My results (photos!!)

MEANSTREET

Reaction score
you guys are fuked up like. if we ever did get a cure for baldness, you guys wouldnt believe it and would stay on finasteride and minoxidil til death. BLIND f*****g FAITH

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
MEANSTREET said:
you guys are fuked up like. if we ever did get a cure for baldness, you guys wouldnt believe it and would stay on finasteride and minoxidil til death. BLIND f****ing FAITH

well reasoned and eloquently stated, thanks for contributing to the discussion!

Deaner

Reaction score
MEANSTREET said:
you guys are fuked up like. if we ever did get a cure for baldness, you guys wouldnt believe it and would stay on finasteride and minoxidil til death. BLIND f****ing FAITH

What are you even saying?

IBM

Reaction score
Deaner said:
MEANSTREET said:

What are you even saying?

He's saying that tou should try that regimen.

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow no wonder the OP is so pissed, instead of a welcome with questions he gets all kinds of hate and accused of all kinds of BS.

People on this board need to get a clue, when someone new post be nice and just ask questions, save your hate for your pathetic bald lifes LOL

I for one would simply be nice and ask for more close up pictures.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
purecontrol said:
Wow no wonder the OP is so pissed, instead of a welcome with questions he gets all kinds of hate and accused of all kinds of BS.

People on this board need to get a clue, when someone new post be nice and just ask questions, save your hate for your pathetic bald lifes LOL

I for one would simply be nice and ask for more close up pictures.

oh purecontrol, please show us the errors of our ways, and how to be a better person.

no, im sorry gambit deserved all the flak he got. this board is about helping people and sharing regimens, not posting mysterious pics in a derisive manner. he just wanted attention, and he got it.

Trebervue

Reaction score
The SOB waited almost 12 hours to post his regimine after he started this thread. Those are the worst pictures ever seen on here. Hopefully he has committed suicide. He's got some ugly paintshopped hair!!

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey Trebervue:

You sent me a PM:

Trebervue said:
It's obvious gambit took a before photo and drew on some computer hair. Anyone can buy a piss poor toupee and take pics. You are prolly another fake too! Be careful what you say. you are being watched here.

What do you mean I am a fake too and that I am being watched here?

I am not a fake, You have only 3 posts on this board makes me suspicious of you, I dont wear a rug, I don't photoshop my pics, I don't wear toppik.

I have had a hair transplant, and have never denied this or said my results are from meds alone.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
hahahaha, lucky, dude. that guy sent me the same PM. I think he might be "not right" in the head.

Lucky_UK

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thats good to know, perhaps Trebervue and gambit are one of the same person?

Cassin, can you check the IP's?

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah i got that PM too.... welcome back Gambit

Trebervue

Reaction score
yes to everyone. my boyfriend just finished sucking me off so i am in a good mood. I admit I am the real Gamit. if I am being offensive i am sorry. Cassin please permantly ban my gambit420 account and delete all of my postes. If you are upset please send me your all hatemail to my gambit mailbox. Thank you and god bless

Gambit420

metalheaddude

Reaction score
wtf! This thread has gone to the s-hit house! :shock:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
An opening remark intended to secure an advantage for the speaker

Ploy: a maneuver in a game or conversation

A chess move early in the game in which the player sacrifices minor pieces in order to obtain an advantageous position

Gambit is a 1966 film starring Michael Caine and Shirley MacLaine as two criminals involved in an elaborate plot to steal a priceless antiquity from millionaire Mr Shabandar, played by Herbert Lom. The film was directed by Ronald Neame from a screenplay by Jack Davies and Alvin Sargeant.

Gambit is a Nero Wolfe detective novel by Rex Stout, first published by the Viking Press in 1962.

Gambit (Remy LeBeau) is a fictional character, a Marvel Comics superhero who is a member of the X-Men. Created by writer Chris Claremont and artist Jim Lee, he first appeared in Uncanny X-Men #266 (August 1990).

Codenamed Gambit, the KH-7 was a reconnaissance satellite used by the United States from July 1963 to June 1967. Details of the satellite are still considered to be classified information. The satellite is believed to have a ground resolution of 0.46 meters.

Gambit was a game show, created by Wayne Cruseturner, produced by Heatter-Quigley Productions, and aired on CBS from September 4, 1972 to December 10, 1976.

Gambit is a free software Scheme implementation, which provides a compiler with a C back end and an interpreter.

But in this case, its the guy who started the thread. :)

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Lucky_UK said:
What do you mean I am a fake too and that I am being watched here?

Lucky I've been watching you for a while now and I have to agree. I think you're some kind of hairloss sales robot from the planet Follicula. I've seen your kind before and I want to let you know the show is over. Come out from behind your wig curtain. The photos on your site are obviously doctored. :jump: