chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
WTF?... what's your regimen?

BTW, good for you!

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
It hurrys up and divulges details to its success or it gets the hose again.

emex4

Established Member
Reaction score
my guess would be that it has something to do with playing alot of nintendo.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
how can you post amazing success like that and not post your regimen?

probably the best ive seen.... if its true... there is nothing to say the balding pics are the same person as the later pics with hair? though i want it to be true...

metalheaddude

Reaction score
This has gotta be a hair transplant. No way meds alone could make his hair that good again.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
great results!

what regimen?

oh, and tidy that mess!!!!

gambit420

Reaction score
To erase any doubt that that's me, here is another picture from 2006 - My daily regime is a pain in the *** but effective.

IBM

Reaction score
if its true then its the most amazing regrowth. And those photos of 2006 are after two years of minoxidil.

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
those r the best results ive seen on this board(assuming its not a system) besides englishdude or whatever his name was who regrew all using just minoxidil

and your being corny as hell by keeping kids "in suspense" about how you achieved these results
are you like soaking up the attention or something? Gay.

crossings

Reaction score
look very well at the pics ,its not the same person. Also he ignored questions abaut regimen for same reson.

gambit420

Reaction score
You're right... I have a twin... he is the only balding twin in history.... we also posed in the same room to throw you off

Genius :roll:

Everyone will get my regimen but you

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
gambit420 ...

If think you are in a win / win situation here....

You don’t look any younger on the pics with loads of hair... so we can probably discount tat you have reversed the dates of the pics...

Like you have stated already... if you was a twin 99.9% chance his hair would be in the same male pattern baldness state as yourself.

So it’s genuine on two theories...

You have used the big three plus maybe some other things and had truly amazing results...

Or it is the best hairpiece anyone as ever seen.... either way its an unbelievably brilliant success... If that really is a hairpiece, its as good as real hair... and you should have no shame whatsoever in telling us all and where its from... i would get one myself that is for sure... if its genuine hair growth...your so lucky you should count your lucky stars and you should want to tell the world what your regimen is out of gratitude for it working.

Cheers

Chancer...

chore boy

Established Member
Reaction score
What's your problem, dude? How are you gonna post pictures like that and not post your regimen?