My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hard to say.

My hair is looking pretty good now. Got a haircut 2 weeks ago and I definitely notice less hair in the drain. Question now if this is because of the fact that I have less knots and tangles (and just shorter hair' or due to zix starting to work.
How aggressive was your hairloss if you don't mind me asking? I basically went from a n1 to a definite 2.5 in a year so it's pretty bad

INT

Reaction score
How's it going for you so far? First application stung pretty badly and itched for a bit but now my scalp feels better.

Hard to say.

My hair is looking pretty good now. Got a haircut 2 weeks ago and I definitely notice less hair in the drain. Question now if this is because of the fact that I have less knots and tangles (and just shorter hair' or due to zix starting to work.
How aggressive was your hairloss if you don't mind me asking? I basically went from a n1 to a definite 2.5 in a year so it's pretty bad

Pretty slow, still a Norwood II at almost 27. Slowly receiding since/thinning since 24. Reason why it is all going so slow is probably for a big part due to PFS...

bjtopgod

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm
I started your great formula(2 x 220 mgs of zinc sulfate,7 x 20mg p5p,40 mls distilled water) from yesterday
But they cannot dissolve together in the end
There is a layer of crystal which is not dissolved at the bottom of the solution
This is my yesterday steps,What's wrong:
1)Open the 2 zinc capsule and pour it into the bottle
2) Using pill crusher grind 7 P5P into powder
3)Pour in 40 ml of distilled water
4)A quick stir mix them thoroughly
But there are always a lot of crystals at the bottom of the bottle
That's what happened after a night , almost insoluble
I'm doing this with a transparent bottle, when I Shake the bottle, the liquid becomes muddy, and you see a lot of particles suspended in it, and the color of the liquid becomes very deep yellow,but when it's still settling, a lot of the powder is deposited at the bottom of the bottle,the liquid turns pale yellow

do I have something wrong? confused...

Last edited:

INT

Reaction score
@worm
I started your great formula(2 x 220 mgs of zinc sulfate,7 x 20mg p5p,40 mls distilled water) from yesterday
But they cannot dissolve together in the end
There is a layer of crystal which is not dissolved at the bottom of the solution
This is my yesterday steps,What's wrong:
1)Open the 2 zinc capsule and pour it into the bottle
2) Using pill crusher grind 7 P5P into powder
3)Pour in 40 ml of distilled water
4)A quick stir mix them thoroughly
But there are always a lot of crystals at the bottom of the bottle
That's what happened after a night , almost insoluble
I'm doing this with a transparent bottle, when I Shake the bottle, the liquid becomes muddy, and you see a lot of particles suspended in it, and the color of the liquid becomes very deep yellow,but when it's still settling, a lot of the powder is deposited at the bottom of the bottle,the liquid turns pale yellow

do I have something wrong? confused...

I have the same thing. I thought this was normal, right @worm ?

kamikaze2803

Reaction score
I read all 35 pages and I've been supplementing with 30mg zinc picolinate and I've been loving the benefits, my girl does too. I'm waiting for my zinc sulfate to come in the mail, then I'm gonna start with zix, should I stop taking oral zinc?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I read all 35 pages and I've been supplementing with 30mg zinc picolinate and I've been loving the benefits, my girl does too. I'm waiting for my zinc sulfate to come in the mail, then I'm gonna start with zix, should I stop taking oral zinc?

Hahaha, yes Ive been preaching the benefits of zinc picolinate for a number of years, however people would rather go no-fap rather than spend $5 and experiment by taking a zinc supplement (must be picolinate). I was using 50mgs, but think 30 or even 25mgs is a good number, eventually you may need to add some copper to balance things out. But I took picolinate for probably 7 years without copper. I never had a strong sex drive, even at 18, but in my 30's i discovered what it was all about. No issue keeping it up either. Amazing stuff.

I took both in conjunction with one another, so I would not worry.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have the same thing. I thought this was normal, right @worm ?

This is normal, it also helps as a thickener. After it dries, comb or brush any sediment left in your hair out. Personally I love zix as a thickener alone.

kamikaze2803

Reaction score
Please elaborate
Hahahaha
Hahaha, yes Ive been preaching the benefits of zinc picolinate for a number of years, however people would rather go no-fap rather than spend $5 and experiment by taking a zinc supplement (must be picolinate). I was using 50mgs, but think 30 or even 25mgs is a good number, eventually you may need to add some copper to balance things out. But I took picolinate for probably 7 years without copper. I never had a strong sex drive, even at 18, but in my 30's i discovered what it was all about. No issue keeping it up either. Amazing stuff.

I took both in conjunction with one another, so I would not worry.
i tried the nofap route, It's tough and it sucks, and when i did get it on i didn't last very long. I'm 32 and zinc picolinate is a lifesaver!!!!

My zinc sulfate should be delivered tofay, I'll post an update soon

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
So, I experimented for one week by adding magnesium citrate to my topical. It's tough for me to say how I responded. I can say 100% my shedding did not improve, whether I lost more or not, I cant say for sure, but I believe more hair was falling out. I would say it may have increased my shedding by a factor of 35-40% more. I am therefore dropping it from my regime.

I am going to drop the b6 this week, opting for zinc alone and see how that goes. Will keep you guys updated.

My next steps is adding a few drops of lugol's iodine tincture. Afterwards, I'll probably look at adding minoxidil. I think using the two, say zix in the morning, and minoxidil at night may be how I start. I figure if I am slowly shedding, then adding minoxidil wont increase my shedding, but rather, I may keep losing after the benefits kick in, but only at the same slow pace Im losing now. So it'll be a net benefit. That said, maybe I shouldnt tinker with a solution that is working... I guess Im just looking for a slightly better result.

INT

Reaction score
Which minoxidil will you be using worm? Very interested in how it will work for you!

Will you include dermarolling as well?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Which minoxidil will you be using worm? Very interested in how it will work for you!

Will you include dermarolling as well?

it wont be for probably at least a few weeks. but i have kirkland brand already

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just mixed up a zinc only batch, it's clear and without the b6 doesnt have the same consistency. Curious to see how zinc works alone - i suspect not as well.

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just mixed up a zinc only batch, it's clear and without the b6 doesnt have the same consistency. Curious to see how zinc works alone - i suspect not as well.

Thanks for trying man. Looking forward to hearing your feedback on this. I am tempted to try it without the B6 as well as I didn't manage to get rid of the heart palpitations even without using keto shampoos...

jonnywalker93

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sam here mate. May I ask you how your current regimen looks like?

I just started finasteride, but I struggle to decide what to add as my body hates minoxidil...

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped my hair loss regimen around January, I lost shitloads and shitloads of hair. I'm not sure if there's any point going back on meds now that I'm past the point of no return, any treatment now will just allow me to maintain a buzzcut and looking 'not that bad' as compared to slowly getting to the slick bald stage.

To be honest, I used to dread the buzzcut, and for almost 2 years used concealers religiously with short-medium hair. But now when I buzzcut (around 3mm on top and 1.5mm on sides) it's very obvious that I'm balding, but it's still not that bad, and every month as I shed more hair I tell myself that if only I could keep my hair the way it's now then I'll be more than happy.

I have the exact same zinc and b6 products that @worm recommended untouched for months. I think it's time I buy some distilled water and give it a try. Have nothing to lose but more hair which I'm gonna lose anyway if I don't do anything.

Jonnyyy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sam here mate. May I ask you how your current regimen looks like?

I just started finasteride, but I struggle to decide what to add as my body hates minoxidil...
Honestly it's just Zix twice a day and Nizoral 2-3 a week, I just hope it maintains that's all.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
I stopped my hair loss regimen around January, I lost shitloads and shitloads of hair. I'm not sure if there's any point going back on meds now that I'm past the point of no return, any treatment now will just allow me to maintain a buzzcut and looking 'not that bad' as compared to slowly getting to the slick bald stage.

To be honest, I used to dread the buzzcut, and for almost 2 years used concealers religiously with short-medium hair. But now when I buzzcut (around 3mm on top and 1.5mm on sides) it's very obvious that I'm balding, but it's still not that bad, and every month as I shed more hair I tell myself that if only I could keep my hair the way it's now then I'll be more than happy.

I have the exact same zinc and b6 products that @worm recommended untouched for months. I think it's time I buy some distilled water and give it a try. Have nothing to lose but more hair which I'm gonna lose anyway if I don't do anything.

You have nothing to lose. Finasteride worked but caused massive sides for me. I felt so out of it, and disconnected from reality (brain fog), that I'm still suffering the effects 13 years after quitting. Bear in mind I was on it for almost 8 years. My gf thinks I was stupid to have taken it so long. That said I believe many have no sides.

Anyhow, try Zix, you have the items purchased, you've got nothing to lose but hair at this stage. Good luck!

INT

Reaction score
You have nothing to lose. Finasteride worked but caused massive sides for me. I felt so out of it, and disconnected from reality (brain fog), that I'm still suffering the effects 13 years after quitting. Bear in mind I was on it for almost 8 years. My gf thinks I was stupid to have taken it so long. That said I believe many have no sides.

Anyhow, try Zix, you have the items purchased, you've got nothing to lose but hair at this stage. Good luck!

Which of the sides you still experience?