My Zix Experience - How B6 And Zinc Have Saved My Hair

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm first of all thank you for all the info.

It's pretty hard to find p5p with a shipment to where i live.
I found this product: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lot-2-P5P...sh=item3d027f58ad:g:bfgAAOSwu4BV6iCF#shpCntId

I saw in the other ingredients stuff that were not showing on the p5p you recommended.What do you think about this product?

I am not an expert, but you should be fine as these fillers are unavoidabe in tablet forms and usually make up a small % of the total.

resu

Reaction score
Use Shipito then pay for economy delivery and you'll get your stuff for cheap.

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm first of all thank you for all the info.

It's pretty hard to find p5p with a shipment to where i live.
I found this product: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lot-2-P5P...sh=item3d027f58ad:g:bfgAAOSwu4BV6iCF#shpCntId

I saw in the other ingredients stuff that were not showing on the p5p you recommended.What do you think about this product?

Along with @zixxiz I would say give it a try. I just checked the label of my p5p and am under the impression there is similar ingredients. Thanks to @whatevr I now understand that zinc somehow gets supercharged by B6 P5P. So I think the quality of zinc sulphate is the most important.

That said, Ive had different responses to different ingredients, can you not order these

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Genestra-...518746?hash=item43facc8eda:g:sEgAAOSwWxNYpz3f

or these

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Swanson-Ul...ie=UTF8&qid=1487942488&sr=8-2&keywords=b6+p5p

In the end, Im guessing, the pills you sent me will be fine.

1487942174033-1243098157.jpg

Last edited:

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm is that your p5p container in the photo? it's packed with Calcium :O

just checked mine (Solgar) and there's also calcium in the form of dicalcium phosphate. it's listed among "other" ingredients so I assume it's irrelevant

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
@worm is that your p5p container in the photo? it's packed with Calcium :O

just checked mine (Solgar) and there's also calcium in the form of dicalcium phosphate. it's listed among "other" ingredients so I assume it's irrelevant

Im not sure what impact the different will have di vs tricalcium... I hope nothing. I thought mine were pretty pure, but i was wrong, I just know mine work for me. Im not a scientist, I didnt even really understand how the zinc was supercharged by B6 until a few days ago. So unfortunately I cannot give any expert advice beyond my bro-science, anecdotally backed opinion.

I did use this specific brand (picture in last post) on recommendation from Joe himself. Joe now uses purely capsules which he recommends on his site, or sells.

What can I say, give it a try, but my feeling is the purer the better, but mine work with tricalcium so you have nothing to lose if you have them already. If it doesnt work, try ordering some capsules.

As a side note, I am at 3 + 2/3 capsules of zinc, today being my second application. My scalp feels light, not sure how to describe it, but it's different in a good way. Hopefully in a week I'll see even less hair in the drain catch :)

Last edited:

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes. I think I overdosed on my Zix. I mostly work from home and I went to bed early last night and forgot to apply Zix. So I woke up today and first thing I did... I applied approx 3-4 mls. Then 5 hours later, I reapplied that same qty to make up for last night. Right now I feel weird on the left top part of my head...sorta like heart palpitations..only not as intense. I can definitely sense some sort of "ticking". Could it be due to alcohol?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yikes. I think I overdosed on my Zix. I mostly work from home and I went to bed early last night and forgot to apply Zix. So I woke up today and first thing I did... I applied approx 3-4 mls. Then 5 hours later, I reapplied that same qty to make up for last night. Right now I feel weird on the left top part of my head...sorta like heart palpitations..only not as intense. I can definitely sense some sort of "ticking". Could it be due to alcohol?

Yeah work from home too. Things have been slow, waiting for transactions to flow in, but the past year and a bit has been a struggle. So I tend to refresh this site often, it's my escapist/avoidance default habit.

I dont think applying extra does anything to make up for lost applications. Also, during the week, I often only apply once daily. Try not to worry about it, and stick to 2-3mls depending on how long your hair is (mine is long-ish)

Otherwise, I dont recall having sides. My scalp does feel tingly sometimes though. It's like it's been exfoliated and my scalp is much looser. try not to use more than 20mls of ethyl alcohol. Does it in anyway feel less itchy? Is it a bad sensation? Maybe the palpitations is more blood flow reaching the area....

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah work from home too. Things have been slow, waiting for transactions to flow in, but the past year and a bit has been a struggle. So I tend to refresh this site often, it's my escapist/avoidance default habit.

I dont think applying extra does anything to make up for lost applications. Also, during the week, I often only apply once daily. Try not to worry about it, and stick to 2-3mls depending on how long your hair is (mine is long-ish)

Otherwise, I dont recall having sides. My scalp does feel tingly sometimes though. It's like it's been exfoliated and my scalp is much looser. try not to use more than 20mls of ethyl alcohol. Does it in anyway feel less itchy? Is it a bad sensation? Maybe the palpitations is more blood flow reaching the area....

Working from home has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's ok. I feel like I could go full Jack Torrance in a couple years.

Jokes aside. Definitely bad sensation, kinda like isolated pulsating from one corner of your head. Hard to describe. Though I am trying to meet some deadlines and I'm under a lot of stress these days (even more than usual, that is).

Last edited:

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
Working from home has a funny way of sneaking up on you when you think everything's ok. I feel like I could go full Jack Torrance in a couple years.

Jokes aside. Definitely bad sensation, kinda like isolated pulsating from one corner of your head. Hard to describe. Though I am trying to meet some deadlines and I'm under a lot of stress these days (even more than usual, that is).

My girlfriend comes home after work and she's usually the first person I interact with all day. :) I do like the flexibility though.

See how you feel, who knows what could have caused it. I react to everything, so maybe scale it back and report back on how it goes.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my shiet is on it's way! I will only be using 100MG of the p5p though as that's the only thing i can buy from the UK.

worm, do you keep your 60ml solution in the freezer/fridge?

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
my shiet is on it's way! I will only be using 100MG of the p5p though as that's the only thing i can buy from the UK.

worm, do you keep your 60ml solution in the freezer/fridge?

What do you mean only 100mgs? that's the size of the capsule/tab? if so, just use 1.5 of them, shouldnt be an issue. I think whatevr said you can use less, but I cant vouch for that, I can only say what works for me.

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ah good point. yeah that's what i mean. the tabs are 100 MG. i could just use a tab and a half. or just 200? though i should probably try sticking to what works for you :D

NamelessGhoul

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The main thing is, even if this dosn't work for me, atleast it hasn't cost me an arm and a leg. Again, I appreciate you sharing your success with zix so others can try it :)

worm

My Regimen
Reaction score
ah good point. yeah that's what i mean. the tabs are 100 MG. i could just use a tab and a half. or just 200? though i should probably try sticking to what works for you :D

I would go with 150mgs. :)

And yes thankfully it doesnt cost too much. I hope it works for you. What are you using for zinc? I say go for 660mgs!

zixxiz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey bro where did you get your p5p from im in uk and find it hard to get the stuff

detoxpeople.eu

I went with Solgar's, but there are other brands available as well.

Anyway. I believe that I need to dial down the alcohol in my Zix mix (ha!), my scalp is super sensitive and for the next batch I'll go with 10-15%.