My Story , I’ve Tried Most Things

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
so basically I’m 33 years old I’m from London / England , I have a beautiful misses and 3 beautiful daughters . I started to notice my hair loss about 8 years ago , It massively knocked my confidence ( I feel like looks wise I went from 6/10 to a 2/10 ) so after trying a few. Difffent hair styles , fibres I enentually gave up
And booked a appointment to get a hair system fitted , it was pretty good but defiantly had some draw backs ,the maintainer was hard work and going to the saloon every 2 weeks wasn’t practical so next I started to template and clean / refit my own hair system and although at times it looked great I was always a little conscious and there was times I would feel I could have fitted it a little better / ie placement , after just over a year and 3 hair systems I tried to shave my head I hated this so went back to a hair system , then I stumbled across scalp micropigmentation I had this done and although it looks very good as far as hiding my baldness I still can’t get on with the shaved head look ,(nobody can tell everybody at work when I told them
I was getting a transplant didn’t believe I needed one ) I personally feel like I can’t really pull the look off well enough , so now In 2 weeks I’m going to get a hair transplant in turkey from cosmedica dr acar , I’m well excited so hopefully it turns out how I hope , I’m having a 2 day mega session but still don’t think I’m gonna have a full head of hair so I will need another later but there going to try fill all the front which is the main thing here’s some pictures , if anybody has any questions , wants any tips about where to get smp / hair systems or in anything else feel free to ask thanks

Attachments

• 69E4AA20-5675-4A68-A06B-79BCD8CF1EEA.png
    69E4AA20-5675-4A68-A06B-79BCD8CF1EEA.png
    550 KB · Views: 743
  • D5260FF5-4E16-4677-B66D-E3D5C8BFADEE.png
    D5260FF5-4E16-4677-B66D-E3D5C8BFADEE.png
    660.8 KB · Views: 802
  • 48EE6C55-9D70-447E-BFF2-6740B7335EF6.png
    48EE6C55-9D70-447E-BFF2-6740B7335EF6.png
    390.6 KB · Views: 708
  • 67ACBF6D-7AA2-496B-B158-41A0CA5EB24F.png
    67ACBF6D-7AA2-496B-B158-41A0CA5EB24F.png
    388.2 KB · Views: 746

CrownBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair system looked great. How good was it in terms of undetectability? Feel and visually

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks That was a hair system I got from northwest lace , i templated it myself if I was ordering another I would get a little less density , it was very undetectable nobody ever knew , I also went to a barbers to get the sides of my hair cut every few weeks I went 2 two different barbers and explained and it took ages for them to understand and neither believed me at first . It was a French lace system I found it very good my only issue was the maintaince I used to remove it every week and it would take me 2 hours to clean it , re fit it and sometimes I would feel I set it a tiny bit high or wonky or whatever . But I honestly dont believe anybody ever knew

SimonC

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamiewilliams77777 , you look great with the hair system. I'm no expert, but hair transplant probably won't give you desired result, if you want to get a rough number of needed grafts, check hair transplants section of this forum, there are a lot of threads, maybe you're lucky and will find the one with the similar case to yours. I think you could restore either your front or crown and consider a partial hairpiece.

If I were you I would spend some time getting more information. Hang out here for a bit, talk to people in Hair Transplant section, check Hair System section as well, maybe you will discover some new products or approaches which help you to maintain your hair system. Personally I think that the transplant won't give a satisfactory result, and needless to say that you will need to hop on treatments in order to preserve remaining hair.

Why are you giving up on hair systems? 2 hours a week for maintenance, doesn't seem to be much.

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Jamiewilliams77777 , you look great with the hair system. I'm no expert, but hair transplant probably won't give you desired result, if you want to get a rough number of needed grafts, check hair transplants section of this forum, there are a lot of threads, maybe you're lucky and will find the one with the similar case to yours. I think you could restore either your front or crown and consider a partial hairpiece.

If I were you I would spend some time getting more information. Hang out here for a bit, talk to people in Hair Transplant section, check Hair System section as well, maybe you will discover some new products or approaches which help you to maintain your hair system. Personally I think that the transplant won't give a satisfactory result, and needless to say that you will need to hop on treatments in order to preserve remaining hair.

Why are you giving up on hair systems? 2 hours a week for maintenance, doesn't seem to be much.

It wasn’t just that it would slip back after a few days I was constantly cleaning the front edge and I play ice hockey it would be a little lose whilst I was really sweaty , and Also i was a little conscious , I’m going to a very good place for the transplant and I’m aware I will need another transplant to fill the back but I’m willing to have two , il also be trying finestride .

Jamiewilliams77777

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, that is a lot of grafts. Can you share anything about the hair transplant experience in Turkey, how was the staff/doctor, facilities, cost, etc? Good luck!

Yes mate it was done at cosmedica in Istanbul it was £2800 gbp for a 2 day mega session all transfers to and from airport / hotel to hospital , 3 nights in the radison and breakfast. The hospital was very modern , clean and seemed very well equipped the I had 2 tecknitions working on my hamead at all times and once or twice 3 people the surgery was 10 hours on day 1 and 6 hours on day 2 , the tecknitions didn’t speak the best English but the drs did and any quieries I had were answerd by them . The whole process was very good I would defantly recomrmd cosmedica . I think they may be the best tecknition type surgery around .