My Results After 1 Year On Big 3 (...)

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In my family run male pattern baldness both side however i dont know if my baldness is agressive, because im 24years old but i destroy my hair and speed up the alopecia with some steroids cicles.

1 mg finasteride / 5%minoxidil twice a day / keto 2% eod

Thank's GOD !

http://imgur.com/a/TQ9QC

http://imgur.com/a/mT5Rt

Last edited:

DHTpolice

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Your first image is unavailable.

resu

Reaction score
Great results, the second photo resembles my hair loss pattern but mine's much worse.

MrPortugal

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't see difference, first photo your hair is combed forward and the second photo your hair it's messy.

Maybe slightly improved :D

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I think this was before and after photos.

But this pics you put now your hairline is complete thick ;)
Nice improved

yes the pics are before and after 1 year :D
thank you man, now i can style my hair im very happy

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sh*t that is insanely impressive. Any sides?

from finas nothing, but minoxidil aging badly my face ( dark circles, big pores, and puffy face ), but i was stupid i used 4ml for application, and also i went to sleep with hair plenty wet of minoxidil that get in my pillow and than in my face.

now im trying to recover my face, i lowered the dosage to 2ml, started to apply on dry scalp and go to bed after 1/2 hours application, maybe start with a diuretic and some retinoic acid for the skin

Johnmpb

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awesome you have very nice hair. Lay off the steroids.

Do u use nizoral 4 times a week?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yes bro, eod, studys claims it's similiar to minox2% and have mild anti androgenic propierties. plus it helps to clean the scalp from minoxidil residues

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
damn bro insane result! you apply the minoxidil only to hairline or to whole scalp ? you are sure that minoxidil aged your face ? did you shed a lot ?

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I must retract me, minoxidil didnt aged my face, its all about the water retention that give this effect, last night i take a diuretic and my face recover pretty well in few hours !

I apply the whole scalp because im diffuse thinning, i make 3 lines from the hairline to the crown and apply there it.

I shed when i started after 2/3 weeks, and than in december i shed again in the hairline and temples, i thought i was fucked but after 3 months all came back and more thickker

pepe92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I must retract me, minoxidil didnt aged my face, its all about the water retention that give this effect, last night i take a diuretic and my face recover pretty well in few hours !

I apply the whole scalp because im diffuse thinning, i make 3 lines from the hairline to the crown and apply there it.

I shed when i started after 2/3 weeks, and than in december i shed again in the hairline and temples, i thought i was fucked but after 3 months all came back and more thickker

Yep minoxidil does not "age" the face, it just gives water retention which in turn gives the aging of face illusion, but it is temporary.
I have been on minoxidil for a month and i got sides similar to urs for about 3-4 days and then they went away, i think it went away probably cause i lowered from 3-4 ml as you to 2 ml and also i stopped using too much in my temples, which is close to the face.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Exactly..

Do you use 2ml each application or total in 1 day ?

Its 1 week since i lowered to 2ml and water retention from ankles and legs went away but the face recover a bit.
Only if i take diuretic it start to filled..
But i dont want use regular this dangerous stuff
Maybe my only opcion is lowered to 1ml

resu

Reaction score
from finas nothing, but minoxidil aging badly my face ( dark circles, big pores, and puffy face ), but i was stupid i used 4ml for application, and also i went to sleep with hair plenty wet of minoxidil that get in my pillow and than in my face.

now im trying to recover my face, i lowered the dosage to 2ml, started to apply on dry scalp and go to bed after 1/2 hours application, maybe start with a diuretic and some retinoic acid for the skin

Get this:
http://www.timelessha.com/20-vitamin-c-e-ferulic-acid-serum-1-oz/

Maybe dermaroll your face too.

Yes definitely go to sleep once it's dry.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thx for the advide man, but after take a diuretic i lost a lot of water retention in my face, and with the water also bags and darl circles under eyes went away..

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Im a bit depressed because it seems i must choose a normal face or more hairs.

Its 1 week since i lowered to 2ml x application and puffy/ugly face dont recover, only legs and ankles recover. Maybe should i give more time to the system ?

Last night i tryed with 1ml but its really less for someone thinning all over like me. I miss a lot of thinning areas that recovered pretty well in 1 year with minoxidil.
I will lost part of my gains for sure..

There is the opcion to put 2ml and fight the water retention with a diuretic . But this is not safe in long term i thought...