My regimen: literally just do nothing tbh

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am 23 and I'm at norwood 1.5. I have been at norwood 1.5 since I was 20 at least and it hasn't moved, so idk if it will move more, but if it does I'm not going to do anything. I'll just let myself go bald and shave my head if it goes horseshoe mode. I've shaved my head before and it was fine. I'm not going to hat cope or take transgender chemical castration drugs like finasteride. Thoughts?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I am 23 and I'm at norwood 1.5. I have been at norwood 1.5 since I was 20 at least and it hasn't moved, so idk if it will move more, but if it does I'm not going to do anything. I'll just let myself go bald and shave my head if it goes horseshoe mode. I've shaved my head before and it was fine. I'm not going to hat cope or take transgender chemical castration drugs like finasteride. Thoughts?
Lol u wont go bald.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I mean you are not desperate enough yet. I told myself the same and look at me now. It is easy when you are NW1.5

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's possible to know that for certain either way. But having norwood 1.5 at a young age is a pretty good sign that you will go bald at some point I think
Cute kitten

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-05-28-23-34-48-592_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-05-28-23-34-48-592_com.android.chrome.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 66

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was nw2 at your age.
Well some people don't norwood at all until late 20s and then they're norwood 5 by 40. It's different for everyone.
I mean you are not desperate enough yet. I told myself the same and look at me now. It is easy when you are NW1.5
I have shaved my head before with clippers with no guard, so I know what I would look like bald. It didn't bother me much. If I wasn't able to get a gf then I would just go get a wife in a 3rd world country.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well some people don't norwood at all until late 20s and then they're norwood 5 by 40. It's different for everyone.

I have shaved my head before with clippers with no guard, so I know what I would look like bald. It didn't bother me much. If I wasn't able to get a gf then I would just go get a wife in a 3rd world country.
Good Choice. I have tried litteraly everything and Still thinning.

mald

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good Choice. I have tried litteraly everything and Still thinning.
Yeah bro just go to a 3rd world country if your baldness is making you incel in your home country. Go trade some goats for a wife or something then put a kid in her and forget about your hair. Literally only reason to care about hair is if it is preventing you from reproducing imo.

notsohairymon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It varies with the person. I was basically a "1" with a "white afro" (sometimes nicknamed a "Jewfro") so to speak thru my 20s then just before 30 things changed fast and I was a 4 or 5 by 30 and a "6" a couple of years after that.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is your hair loss aggressive there’s a guy named Matt Amy’s on YouTube who had agressive hair loss and it still maintaining after 7 years
My hairloss has been mild over 11 years without treatments only natural dht blockers.