MY story - vineet

vineet

Reaction score
20150605_174521.jpghello all

This start when i was 18 ,i saw my first p*** and jacked off and since then as far as i think my bad hormones kicked in and hair started thinning and massive shedding .i was so worried at that time about that my carrier ,social life everything got effected and because of that i have to still live a life which i think is not same as i have imagined me at 28.there was lot of pain and agony. i even tried to suicide once at that time ..

ok so now i am well matured now ,not that much scared of any problem so i gave a try to the internet once again this june and i found this forum , after reading a lot and understanding the science behind it i can trust this type of treatment and the people here seems to be good as i think they can feel each other problem i guess.

so for past 10 years all i did home treatment basically taking vitamin c as much as i can (as i have seen people wasting thousand over shampoos and oils and they got nothing so i never trusted it ),even took a homeopathy treatment for few months but nothing happened.

so now i think this is some serious treatment and can be trusted and without wasting any time after reading on the forum and internet for few days i bought my first generic finasteride.

family background .

grand father ns3 he is 70 i think and his hair were ok(ns1) in his 50's i have seen the pic
father ns5
uncle 1 ns 2
uncle 2 ns1
mother thin
brother ns1 he is 27 and i think he is thinning
mothers brother ns2
mothers brother ns1
mothers father ns2

my regime till now

finasteride 1mg daily

.........................update 17 july 2015

added cipla dutasteride 0.5 twice a week
ketoconazole solution NIZRAL 2 %(j&j) twice a week

.........................update 08 aug 2015

dutasteride 0.5 mg daily from past 20 days
minogain 5% minoxidil
ketoconazole solution NIZRAL 2 %(j&j) twice a week

will keep editing and posting .
still reading and learning and really want my story posted into success thread .

i want my life back !!!!!!

- - - Updated - - -

20150605.jpg

Attachments

• 20150717_105343.jpg
    20150717_105343.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 316
  • 20150717_105413.jpg
    20150717_105413.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 267
  • 20150808_082823.jpg
    20150808_082823.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 353
  • 20150808_082838.jpg
    20150808_082838.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 270

Sterling

Reaction score
Hey, easy for me to say but your hair isn't that bad. If I were you I would definitely look to adding minoxidil to your routing as it is especially effective on the area where you are thinning. Good luck!

RoyD

Established Member
Reaction score
All the best dude. It can be very difficult to be a young balding guy in India and I feel you. Hope the finasteride works out for you. If it does then add 5% minoxidil to your regimen. Which brand of finasteride are you using btw?

vineet

Reaction score
Hey, easy for me to say but your hair isn't that bad. If I were you I would definitely look to adding minoxidil to your routing as it is especially effective on the area where you are thinning. Good luck!

you know what , if you read the above story you will find that i am bit skeptical on everything when it comes to hair problem , i have tried every F word thing on my scalp ,which these indian gurus says work but practically not , its about everything inside your body i think , i mean even when my hair were falling ,my chest hair were growing and it was crepping me out like why the **** my body is growing hair on the chest and not on my head , i have read about minoxidil and it is helping thing i know , but first i will give a try to finasteride and observe the results(as it is a generic pill and i am even not sure whether these guys are selling a legit thing ), if i feel something +ive then in no time i will add that in my regime too , thankfully i got just one indian guy in my city who is on the forum and very helping till now .thanks any ways for the reply sir

- - - Updated - - -

All the best dude. It can be very difficult to be a young balding guy in India and I feel you. Hope the finasteride works out for you. If it does then add 5% minoxidil to your regimen. Which brand of finasteride are you using btw?

the company is cipla and the tablet strip is for 15 pills and it cost around 1 dollar only as compare to indian rupee and i am attaching pic now

- - - Updated - - -

vineet

Reaction score
IMG_20150121_020442.jpgi have read many threads for now , but i cannot get clearly that how much amount of hair anybody is shedding before treatment , so i came here to tell every one that even after 10 years since when i have started shedding only once i have came to a moment (when i was not worrying any thing just enjoying and wandering here and there ,drinking but not smoking(already left years back), i was not shedding or very less shedding just for 1 month ,may be i was not tensed at all at that time , but since then i always shed like hell, attaching pick for that moment,its dark and i know my hair so please do not tell that your hair is good or was good.

Daps27

Reaction score
I feel you man, my hairline looks far worse. I guess one thing i have learned through all these years is be consistent in whatever works for you. Dont change something, if its giving you results. Good luck with the progress brother!!

Hari

Reaction score
Mine also same as yours. In front no one can find. But in top view look very worst. I was on finasteride for one year. Still no major improvements. But still maintaining what I've. Let's wait and see..

vineet

Reaction score
Mine also same as yours. In front no one can find. But in top view look very worst. I was on finasteride for one year. Still no major improvements. But still maintaining what I've. Let's wait and see..

for one year , how much mg are you taking ? how much hair fall you face daily as compared before you started finasteride ?

- - - Updated - - -

1 month update - its been a month , no improvement , i am just on finasteride right now , i am trying as much as to take good diet ,
the only difference i found is that my hair falling is more aggressive ,

i have read somewhere in the forum about how finasteride works , that initially when you start finasteride your hair falling is aggressive , am i right ? please confirm some one who has faced similar response .

attaching pic .

Attachments

• 20150707_165517.jpg
    20150707_165517.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 305
  • 20150707_165604.jpg
    20150707_165604.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 266

hair=life

Reaction score
I have read in many cases finasteride hits around 1.5 years . So keep tight, don't lose hope, and yeah you can experiment with minoxidil now, as already u have added dutasteride to your regime.All the best! :)

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
You definitely need to add Minoxidil as a diffuse thinner with that extensive loss. Unless you get VERY lucky on finasteride. You would get a much better result on both.

vineet

Reaction score
I'm in 1mg finasteride daily and minoxidil 5%
you do not reply my full question , how much now you shed daily ?

- - - Updated - - -

I have read in many cases finasteride hits around 1.5 years . So keep tight, don't lose hope, and yeah you can experiment with minoxidil now, as already u have added dutasteride to your regime.All the best! :)
thankyou for the support sir , really want people like you around

- - - Updated - - -

You definitely need to add Minoxidil as a diffuse thinner with that extensive loss. Unless you get VERY lucky on finasteride. You would get a much better result on both.
first like to tell you , you are the most visual person around the forum , regarding minoxidil ,it is very hard to find in india at cheap price compared to finasteride and dutasteride and compared to over seas , already posted on many thread who are making miox at home , buying biotin and if possible minoxidil tomorrow .

Hari

Reaction score
When i started finasteride i shed 70+ hairs and in third month i shed more more small hairs that i can't count. Now its stabilized only around 30 hairs and my hair still maintained what I've. But still no major regrowth. I was on minoxidil for 2 yrs and finasteride for 15 months and i added dutasteride 0.5 twice per week for the last 4 months. Now little improved but in top view its still worst look like urs only

vineet

Reaction score
2 months update

now completely on dutasteride 0.5 daily , for my whole regimen check the first post. 20150808_082606.jpg20150808_082717.jpg

vineet

Reaction score
3 months update

regimen till now

0.5 mg dutasteride each day
minogain minoxidil 5% each night
ketokonazol shampoo alternate days

shaved my hair 2 weeks back , all i can feel the difference is my scalp is not producing the greasy stuff .may be because i shaved it all.

second and the most important thing is ,even when i had shaved my hair last time i still felt irritation and still hairs were used to came out even with less pulling , but it is gone now, hair seem to bit strong now and no irritation on scalp .

in summary i cannot say if there is any improvement untill my hair grows at least 2 inches ,as all i am concerned is no more hair falling .current pic attached

Attachments

• 4th month 2.jpg
    4th month 2.jpg
    88.1 KB · Views: 235
  • 4th month.jpg
    4th month.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 257