My results with Divine Herbal hair oil

Cob984

Established Member
Reaction score
lol wtf? theres no way the oil has minoxidil, im hyper allergic to anything with even small traces of minoxidil, and iv had no problem with the oil,
that said it hasnt really helped with my male pattern baldness, just makes me hair feel good i guess

MisterMister

Established Member
Reaction score
lol wtf? theres no way the oil has minoxidil, im hyper allergic to anything with even small traces of minoxidil, and iv had no problem with the oil,
that said it hasnt really helped with my male pattern baldness, just makes me hair feel good i guess

there is no minoxidil in it, they just use minoxidil to make the hair grow and make it like the oil is the magic formula, its a huge scam.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
If the end result was the growth of new hair, using the minoxidil or not, it would be a good result, but it is necessary more and better information

Wolfstar27

Reaction score
Yes he is one of the guys affiliated with the divine oil, he returned here to save his but, he basically admit to using minoxidil while on it, and I had a funny suspicion this oil was bunk and they were putting minoxidil on to make the hair grow, he admits it here after months so the company doesn't get in trouble maybe? he knew the scam was to get these bald guys to use minoxidil and act like they were only using oil to make it like the oil grew the hair back lol.

what makes you so certain that I have an affiliation with divine oil, when i clearly stated that im not using it anymore and that i am on minoxidil...you clearly know more about me then i do myself, but you dont even bother to read anybodies messages properly, even if i put on caps lock and say I AM NOT USING THE OIL,AND HAVENT BEEN FOR MONTHS, you still wouldnt understand it, and insult me by saying im promoting a company when you dont actually know, what line of work i do...what more proof do you want....i even had to post a video on youtube showing i am using the oil with my condition of hair...and date it with my username...and anyone who was follow the thread knew that i was a regular average joe

c1181427

Reaction score
Long story short : nop, it doesn't work. Only the creator of the topic reported results.

Not only it doesn't work but I firmly believe this is a well organized scam.
The product is widely sold on ebay where they promise full refund if you are not happy with the oil in the first 60 days. The problem is that the oil is "meant" to give the first results after 90 days so you are unable to get your money back once you notice (after 90 days) that the product hasn't worked.
In addition to this you are unable to raise a dispute with ebay or paypal nor leave negative feedback as these actions need to be taken within 45 days....
a really well organized SCAM

tdrake

Reaction score
Just read this whole thing, my god it was intense haha. Again probably too old for anyone to respond but what is this keratene serum people are talking about?

jazz1

Reaction score
Hi guys i wanted to post my work colleague pictures as i been helping a lot of people out from other forums. Since battling hair loss myself i replied to this thread in 2012. After buying these oils back in 2012 i ditched them after 2 week usage due to other replies stating they were snake oils, until year or so back a friend ended up recommending these to me. I added them to my regime and then started to notice my scalp itched far less, i can not comment for regrowth or hair loss myself as i am already on the Big 3. I recommended them to a female at work who took these pictures, she only used the normal Divine oil, but recently added the boosting one. These were her results after 4 months, i have seen she has miniature hairs growing. These might benefit someone so thought i would add my 2p worth as previously back in 2012 i thought these were snake oils.

manisha hairloss.png
manisha hairloss growth.png

Attachments

• manisha hairloss.png
    manisha hairloss.png
    551.3 KB · Views: 535
  • manisha hairloss growth.png
    manisha hairloss growth.png
    417.9 KB · Views: 507

WangMQ

Established Member
Reaction score
Can't believe you actually kept the debate going for so long for something named "Divine Herbal hair oil"...

jazz1

Reaction score
You should learn to read, I never kept a debate I'm just trying to help people who require help as I'm positively feeding back into the forums to help the community.

br1

Reaction score
You should learn to read, I never kept a debate I'm just trying to help people who require help as I'm positively feeding back into the forums to help the community.

Sorry, but that's just a big comb-over.

2nd pic hair is brushed from the front -> back. covering it. :(

jazz1

Reaction score
Sorry, but that's just a big comb-over.

2nd pic hair is brushed from the front -> back. covering it. :(

Hey that's the picture she sent me, woman tend to respond better with added minoxidil. She still does not want to add minoxidil but on these oils she has had new hairs, her hair has improved over time. Let me see if she will send me some more pictures as she works part time.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey that's the picture she sent me, woman tend to respond better with added minoxidil. She still does not want to add minoxidil but on these oils she has had new hairs, her hair has improved over time. Let me see if she will send me some more pictures as she works part time.
@jazz1 Always nice to see you back posting. Hope you are doing well.

jazz1

Reaction score
Thank you, I work a lot and plus shift work hence why I have been posting less.

How is your Hairloss?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Thank you, I work a lot and plus shift work hence why I have been posting less.

How is your Hairloss?
It seems to be stable at the moment.

jazz1

Reaction score
Hey Doctor that’s awesome brother :).

jazz1

Reaction score
No I was talking about Divine herbal oil, they do 2 types normal and boosting. Funny as I heard about it from this thread few years back and they sure do work for me in my regime.