Nano Shampoo

daveunderdog

Reaction score
Hi, for those who have used this product, where is the best place to buy it from if you live in the UK? Obviously internet site etc

Cheers

LeesHair

Established Member
Reaction score
Best place for Nanogen products is the Nanogen company homepage, has a shop on it, you can get it cheaper other places so worth keeping an eye out for occasional deals etc. But I've pretty much always bought direct and really would reccomend it service-wise. Sorry I don't think I'm allowed to put the url on here, but type Nanogen into the UK Google and it comes top.

If you don't want to buy online they do have retailers stocking it in the UK, I had to pick up some once in a hurry, if you ring them they can tell you where the nearest one is.

Hope that helps!

Petchsky

Reaction score
The OP means nano shampoo, this has nothing to do with nanogen.

Dr Proctors site is probably the best place to buy it. Don't think anywhere in the UK sells it.

Jm0311

Reaction score
Petchsky said:
The OP means nano shampoo, this has nothing to do with nanogen.

Dr Proctors site is probably the best place to buy it. Don't think anywhere in the UK sells it.

x2

LeesHair

Established Member
Reaction score
:dunno: Ok so I'm a moron! I know nanogen does a shampoo called something similar, but guessed wrong!

What does Nano Shampoo do? I'm curious and can't find much on it in the UK

LeesHair

Established Member
Reaction score
OK so it's a copper-peptide or SOD shampoo, there's a couple around. I can't seem to find this one in the UK though, and postage from that link is Definitely not free abroad, no matter how much you buy!!