My Propecia Timeline Starting April 1st 2016

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Remind me to change that.

Did Finasteride convince you to add minoxidil to your regimen and conveniently quit within 2 weeks when someone brought it up too?

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did Finasteride convince you to add minoxidil to your regimen and conveniently quit within 2 weeks when someone brought it up too?

Dude, you are pissed you are balding, I get it. I am too, but I honestly don't give a f*** anymore.

f*****g with my hormones was the worst decision of my life and now I am paying the price.

All I want is my cognitive and sexual functioning to return to normal.

g.i joey

Reaction score
If it caused gyno even once you are completely insane to mess with the same drug again ! Just my opinion.

Balding, whilst it's not the best thing , is what it is and is what you do with it. Embrace it and don't mess with your body and hormones when you don't know of the long term damage you could be doing.

Some guys are fine on finasteride and have no symptoms but the fact you got gyno shows you, like me, are not one of the lucky ones.

ok adam, you're right, stupid me, what was i thinking? I shouldve got off finasteride, went bald and kept glands and tissue in my chest. Jeez man, im such an idiot sometimes.

God forbid i address the actual problem and take action under doctor supervision. you're so fkn right dude how blind was i, i shouldve stopped the drug, kept the gyno and went on propecia help and live happily ever after with the rest of you while jerking each others limp dicks.

yeah no thanks, so now im keeping my hair for a little longer, keeping my chest aesthetically fit while having no side effects.

ONCE AGAIN, because it seems as if reiteration is needed for you, I GET BLOODS EVERY 3 MONTHS and besides slightly elevated test and estro (still falls in physiological range) my doctor says my hormones are perfect for a health 24 year old.

Zoro

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is just getting petty. Lets leave off the rhetorical questions and all leave eachother to our own opinions. We are grown men.

Lol the guy has been trolling the forums. He's going on threads saying things such as "RIP c***" and saying 100% of people who take Finasteride will get side effects. He just posted in a thread saying working out and masturbation can worsen baldness. Doesn't seem like what grown men do to me

g.i joey

Reaction score
Dude, you are pissed you are balding, I get it. I am too, but I honestly don't give a f*** anymore.

f*****g with my hormones was the worst decision of my life and now I am paying the price.

Mike, you will get it back man. its how long you're off the drug, and at what point have you noticed improvements?

It isnt the best way to gauge recovery but from the way you express yourself in your posts it seems the brain fog you did have is dissipating.

g.i joey

Reaction score

i have strong reason to believe you suffer from a mental illness, please get help.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i have strong reason to believe you suffer from a mental illness, please get help.

I have a numb fuckin dick. I cannot get erections. My brain is f*****g mush. I cannot gain any muscle working out. My memory is shot. I am fatigued all the time.

I had none of this before starting finasteride. All I had was thinning hair and was told by a dermatologist side effects were rare and if I got any to stop the medication and they would go away.

Well, that hasn't happened.

g.i joey

Reaction score
ok, and you have done exactly what to heal yourself? pretty sure you hopping in on every thread saying finasteride causes spontaneous death and is a cemetery for dicks doesn't get you pretty far.

Also, youve been had "pfs" for like 2-3 weeks? how would you know if you're not gaining any muscle?

For someones whos brain is mush, you're doing pretty well at weeding out any positive post about propecia and completely ruining everyones perception of the drug, which pfsers are so amazingly great at doing.

look man, i obviously cant relate to you, nd you obviously cant relate to me, if you felt how i felt on this drug you'd understand why i recommend it and why others do too. At this point i literally feel like im taking a sugar pill. Yes i adjusted my dose in order to feel comfortable while on the drug and with this dosing havent run into 1 problem.

so tell me mike, put yourself in someone elses shoes, if they felt this way on the drug, whywould they quit?

I used to be frightened of propecia because of guys like you, to the point where i stopped for no reason just to see if i would "crash". But now i realize how truly annoying you guys are, by all means share your story, get the knowledge and help you can, but after that there isnt much more we can do for you.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ok, and you have done exactly what to heal yourself? pretty sure you hopping in on every thread saying finasteride causes spontaneous death and is a cemetery for dicks doesn't get you pretty far.

Also, youve been had "pfs" for like 2-3 weeks? how would you know if you're not gaining any muscle?

For someones whos brain is mush, you're doing pretty well at weeding out any positive post about propecia and completely ruining everyones perception of the drug, which pfsers are so amazingly great at doing.

look man, i obviously cant relate to you, nd you obviously cant relate to me, if you felt how i felt on this drug you'd understand why i recommend it and why others do too. At this point i literally feel like im taking a sugar pill. Yes i adjusted my dose in order to feel comfortable while on the drug and with this dosing havent run into 1 problem.

so tell me mike, put yourself in someone elses shoes, if they felt this way on the drug, whywould they quit?

I used to be frightened of propecia because of guys like you, to the point where i stopped for no reason just to see if i would "crash". But now i realize how truly annoying you guys are, by all means share your story, get the knowledge and help you can, but after that there isnt much more we can do for you.

I'm in contact with Endocrinologists who are aware of the condition.

Trust me if your dick went completely numb all of a sudden and weren't able to get it up, brain fogged, severely fatigued all the time, shrunken testicles, feeling like death for no reason you would be singing a different tune.

The drug didn't affect you negatively. It can severely affect people negatively is all I am saying. And the side effects can be life altering. 1000x worse than hairloss.

g.i joey

Reaction score
Trust me if your dick went completely numb all of a sudden and weren't able to get it up, brain fogged, severely fatigued all the time, shrunken testicles, feeling like death for no reason you would be singing a different tune.

THIS, yes i agree 100000% if i had the side effects you describe i would hate finasteride, and good on you for the endo, but you need to understand this is not a common reaction what you have experienced man, thats all im saying. So you have every right to give people a warning, but dont start telling people the only hope they have at keeping their hair will kill them, their life or their dick. We are told about the REAL side effects from the company themselves, and yes, they even mention persisting sides.

whether the figures of side effects are true, youve got all the adverse reactions down to a t, lowered libido, and depression, that is most likely what you are suffering from, the depression is probably putting your libido even more in the gutter

g.i joey

Reaction score
i bowed out as soon as I saw it went from an informed discussion between posters making their opinions heard , to mud slinging and petty girly retorts. Which I have to say g.i, you started.

Whilst I think finasteride is a great drug for people that respond , I do believe people need to listen to their bodies and if the body reacts in an adverse way they must get right off it.

I'm unfollowing this thread now as don't want to receive anymore updates from it. Petty nonsense , started by you OP.

i agree, i did get a little carried away. I do partially blame it on your inability to read a complete paragraph. If you did so, this discussion wouldnt have arisen and we'd all be going on with our day.

MikeW

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even depression. It's suicidal ideation. For no reason. This urge to kill yourself for no reason. That's what this drug has done to me.

I wish no guy lost their hair or dealt with hair loss.

I hope you keep all of your hair.

I wish this drug worked for me but it's destroyed my life.

g.i joey

Reaction score
I know its not a pfs story but in highschool my parents forced ritalin down my throat for ayear because i was way too hyper, well i definitely shutup in class but i was snapping at all my friends for no reason, and they noticed a change in me. I felt the same side effects you mention (besides low libido), it took me 6 months of wanting to die, coupled with being depressed, trying to be positive to get me back to my happy go lucky mindset my parents and doctor considered "add", now im finishing my university degree and i run my own business with this so called "ADD" going untreated.

Anyways my point is, just because Tom (example) recovered in 2 weeks doesnt mean you will. This drug effects people very differently evidently. SO keep pushing man, if you think itll help i do suggest a psychologist, just someone you can get this off your chest too, because family is hard to talk to in situations like this, especially with something as rare as pfs.