My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Easy tiger you sound like you work for them lol.
No mate im just doing what everyone on here should be.. just using my common sense lol.

- - - Updated - - -

He definetely works for them, you post anything remotely negative and he jumps straight in defending them each time, so defensive? just weird and i dont trust a word he says
Sorry but its easy to make assumptions like that and that is all that ever seems to go on on this forum. Its as simple as this. I owe it to them for the hair I have on my head. I will defend them and I will stick up for them because they are not on here to do that for themselves.
I would not defend anything negative, that's plain daft to say. Just the other day I criticized em on here for not telling me it could take 4 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice of you to come back to this thread 'Mister'. Even nicer for you to highlight something I already disproved in your thousandth attempt to discredit the manufacture/owner! There is no such page on their website and never was!!! Anyone who has been on it knows that! Including yourself since you (apparently) bought this product off em! :)

jazz1

Reaction score
No mate im just doing what everyone on here should be.. just using my common sense lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry but its easy to make assumptions like that and that is all that ever seems to go on on this forum. Its as simple as this. I owe it to them for the hair I have on my head. I will defend them and I will stick up for them because they are not on here to do that for themselves.
I would not defend anything negative, that's plain daft to say. Just the other day I criticized em on here for not telling me it could take 4 months.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice of you to come back to this thread 'Mister'. Even nicer for you to highlight something I already disproved in your thousandth attempt to discredit the manufacture/owner! There is no such page on their website and never was!!! Anyone who has been on it knows that! Including yourself since you (apparently) bought this product off em! :)
There is a page on their website always has been of that concealer guy image! Go back post 28 the image has been posted.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a page on their website always has been of that concealer guy image! Go back post 28 the image has been posted.

Yes again, I have seen this image but it is not on their website. That image is for a 'sensitive' version hair oil page. There is no individual page for the sensitive version or for any of their products - they are all on one page together. If it really exists then why is it that I am on their website and I cant see it?

stevefroz

Reaction score
Esprit and MisterMister, when you're on the home page of Divine Herbal, which links did you click on to get to that picture?

jazz1

Reaction score
Esprit and MisterMister, when you're on the home page of Divine Herbal, which links did you click on to get to that picture?
On post 28.

stevefroz

Reaction score
On post 28.

Yes but there's no way to get to that page from the home page of Divine Herbal Hair Oil. Try it and see. How did they get there? Which pages did they click on?

If you click into Our Products/Shop Online, there's no clickable link to the sensitive version.

jazz1

Reaction score
Yes but there's no way to get to that page from the home page of Divine Herbal Hair Oil. Try it and see. How did they get there? Which pages did they click on?

If you click into Our Products/Shop Online, there's no clickable link to the sensitive version.
Something strange because I use see that page I beleive on home or sale page now I can't find it unless I click that link, seem to be changed!!!

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
He definetely works for them, you post anything remotely negative and he jumps straight in defending them each time, so defensive? just weird and i dont trust a word he says

i essentially bought this based of azuris reco and the fact that i wouldnt mind trying some oils and this has a nice mix

Yeah he was attacking me big time, he works for them, but what he doesn't know is that I was using the stuff for weeks. I bought this stuff weeks ago and it hasn't stopped any shedding on my crown, this thing is a hair volumizer just used to give the hair the appearance of being thicker.

- - - Updated - - -

Something strange because I use see that page I beleive on home or sale page now I can't find it unless I click that link, seem to be changed!!!

yeah they changed it but I posted the picture I saw, its clear these guys like Stevefroz and duality are working for the company.

jazz1

Reaction score
Here you go guys luckily I always take snap shots etc, I'm still going to carry on using it and see if it works but so far it has done nothing!
fdba174627934a377c933b1e8ab2c4ea.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah he was attacking me big time, he works for them, but what he doesn't know is that I was using the stuff for weeks. I bought this stuff weeks ago and it hasn't stopped any shedding on my crown, this thing is a hair volumizer just used to give the hair the appearance of being thicker.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah they changed it but I posted the picture I saw, its clear these guys like Stevefroz and duality are working for the company.

I have the same feeling after recent posts etc......

- - - Updated - - -

But if the dam thing works I'm not bothered who works for them!

w0rried

Reaction score
It seems Divine guys took the advantage of the weakness of male pattern baldness sufferers

Curse on them

jazz1

Reaction score
It seems Divine guys took the advantage of the weakness of male pattern baldness sufferers

Curse on them
I'm not really bothered if they did but if it dot work then they will lose business in the long run from honest reviews, then again it might still work and I'm still big fan of oils as mark on hairlosshelp uses loads oils mixed etc. so only time will

Jacob

Reaction score
Jazz..just curious why you didn't just use another oil combo that's out there?

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
Jazz yep it looks genuine to me n I believe you. You have the screenshot of the 'transaction' page (totally different to what other dude posted which was for a page that never existed). Nobody can argue with what you have discovered, but as a consumer I am going to ring them tomorrow and ask what that is about!? They are lovely ppl don't get me wrong and I have dealt with them numerous times email/phone but why have they got a pic that's not theirs? Hmm Im sure there must be some logical reason. I sure hope there is!! I would hate to think I have defended a company so much that are using someone else's pics!! :/

- - - Updated - - -

Curse on them

Have you actually spoken to this company and judged their 'values' or are you basing this harsh judgement on what ppl on here have to say? If, like me you had any dealings with them you would soon realise they are not slimy marketing people but they actually do give a damn about your hair loss. That's a lot more than I can say for my dealings with any other company out there!

jazz1

Reaction score
Jazz..just curious why you didn't just use another oil combo that's out there?
Because of the feedbacks on this one eBay etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Jazz yep it looks genuine to me n I believe you. You have the screenshot of the 'transaction' page (totally different to what other dude posted which was for a page that never existed). Nobody can argue with what you have discovered, but as a consumer I am going to ring them tomorrow and ask what that is about!? They are lovely ppl don't get me wrong and I have dealt with them numerous times email/phone but why have they got a pic that's not theirs? Hmm Im sure there must be some logical reason. I sure hope there is!! I would hate to think I have defended a company so much that are using someone else's pics!! :/

- - - Updated - - -

Have you actually spoken to this company and judged their 'values' or are you basing this harsh judgement on what ppl on here have to say? If, like me you had any dealings with them you would soon realise they are not slimy marketing people but they actually do give a damn about your hair loss. That's a lot more than I can say for my dealings with any other company out there!

I don't really care about anything evn spending money, but I hope it works as I'm fed up with male pattern baldness and so many people saying this works etc. I'm still going to carry on only because of Mark on hairlosshelp suggests oils etc.

duality8

Established Member
Reaction score
TBH guys yes I can kinda see your point but I have absolutely no connection to them. It isn't a crime to stick up for someone who has helped fix something that was spoiling my life and without charging me the earth, or is it!? Should I just watch ppl rip apart a company who have proven they care about me and do nothing to defend them?! Would you not do the same in my position? if a negative criticism is valid I will happily agree but there is a lot of BS going on here with people butting in who prob work for propecia etc trying to rubbish this product and everyone else merrily joining in without assessing the facts first. How does defending them against all that make me an employee of the company? I'm only doing what any grateful n thankful customer would do. :/

jazz1

Reaction score
TBH guys yes I can kinda see your point but I have absolutely no connection to them. It isn't a crime to stick up for someone who has helped fix something that was spoiling my life and without charging me the earth, or is it!? Should I just watch ppl rip apart a company who have proven they care about me and do nothing to defend them?! Would you not do the same in my position? if a negative criticism is valid I will happily agree but there is a lot of BS going on here with people butting in who prob work for propecia etc trying to rubbish this product and everyone else merrily joining in without assessing the facts first. How does defending them against all that make me an employee of the company? I'm only doing what any grateful n thankful customer would do. :/

I respect that and you for posting, I'm not doubting a product yet as I'm using other things maybe it can take time as minoxidol took 6 months to work. I just hope it works, I'm the same I genuinely love helping people even if it costs me money I always promote things free of charge if it changed my happyness, but if it don't work il honestly say the truth. I'm still going to use this il give it a year as its not costing me an arm and leg it's fairly cheap compared to other stuff I use, so I'm going to carry on hoping it works.

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
I second that.

duality8, your responses to various inquires and opinions about this product SCREAM of "vested interest."

SMH.

LMAO look at his new replies, the guy really thinks we are stupid? He responds like he is a PR person for that product very defensive, and him even saying he will call them about the pictures? wtf? it's obvious he has some sort of connection to them.

jazz1

Reaction score
LMAO look at his new replies, the guy really thinks we are stupid? He responds like he is a PR person for that product very defensive, and him even saying he will call them about the pictures? wtf? it's obvious he has some sort of connection to them.
The posts are obvious that yes he does either sell there products, or gets free products by upping sales through here etc, the point I'm more bothered about is if this works or is it a scam! Only time will tell and I will voice my opinion around all forums :).