My progress (MOVIE) NEW page 3

Renegade

Established Member
Reaction score
Skyline that is some kinda awesome regrowth. I have been on a similar regimine for almost 6 months, but have not seen that level of improvement yet (Norwood 2.5 with severe thinning in NW5 degree, to NW2 with moderate thinning in NW4 degree). I think you were a little worse off than me to begin with but you seem to have surpassed me now. I attribute this to the spectral, which I am adding in 2-3 weeks. I think it is has been essential to your success - keep it up. And when you need to make another purchase, do what I did and follow FairTaxNow's thread for the cheapest deal on the new formula.

BTW, read where you reduced your dutasteride intake to MWF. I am also suffering from sexual side effects, so I am interested to see if you continue making those incredible gains. I may end up doing the same if they continue.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
here is a closer picture that exactly matches my day 1 picture.. lighting and all. Which was just taken tonight in light of the no shampoo cult.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i reduced my dosage not from the sexual effect but because of slight gyno .. but i stated i think i had a mild case of this before i even started treatment because i always had some man boobage dispite how skinny I was. Nothing severe that looked like full out boobs. And i did notice a increase in fullness.

Plus i noticed my hairloss completely stopped right away so i might not need the daily dosage to maintain.

I attribute the regrowth the the rogaine more then the dutasteride altho i could be wrong.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well I think your success shows how well these products can work if you stick with it. Have you noticed that your other hair and also your nails are growing faster too?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i bite my nails so no on that end. lol.

the hair on my chest has gotten longer and thicker tho. thats all i really notice.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Tons of regrowth congrats dude keep it up!

btw the guy that said there was no regrowth is a god damn moron. period.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
haha a video! nice job man, you've come a long way.

it's amazing, under regular/low light such as in a bar no one would even look at you and think you're balding

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i have to be under intense light or have someone looking directly down on me(even then they only see that front part) for anyone to notice(or wet hair). I think that is mostly due to the new hair not being as thick as my natural hair yet. Will it thicken up more? heck if i know but I'm glad i have what i have now.

My boss at work was even like damn what are you doing cuz we have one on ones every month just to chit chat.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
heres some video of my hair for you all to watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZCdPWUo3vY

Haha I just played your vid with the sound on, your comments at the end were funny. Did you film that or your girl?

Is your scalp a bit red in the front or is that just camera quality?

So basically you want to fill in that area just behind your hairline and maybe a weensy bit more in the back? You younger guys get great results! How thick is your hair compared to in the past, like when you just started taking stuff?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the red is just because of the light. It's cheap bulbs in a ceiling fan so everything is very dim and that video cam sucks in dim light.

I took the video myself after work that morning.

Yeah if behind my hairline fills in more then my hair would look perfect dry. You'd only notice anything while it is wet. Because it is still thinner on top then the sides.

My thickness on the sides and back hasn't changed at all. The top has gotten tons better as you can see. Seriously it has been doing whatever its supposed to be doing.

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Great Results

Mate these results are trully amazing. Well done! Even if you get no more improvement you would have to be happy with the result so far.

I find your case interesting, because most people believe that hair will rarely recover in slick areas (you may get some vellus hairs). But you are getting heaps of terminal hairs coming through.

Why do you think that is? It appears as if your hairs must have stopped growing but not experienced much scarring. I am impressed but also equally confused.

Well done.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
caught it in time?

super euroasian genes?

Great minoxidil absorbent skin?

dunno really.

G

i think much of his success even comes coz he quit smoking. :) and i did too so tonight :!: i hope i will get much density back from it. :)

and dont say something other now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i need a reason to stop smoking ;).

madlad2

Reaction score
SkylineGTR said:
i reduced my dosage not from the sexual effect but because of slight gyno .. but i stated i think i had a mild case of this before i even started treatment because i always had some man boobage dispite how skinny I was. Nothing severe that looked like full out boobs. And i did notice a increase in fullness.

NOt sure if you posted this anywhere - what did you reduce from and to?

Did you notice fullness on just one breast or both?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
just my left side got a wee bit bigger... but i can probably attribute it more to the weight gain then anything. Now that it's all nice out im getting active again and i'll probably lose the winter weight.

Reduced from daily to monday, wednesday, and friday.