My Results After 1 Year On Big 3 (...)

resu

Reaction score
Im a bit depressed because it seems i must choose a normal face or more hairs.

Its 1 week since i lowered to 2ml x application and puffy/ugly face dont recover, only legs and ankles recover. Maybe should i give more time to the system ?

Last night i tryed with 1ml but its really less for someone thinning all over like me. I miss a lot of thinning areas that recovered pretty well in 1 year with minoxidil.
I will lost part of my gains for sure..

There is the opcion to put 2ml and fight the water retention with a diuretic . But this is not safe in long term i thought...

Part in the middle, drop along the line, scrub a bit, it should be alright.

pepe92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im a bit depressed because it seems i must choose a normal face or more hairs.

Its 1 week since i lowered to 2ml x application and puffy/ugly face dont recover, only legs and ankles recover. Maybe should i give more time to the system ?

Last night i tryed with 1ml but its really less for someone thinning all over like me. I miss a lot of thinning areas that recovered pretty well in 1 year with minoxidil.
I will lost part of my gains for sure..

There is the opcion to put 2ml and fight the water retention with a diuretic . But this is not safe in long term i thought...

I think ur "sides" are actually minimal but u think about them too much and they then become alot more visible... I have also used minoxidile for a month now and have absolutely no sides, those i had dissapeared quickly.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I think ur "sides" are actually minimal but u think about them too much and they then become alot more visible... I have also used minoxidile for a month now and have absolutely no sides, those i had dissapeared quickly.

do you take 2ml each application too ?

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Put water on your scalp massage and after put 1ml minoxidil this helps.

With damp scalp is easy use 1ml then dry scalp.

Works for me.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Put water on your scalp massage and after put 1ml minoxidil this helps.

With damp scalp is easy use 1ml then dry scalp.

Works for me.

i know, but damp scalp leads in better absorption of minoxidil and more side effects, and this is what im trying to avoid..

drakeznathan

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thx for the advide man, but after take a diuretic i lost a lot of water retention in my face, and with the water also bags and darl circles under eyes went away..

Man, I got damn bad dark circles after Mix. Can it cause water retention since I apply before going to bed ? What do you take diuretic ?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi, since i started to use 1,5ml x app my face is not more swallen, also bags under eyes are gone !

But i have the impression that went from 4/5ml x app with a damp scalp to 1,5ml with dry scalp will lose a big part of results :(
Will see what hppens next months ..

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
So its seems im allergic to minoxidil. Even low doses once day swelling my face. So my only option is to quit it.

Its incredible how day by day im losing all the thickness of my hair...

Game over for me

WMQ

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So its seems im allergic to minoxidil. Even low doses once day swelling my face. So my only option is to quit it.

Game over for me
Don't worry. It will come back. Especially since you are responding well to dutasteride.

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score

Game over for me

If you stick strictly to 1ml does it still happen? I can easily cover the top of my head with 1ml. What if you use slightly more, say 1.5ml but only once per day? You had great results, try to stay on!

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
If you stick strictly to 1ml does it still happen? I can easily cover the top of my head with 1ml. What if you use slightly more, say 1.5ml but only once per day? You had great results, try to stay on!

yes i had very really good results and now that i was combining it with dutas the thickness was amazing..but i have no other options because even with only 0,10 my face start swelling... :(:(

zarazakka

My Regimen
Reaction score
yes i had very really good results and now that i was combining it with dutas the thickness was amazing..but i have no other options because even with only 0,10 my face start swelling... :(:(

It is strange and a shame, especially since you mentioned at one point you were using 4ml! Perhaps you could take a break, then slowly work your way back to 1ml. Either way good luck I hope dutas can hold your gains!

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
My hairs are looking really a sh*t now, Months ago i can style my hairs now im trying to cover the scalp lol
Thx guys

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes really a shame because i havent any allergies, only to what can save my hairs..