Natural Dht Blocker's Waste Of Money Or?

Amata

My Regimen
Reaction score
Has anyone tried this new topical product Eklonia Hair Growth Formula?

It's from a company that specialize in E Cava products. I've been taking their 50% and 90% E Cava supplement (600mg/day) and though early days seem to have less hair loss on the 90% (I'm also taking saw palmetto and Astaxanthin). I emailed the owner of the company and he told me E Cava can only really fight hairloss if applied topically rather than taken as an oral supplement so recommended this product which he says is based on the isolated dieckol polyphenol. Dieckol has good results on rats (competing with minodxil and finisteraid) but has few studies on humans. Has anyone tried it? It's new so he says you have to order it in advance due to high production costs of dieckol.

MikeJay

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been using Saw palmetto (85% 320mg) with Beta-sitosterol (180mg) along with Astaxanthin (7-14mg). it has reduced hairloss for sure though not at the level of finasteride, though I've just been taking them for 7 months so far. Haven't tried GLA so will try adding that.
can u tell me which product u use for yr saw palmetto?

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean, just because these are natural doesn't make them healthy. I don't think that they have much of a history of human use. I think that if there is a solution for male pattern baldness, it needs to be created. It doesn't already exist like caffeine, cod liver oil, castor oil, green apples, saw palmetto, serenoa, phytochemicals, and on and on.