Nanogen fibres (mini review)

jaylongford

Reaction score
Hey,

So yesterday I decided to try out nanogen, ended up buying a 1 month supply of medium brown, which luckly was the perfect colour for me. Blended in just fine and took some advice from this forum to use hairspray, so whilst I was in boots, i also purchased TresEMME Freeze Hold (1.80 GBP) and sprayed it on at a height. Worked pretty much perfectly, just woke up, very little residue on the pillow, none coming out when it run my hands through my hair either.. oh and also it was pouring down in rain last night i was walking about for a good 5-10 minutes and everything stayed the same as when i put it on.

So for anyone thinking about taking the plunge with nanogen, give it a go :].

sterling9000

Reaction score
Thats awesome that you got it right straight away with Nanogen. It took me 10 years of using concealers to find something that matched my hair color and worked so well.

I think different brands just work better for different people so you saved yourself a lot of $ finding a perfect match so quickly.

Tolb

Reaction score
Hey Jaylongford,

I saw your recent post re Nanogen Nanofibres.

I work for Nanogen's press office. We're looking for case studies who use and are fans of the product.

Basically, we want to find out people's stories and use their experiences to help others who are thinning and aren't sure what to do about it.

We were hoping that you might be interested in taking part in this activity.

For your involvement we would be happy to supply you with some free products from the Nanogen range.

If this is something you would be interested in please send me an email - owen@peppermintpr.com

Hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Owen

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Out of interest, how do you guys get the fibres to not just sit on the scalp and from the side, have that centimetre high hair with a gap to the scalp and it just looks wrong!! Some of you will know exactly what I mean.

To Tolb. The small cans I've used for years worked fine.
The larger tins are a nightmare. They don't pour properly and the results are very patchy and disappointing. Any plans for a spray attachment?

Tolb

Reaction score
Hi Esprit,

I’m very sorry you were disappointed with a larger jar, that isn’t a problem we've heard before.

The sprayer is a good idea and we have considered it, but I can’t tell you anything more at the moment!

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Tolb said:
Hi Esprit,

I’m very sorry you were disappointed with a larger jar, that isn’t a problem we've heard before.

The sprayer is a good idea and we have considered it, but I can’t tell you anything more at the moment!

Do a search on here, I'm not the only one. As far as the sprayer goes, it's desperately needed I would say, as everyone raves about using that with Toppik

albar05

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys..

I have just reordered NAnogen too and to be honest, i got the large one, and I too am finding it a pain to use! :O(
The smaller one was much better, flowed alot better and was alot less messy.. i find that i am using way to much as it seems to get everywhere with the large tub.

But on the plus side, its amazing!! ha .. :O)

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Albar, looks like it's going to be better to order the smaller one in future, all be it a more expensive way of using it, but it's going to give a better result