My total hair loss protocol as of now (nuclear)

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only sides from bio estro! But they r going away :) how you holding up?
Also, I would personally drop one of the dutasteride treatments. There are studies coming out that long term DHT inhibition can be detrimental: [https://www.urotoday.com/recent-abs...steride-use-it-s-time-to-sound-the-alarm.html]. And I think taking a mega dose of dutasteride wont make or break it since 0.5 already inhibits like 80-90% (cant rmb the exact figure). Plus youre already doing a little topical finasteride so I think youve reached the max for inhibition. Tell me what you think.
Im also adding in dutasteride and might slowly transition from finasteride to dutasteride since finasteride did nothing. About 20 days into 5% RU but cant say much yet (not super optimistic but holding on to some hope). I just want maintenance.
OH also, really glad to hear you have no sides with such an extensive protocol. Hoping you find maintenance, mesotherapy sounds very promising.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I would personally drop one of the dutasteride treatments. There are studies coming out that long term DHT inhibition can be detrimental: [https://www.urotoday.com/recent-abs...steride-use-it-s-time-to-sound-the-alarm.html]. And I think taking a mega dose of dutasteride wont make or break it since 0.5 already inhibits like 80-90% (cant rmb the exact figure). Plus youre already doing a little topical finasteride so I think youve reached the max for inhibition. Tell me what you think.
Im also adding in dutasteride and might slowly transition from finasteride to dutasteride since finasteride did nothing. About 20 days into 5% RU but cant say much yet (not super optimistic but holding on to some hope). I just want maintenance.
OH also, really glad to hear you have no sides with such an extensive protocol. Hoping you find maintenance, mesotherapy sounds very promising.
Yes-- I think you're right. I'm gonna try to stick to this protocol for a year maybe, and see how it affects my shedding. Diffuse thinning is a b**ch. I seem to be holding ground tho. Good luck with RU! It worked like a charm for me for a few months, then seemed to lose efficacy sadly. I'm still using it, but it doesn't seem to have the same kick that it used to have

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm about to lock mine in until end of year, similar to yours in principle.
ok to compare results here?

will only make one post a month for multiple reasons. no responses. sorry in advance.

apalutamide
abiraterone
dutasteride
cetrizine
halcinonide
melatonin
t3
lithium chloride
minoxidil sulphate
niacinamide
biotin
msm
mifepristone
canrenone

raloxifene
nac

maintenance, maybe vellus on temples are healthy
Wait what!? You take two bombs; Apalutamide and Abiraterone Acetate... are you serious!?

Nevertheless, i like your regimen.
How's youe hair so far!?

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i'm about to lock mine in until end of year, similar to yours in principle.
ok to compare results here?

on dutasteride+odm for 2mo, wanted to step it up a bit, now stocked and rolling...

will only make one post a month for multiple reasons.

intentionally difficult to copy without understanding of topical/oral/dose/cycle/risk mitigation. sorry in advance.

apalutamide
abiraterone
dutasteride
mifepristone
canrenone
cetrizine
halcinonide
melatonin
t3
lithium chloride
minoxidil sulphate
niacinamide
biotin
msm
raloxifene
nac
octopamine

maintenance, maybe vellus on temples are healthier
I know some of these words

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
We throw all this sh*t at the DHT monster but it keeps fighting back lol. The only thing that stops DHT is preventing its creation which is still impossible even on 10mg dutasteride lmao

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
We throw all this sh*t at the DHT monster but it keeps fighting back lol. The only thing that stops DHT is preventing its creation which is still impossible even on 10mg dutasteride lmao
Well castration. But f*** that noise

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is. Orchiectomy and Abiraterone Acetate + Dutasteride.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Apparently that won't stop it either because the adrenal glands will produce it, I swear lol. Basically dealing with deadpool xD
Yes just about to say. Orchiectomy might only slow it down. Not even Solomn was able to fully restore his hair after castration...

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is seriously interesting though. DHT is basically a "pursuit" type of hormone, makes men go out and seek just as a sperm to the egg. It's relentless. I personally think androgens are great hormones in general; it's the follicles with pansy genes that I blame lol.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is seriously interesting though. DHT is basically a "pursuit" type of hormone, makes men go out and seek just as a sperm to the egg. It's relentless. I personally think androgens are great hormones in general; it's the follicles with pansy genes that I blame lol.
Yes! We should blame our shitty AR!