people.

/sarcasm You are wrong jayman. Herbs are natural man.. and everything that is natural is geat for the body! If you don't believe me, go google some research yourself to prove my point! /sarcasm off

psych721027

Reaction score
Point taken fella's. Wow, I don't think I've ever taken a beating like that in my life.

Anyway, if you take note of my regimin, I am using Spectral.DNC(Minoxidil), Nizoral 2%, NANA Shampoo to name a few of the proven things that work. Also, the store from this site sells Reviogen, which is a topical that is made up of herbal extracts that has shown many people results. tonybmx brought it up, because it is working for him. I believe topically that it does as well and so does this site, else they probably wouldn't be selling it. I also think that based on the ingredients of the Revivogen product, that there are other anti-androgenic topicals that are worthwhile and viable alternatives to Propecia. Perhaps not as effective, perhaps they are. However, until a study can be done comparing a topical herbal solution to Propecia, we'll likely never know.

The suppliments in my regimin are nowhere near the levels that could be dangerous systemically and for that matter there isn't as many as a lot of guys on here. However, even if they do nothing, they are still good anti-oxidants and promote health. So, if that's all the oral suppliments are doing for me, I'm ok with that.

A side note, you guys may wanna tone down the insults to everyone and anyone that has a differing opinion than yours....especially you WorldofWarcraft. It really doesn't help anyone.

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
psych721027 said:
Point taken fella's. Wow, I don't think I've ever taken a beating like that in my life.

Anyway, if you take note of my regimin, I am using Spectral.DNC(Minoxidil), Nizoral 2%, NANA Shampoo to name a few of the proven things that work. Also, the store from this site sells Reviogen, which is a topical that is made up of herbal extracts that has shown many people results. tonybmx brought it up, because it is working for him. I believe topically that it does as well and so does this site, else they probably wouldn't be selling it. I also think that based on the ingredients of the Revivogen product, that there are other anti-androgenic topicals that are worthwhile and viable alternatives to Propecia. Perhaps not as effective, perhaps they are. However, until a study can be done comparing a topical herbal solution to Propecia, we'll likely never know.

The suppliments in my regimin are nowhere near the levels that could be dangerous systemically and for that matter there isn't as many as a lot of guys on here. However, even if they do nothing, they are still good anti-oxidants and promote health. So, if that's all the oral suppliments are doing for me, I'm ok with that.

A side note, you guys may wanna tone down the insults to everyone and anyone that has a differing opinion than yours....especially you WorldofWarcraft. It really doesn't help anyone.

It will help people keep their hair and save tons of money and time. Your regimen is hilarious man, you are taking gobs and gobs of herbs and potions. Is that concotion safe for your body?

All you need is one simple pill.

G

psych721027 said:
However, even if they do nothing, they are still good anti-oxidants and promote healt

fine for you, but i wouldn't promote them on here as hair loss cures to ignorant newbies who might actually believe you.

Jojje

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hmm i was wondering whats the monthly cost on all that in youre regiment ?
seems like it could get to be alot.
especaly if someone from my country in sweden should try it.. everything is pricy here.. but i gues it can be ordered on web cheaper.
but how much do u pay monthly ?

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I understand what he meant be "natural"...Lets put it this way, Minoxidil can be bought off the shelf!! It has been around for years...As per my first posting, and having been on Proscar for 8 years, changing you hormones to save a section of your scalp makes NO sense and is completely mucking up what your body is doing naturally. It is all in those damn follicles!!! There are plenty of follicles on most men that are doing just fine, even with more DHT in their systems...

Why is a hair-transplant the best solution thus far?? Because that is getting to the root of the problem, literally!!

I maintain the real solution will involve scalp therapy...Just like those old Bugs Bunny cartoons paradoy of the Barber Of Seville, where Elmer Fudd starts growing flowers on his head with the Hair Tonic...There is gonna be a REAL powerful topical that will come along and shock those damn follicles back to life...