My total hair loss protocol as of now (nuclear)

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is seriously interesting though. DHT is basically a "pursuit" type of hormone, makes men go out and seek just as a sperm to the egg. It's relentless. I personally think androgens are great hormones in general; it's the follicles with pansy genes that I blame lol.
This! It’s the sensitivity to androgens which is the problem

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is seriously interesting though. DHT is basically a "pursuit" type of hormone, makes men go out and seek just as a sperm to the egg. It's relentless. I personally think androgens are great hormones in general; it's the follicles with pansy genes that I blame lol.
It's necessary for the survival of the species but it is not good for health or longevity and it also when out of balance can lead to aggression, reckless behavior, intense anger and compulsive behavior, both sexual and otherwise. It mattered much more in a pre-industrial economy and today, appears to be a disadvantage in terms of average income but is still a huge advantage in terms of absolute non-inherited income acquisition.

Pls_NW-1

My Regimen
Reaction score
i need a consistent routine to control against (6 months of your hypertrichosis + 5ari + nsaa + CYP17A1 inhibitor dose & cycle looks a great control candidate).
i don't need or give any advice. thanks.
How do you access such drugs!? Seriously, your approach is good, but it is pretty damn nuclear, you might kill yourself with all that stuff :(

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
I’m curious, what would make you think so?
mmm, let me see, you are killing almost 100 % of your DHT, a NATURAL hormone in the body that increase male libido, sexual potency, etc . PLus, you are adding an unknow topical antiadrogen never tested in humans and, most probably, will go systemic.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
mmm, let me see, you are killing almost 100 % of your DHT, a NATURAL hormone in the body that increase male libido, sexual potency, etc . PLus, you are adding an unknow topical antiadrogen never tested in humans and, most probably, will go systemic.
So there you have it people. No one should use reductase inhibitors ever, for any purpose, even prostate cancer. You are altering 70% 80% 90% of your DHT bla bla bla. It's always the same proposition that goes nowhere. Reductase inhibitors help millions of people get on with life. They improve mood, they may improve libido and they improve looks virtually always or you can just go bald or use a stack of 25 things that nobody knows what the hell they are for, if they are synergistic or not and on and on. Everybody only use prostaglandins because altering those is healthy. Altering anything incurs risk. Most users of reductase inhibitors are users that are very happy with them even for maintenance for which they do wonders. Altering hormonal levels is the whole point, not a side effect.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
So there you have it people. No one should use reductase inhibitors ever, for any purpose, even prostate cancer. You are altering 70% 80% 90% of your DHT bla bla bla. It's always the same proposition that goes nowhere. Reductase inhibitors help millions of people get on with life. They improve mood, they may improve libido and they improve looks virtually always or you can just go bald or use a stack of 25 things that nobody knows what the hell they are for, if they are synergistic or not and on and on. Everybody only use prostaglandins because altering those is healthy. Altering anything incurs risk. Most users of reductase inhibitors are users that are very happy with them even for maintenance for which they do wonders. Altering hormonal levels is the whole point, not a side effect.
Lol, so now have male pattern baldness is like having prostate cancer ? lol. Plus you are a transexual plus Dutasteride it is not use it in prostate cancer, cause you need to reduce Testosterone too. PLus, it is brainless talk to you cause you have as desire side effects that are not side effects cause you want it . Most here, want our Penis even more than our hair .

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If someone could totally replace their testosterone for something like anavar that would be super interesting. The liver wouldn't be able to take it long term, I suspect.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
but if I was transitioning, id want to feminine right ;)
but yeah-- my libido is deff lower. but it still works! So I'm ok with that! Honestly-- I'm more productive cuz I don't have to jerk off twice a day :)

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
but if I was transitioning, id want to feminine right ;)
but yeah-- my libido is deff lower. but it still works! So I'm ok with that! Honestly-- I'm more productive cuz I don't have to jerk off twice a day :)
Yep, that is the problem. fap is not the same as sex, and you are not having sex . So it is absolute imposible to actually how fucked you are in the sex department .