My shedding cure

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Frustrated with shedding? depressed? I was and wanted to do anything to get my hair on a more stable path without the whole drama.

What worked for me and many many others? attacking PGD2. I did it with OC 1% a day.
Or you could try ID PGD2 products..whatever you like.

All these information are out there, I do not understand why people are still struggling with shedding, I think we have the tools now to stop it. After the PGD2 discovery you should not be losing hair rapidly anymore.

Of course, many people are willing to risk their manhood and jump on propecia, but despite the science and the positive reviews from OC, people are not willing to pay 30$ a month to save their hair from shedding...

I am NOT promoting anything, I just find it absurd. SHedding is not a thing of the past for me. My hair is slightly better than it was a year ago, and not a single hair lost, no drama of ups and downs....

You don't have to use 1% OC if you can't afford use lower, or use twice a week, or use another PGD2/CRHT2 blocker...

12e11

Reaction score
what is OC??

- - - Updated - - -

I use Dinoprostone, which content is PGE2。

- - - Updated - - -

so, what do you think?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
I'm guessing he's referring to oral cetirizine or what is more commonly known as zyrtec.

maggie99

Reaction score
Waynakyo, have you only seen a reduction of seasonal shedding or did you have a substantial reduction in daily shedding as well? Do you have any thoughts on why OC may have stopped working quickly after some users had a few weeks/months of success?

Do you think there is something in OC's mechanism that actually slows the regrowth of hair--as some users believe?

Can you give your experience between the salted version and the ethanol version you now use. Other that solubility, why do you feel it is more effective?

Thanks!

maggie99

Reaction score
hey waynako--have you forgotten that you started this thread?

You seemed excited to discuss OC but haven't responded to any queries made. I would really be interested in your thoughts...

Woodyy

Reaction score
I never post on sites like this any more but I've got to say starting a thread like this and then not replying to anything is annoying as hell, what an idiot.

isishearmyplea

Experienced Member
Reaction score
well he must be pre occupied with something, he will reply for sure!! i am still pondering if topical cet is better than oral form. and the probable side effects of oral cet.

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sorry guys, did not come back because too busy and did not expect OC00049 was not known to this group. Thats crazy. Remember all the talk about PGd2 causing hairloss, and how this was proved with mice, and how they said there are already drugs that inhibit CRHT2 pathway would substantially reduce PGD2.. in fact there are many threads on this on HLH...

here is my observation: almost all (as far as I know) of those who tried OC said it halted hair loss and itching. The itching will disappear in few days you will see. The only side effect is insomnia if you take it late at night, but everything gives me insomnia anyway. The drug was tested in HUMANS and was found as safe as the placebo.... there is a whole discussion on this ..

Now you will find that very few people tried OC as PGD2 inhibtor. some tries weaker stuff, and still saw results that are similar but weaker (that cromo+indo combo....). The reason has to do with OC being expensive, but, seriously, people are willing to jeopordize their sex with risky drugs but not pay few bucks extra ..?? I don't get it...

- - - Updated - - -

The effect OC had on me, is similar to what those few who were persistent got: shedding stops, itching stops, some minor thickening i(if you are young you might get luckier on that front)...

Finally, I tried reducing the dose and I feel you could go as low as 0.5%, but I started at 1-2% and maybe that is why I got really good results. I would shed like 2-3 hairs when I gel which is like 20 times less than an average day before OC.

check hlh and HS, few people there been on OC or other PGD2 inhibitors with similar stories. People underestimate the PGD2 discovery I think. I wish I was 20 years old... I think you can keep your hair for a long time... But I cannot judge only from my experience and that of 5 other... that s why more need to verify..

busy, so will check later... i mix with ethanol and minoxidil (been using minoxidil for 10+years so..)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Hi Waynako, Thanx for sharing. Three questions for you; So OC00049 has helped you maintain your existing hair? How long have you been using it and what Norwood were/are you prior to using it?

waynakyo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry disppeared , i have thinning all over, and a crown, so 3A.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, how many times do i have to say, OC stopped shedding, so almost 2 years after (less by few months) my hair is better than it was,

- - - Updated - - -

Have more coverage, and my crown has filled in to some extent..
i have been talking about OC miracle (nothing less than a miracle for Stopping hair loss with no side effects)

- - - Updated - - -

What is the point of posting for me if people ask questions but don t have the will to try just because it is 5 dollar/month more expensive than snake oils...

8 out of 10 of those who were patient and diligent with the use of a pgd2 inhibitor (oc is the best acts on crht2) have seen a stop in hairloss...

Sorry this website doesn't work well on ipad.

f_ugly

Reaction score
Are there any products on the market that contain this miracle chemical? I googled Dinoprostone and got this :

"
Dinoprostone is used to prepare the cervix for the induction of labor in pregnant women."

Haha.

I'm shedding like mad...............minoxidil has fast forwarded my male pattern baldness like you wouldn't believe in 6 weeks of using it. I've gone from a NW3 - NW5. I'll try anything, except for that.