My results (photos!!)

metalheaddude

Reaction score
gambit420 said:
You can either sit on your ***, get jealous of others and criticize their success. or go make something with yourself. I decided I didn't want to end up like some of the bashers here and went with the second one. I made my own regimine. Now I'm out living life again with almost a full head of hair and they're on a message board talking about my dick. If only I could trade... :roll:

If you really knew more, you would be posting proof of your own instead of knocking down others when they get results.

I'm out for good. To the users that have ruined this board :finger2: :finger2: :finger2: :finger2:

and to the rest of you GOOD LUCK!!

First off you need to settle down. 2nd of all thankyou for posting the pics in the first place as it makes for interesting discussion. Its getting so much attention because of the incredible transformtion you made. You should be happy about that, not displeased. There is alot of bashers on here I agree. Most of them are are total losers. I could make a very long list of the wankers on this board but dont let them drag you down. I think your regime has some merits. The jerking off theory is a possibility to those that are predispositioned to male pattern baldness. I think its worth a try to reduce your frequency of ejaculations to around once a week maximum, but i wouldnt expect miracles but its a worth a try. Especially based on your case.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
ahem well..wow, Well gambit, I Don't think those pics are fake, I'm not sure what type of person you would have to be to get enjoyment out of posting fake pictures of hairloss improvement on a hairloss forum, So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your pics are genuine.

So why be all sketchy on your regimen and not sharing it? It's great that you responded to treatments, But Your regimen isn't some incredibly innovative mixture, that you like hand crafted in the rain forests or had to sneak into Guantanamo bay to get the recipe from an inmate, you didn't go on an African safari to find the golden hairloss comb buried deep underneath the ruins of some ancient civilization. It's all pretty usual stuff, the amount of dutasteride is the only strange thing on it. 7? seriously 7 Your like nuking your jingle berries man, Does everything still operate?

However don't be an a**h** to people because you had success, you didn't run a marathon, or win a gold medal, you responded to hairloss treatments, that makes you lucky not special, You got up off your *** and succeeded? those treatments are available to anyone, and most everyone here has tried them. It doesn't make you better then anyone simply because you responded. The only people on this board who have the right to talk the way you did about your success in your latest post are the ones who get up and lived their lives, without responding, without success, without hair, the people who say "f*** this I'm not gonna let hairloss rule my life", I'm living with or without my hair.

I think it's great that everything seems to have worked out for you, but living your life after getting your hair back isn't something that should make you arrogant, you got your hair back, What so hard about getting out and living your life after that? I hope you continue to post on this board, but try not to have your feathers ruffled so easily. Most people don't respond like you, so you should have expected some comments to be negative.

s.a.f

Reaction score
NicholasLim said:
I think i might try not jerking off for a month and see how it goes , but it will be hard
Try taking 7 dutasteride in 1 day then it will be soft. :jackit:

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
gambit420 said:
You can either sit on your ***, get jealous of others and criticize their success.

get jealous of what? your fake pictures? i don't think so.

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
Eureka said:
ahem well..wow, Well gambit, I Don't think those pics are fake, I'm not sure what type of person you would have to be to get enjoyment out of posting fake pictures of hairloss improvement on a hairloss forum, So I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say your pics are genuine.

So why be all sketchy on your regimen and not sharing it? It's great that you responded to treatments, But Your regimen isn't some incredibly innovative mixture, that you like hand crafted in the rain forests or had to sneak into Guantanamo bay to get the recipe from an inmate, you didn't go on an African safari to find the golden hairloss comb buried deep underneath the ruins of some ancient civilization. It's all pretty usual stuff, the amount of dutasteride is the only strange thing on it. 7? seriously 7 Your like nuking your jingle berries man, Does everything still operate?

However don't be an a**hole to people because you had success, you didn't run a marathon, or win a gold medal, you responded to hairloss treatments, that makes you lucky not special, You got up off your *** and succeeded? those treatments are available to anyone, and most everyone here has tried them. It doesn't make you better then anyone simply because you responded. The only people on this board who have the right to talk the way you did about your success in your latest post are the ones who get up and lived their lives, without responding, without success, without hair, the people who say "f*** this I'm not gonna let hairloss rule my life", I'm living with or without my hair.

I think it's great that everything seems to have worked out for you, but living your life after getting your hair back isn't something that should make you arrogant, you got your hair back, What so hard about getting out and living your life after that? I hope you continue to post on this board, but try not to have your feathers ruffled so easily. Most people don't respond like you, so you should have expected some comments to be negative.

They adeffo arnt fake pics... i never for one moment thought they where...

Like you i just didnt understand his logic of keeping his Regimen back... he posted me his Regimen without me asking for it privetly, which was nice of him to do. Becuase he was so cagey about hsi Regimen i thought that maybe he had the best wig in the world ever... and his post was to test the water to see if anyone would pic up it was a wig before ascending into the world with it... And if that was true... i can safley say its the best wig in the world... where can i buy one from>?

But if it isnt the best wig in the world ever then its genuine regrowth and well done to him all the same... just didnt understand the logic in not telling us and not posting this in the "success" section of the board.

Good luck lad, i hope you have many happy years with your hair...

guru

Reaction score
the ones who are criticizing gambit. i mean the guy had success and decided to post his results and people accuse him all sorts of things. he did give out his regimen, albeit through a private message, but he knew it wasnt going to be kept a secret. and then he gets criticized for his regimen too. its not like he took 200mg of oral spironolactone a day. even if he did, its his body, its his choice. i dont understand why dont people learn something from his regimen, for instance, even 3.5mg of dutasteride once a week doesnt cause severe sides. not that i recommend it. instead, they drive people away through silly remarks about his dick not working. this whole situation is pretty sad.

treeshrew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
congrats on your success gambit, enjoy your hair. whatever you did might not work for everyone but apparently it worked for you. nice job.

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
Well Although some initial responses may have been slightly..er ..Unkind. 7 dutasteride does raise a few questions...Who Knows I'm no doctor, maybe 7 dutasteride is perfectly fine, although since I got sides from one propecia a day, I think 7 would morph me into a female, which would be awesome because I could headbang :punk:

I do apologize for any criticism I may have offered which offended the original poster, But his last post was just silly,I'd imagine he shall return though, and if that is a hair piece, damn I want one.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
In the first of his new pictures does anyone else notice a slight change in the colour of the hair between the top and sides? I hope it's just the lighting. I would really like to believe the meds did this, I really would! And I hope they have. It's wonderful if they did. If so, gambit420 must be a very, very good responder. Sorry if I seem a bit cynical.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
What would you people say he was on the Norwood scale before and after?

The pictures look real enough to me, they are also extremely close to the kind of hair I have and the results I've been getting. It is difficult to tell though, as his temples are covered by overlaping hair on the after photos while they are completely exposed on the before pictures.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It could be that he had cancer and was on chemotherapy and recovered.
It could be that his old pictures are in fact now and his pictures with hair were when he was younger (Old Pics).
It could be that it’s a wig.
It could be that it’s a hair transplant.
It could be his regime.
It could have used photoshop.

But in actuality the people who look at the glass half full will believe he achieved this though dedication and his regime and use it to motivate them. Those who look at the glass half empty will keep looking for a fault and not use it to motivate them.

Trebervue

Reaction score
It's obvious he used topik to fake his results. GAMBIT IS A FAKE!! We all had his photo's professianally analyzed and it's a completely different person in each one. Those photos are the worst fakes ever made. Anyone can acheive those results by posing in a wig like he did. If you believe his lies LEAVE this board & you deserve a dead dick too!

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm a keen gamer, he has an N64 hooked up in the background....in 2008? This is well over ten years old technology, I was cleaning out some junk and I found my old N64, along with a SNES, MegaDrive, DreamCast, PS1 in a box. I've got a PS3, Xbox360 and a Wii hooked up right now, I don't have the time to think about N64s.

If these are not genuine pictures, then I'd say he's reversed before and after. If they are genuine, then he must have been reminiscing over old consoles (which I myself do every coupla years or so) and has had great results. I suppose there is a spectrum of results, extremely good to worse, one in a thousand is an improbability, not an impossibility.

It could also be a joke, trying to impress people, and then getting hundreds of insecure, vulnerable people to refrain from sexual activity, the fact he highlights this as the MOST important aspect of his regimen, and not finasteride or minoxidil or dutasteride, makes me a little suspicious. :freak:

EDIT: Could be two brothers, they don't look like exactly the same person to me, unless he trims his eyebrows every now and again, his face with 'new' hair looks younger too, but perhaps the hair itself is dominating true perception.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
The fact that he has 10 year old systems still hooked up shouldn't be suspicious. I've had friends that still have the original Nintendo hooked up. I think it's pretty obvious that he had a hair transplant and instead of giving whoever the Dr was all the props he's trying to play it off as if his super regimen that he came up with is the reason. Bravo on the great hair transplant. It would be nice if you told us the Doctor/location you had the procedure done instead of telling us about your super regimen.

Hammy070

Established Member
Reaction score
Well he's posted on gaming forums recently about Final Fantasy, I don't see a playstation 1/2/3 hooked up, possibily beneath the NES though difficult to tell. I doubt he was actually playing his N64, no control pad plugged in.

Hehe this is fun, investigating Gambit like this, like a little mystery ^_^