My review of Millefolium Magic Hair fibers.

Cancervive

Reaction score
I decided to write a review because this seems to be an obscure brand. I've never used hair fibers until now but I was very interested. Unfortunately I couldn't find any brands that had a hair color that would suit mine. My color is a brownish black. So anyway, I found this brand and decided to order. The price was good, $25 for 25g. The product comes in a large tube which you blow out the particles by using a pulsating motion while moving over the area of thinness. It was actually very easy to use considering its my first time. Now, my thinning is VERY mild but I noticed the difference right away. I started slowly and just built up the layers. It looks great! Again, my thinning is very mild but I am sure this would look great people with moderate thinning. Also, I liked how they have more color choices than any other brand.
Please note that in no way am I spamming this product, I have no affiliation with this brand. I just noticed that there are not many reviews if any and I like to share a good product when I find one.

PS: If anyone knows of a good concealer for blackish brown or brownish black hair, please share!! Straight black won't work for me, my hair is not straight black. I ordered Dermmatch in dark brown because I read it's more black than brown. I have high hopes for this one!! Also, if anyone has used any other products from the Millefolium brand, please share your thought. THank you.
Thanks all.
Here are some pic, sorry for the bad quality, I was using my webcam, and sorry for my big forehead lol. Again, I have very subtle thinning so of course, a subtle change.

Before:
Image12.jpg

After:
Image25.jpg

Image26.jpg

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Mild thinning, Are you on a wind up? Where is that thinning, you couldn't get thicker hair than that

RP3X

Established Member
Reaction score
I think its the thinning thats more or less dead center of the forehead, looks to me like that magic hair fibers has simply filled in those small gaps.

It gives me that impression (coming from a bloke ;) the hair line is neater and more fuller and sexier at front, and if your not a lady Id like to take that comment back :whistle:

s.a.f

Reaction score
Err look at the hand - its a woman. :whistle:

Esprit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RP3X said:
I think its the thinning thats more or less dead center of the forehead, looks to me like that magic hair fibers has simply filled in those small gaps.

It gives me that impression (coming from a bloke ;) the hair line is neater and more fuller and sexier at front, and if your not a lady Id like to take that comment back :whistle:

Agreed, but even a person with a thick head of hair, can get that type of gap there. It's nothing.

No offence to original poster, but most of us on here would sell our Granny to have that amount of hair.