My Temples... Its Recending Hairline Or Mature Hairline?

YoungandHairy

My Regimen
Reaction score
To be honest the intial pictures don't look too bad, it looks pretty thick and if that first photo you had was when you were eight, it doesn't look like it's changed dramatically
There is clearly miniaturization, slow but definetly progressing . At least acknowledge that ya know.

abcdefg

Reaction score
Yeah acceptance is the first step, and then see a professional they can explain the limited options. A lot of men want to avoid propecia, and as someone that has myself I completely understand that. That being said propecia is basically a must right now. Nothing anytime soon is replacing it.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's me again, I have a question. will minoxidil and nizoral help? I can not take the medicine finasterid. please help.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
The baby hairs are basically male pattern baldness eating away at your hairline. How is your crown situation?
Incorrect, but he does have a receding hair line. Op get on finasteride.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Please elaborate on how I am wrong.
Those hairs are just newly growing hairs, I got them on the front of my hairline that hasn't been affected by male pattern baldness yet. Best example of this is in NW0 people.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So...
I am very confused. I am going bald or not? These baby hairs are growing up and they are thick now. My hairline always was weird.

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
So...
I am very confused. I am going bald or not? These baby hairs are growing up and they are thick now. My hairline always was weird.
You are displaying early signs of male pattern baldness. So technically yes, but many members don't consider it official until you start to thin at the crown and/or mid scalp.

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I hope that what I say is true. below the picture of the time when I was 9 years old.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-07-05-18-42-01.png
    Screenshot_2017-07-05-18-42-01.png
    558.1 KB · Views: 151

AnxiousAndy

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey anxiousandy, your estrogel arrived yet?
Not yet man, don't expect it until sometime next week. how's it going for you?
@Poroforo It looks pretty similar. I'm not sure what to think of it, either way you've still got a long way to go before you are bald

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I found photos when I was 13 (3 years ago)
BTW sorry for low quality.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1516046769690_1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1516046769690_1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 142
  • FB_IMG_1516046863914_1.jpg
    FB_IMG_1516046863914_1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 141

Poroforo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score