My progress (MOVIE) NEW page 3

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I posted this originally on my story also if you want to read further. But so far looks very good for me and here's picture progress.

Start - 11-26-06

1-03-2007

Hair did thin fairly bad but i pushed on knowing this was common. Did notice new vellus hairs tho.

2-15-2007

Past few weeks have been nice... hair has been thickening and starting to fill in especially on the left side of my head. Very optimistic.

all pics taken at work... under the same light... with my phone...also these are with the foam in my hair and not completely clean and normal(except the first pictures). It actually looks alot nicer when i don't have the foam in.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im just amazed how much the front is filling in. i mean i was almost completely slick before except for the little patch in the front and my comb over. I actually have good hairs there now.

weezerboi18

Established Member
Reaction score
good results me and you started at the sametime. Itts amazing how fast time went by. I was so looking to feb, because i would be 3 mos into my regiment.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah i felt like jumping the gun on my "official 3 month". But then again i started staggered... pills then 2 weeks later the topicals.

docj077

Reaction score
Well done. Good results and good attitute moving forward. The complete package.

G

damn i thought i posted in your tell your story thread and now i can't find it

anyway.

good crown regrowth. unquestionable regrowth there.

the tuft in front is thickening up and starting to connect to the crown more. that's good.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats, good things are happening. Interesting how your hair looks thinner in the 1.07 pics, was that just after a hair cut or did it really thin out quite a bit?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
no it was like that.... initial thin i guess. i keep my hair at relatively the same length. I got a haircut sometime in december i believe. but when i do get it cut they dont take anything off of the top usually.

flimflam

Experienced Member
Reaction score
antonio666 said:
sorry dude,

you have not made any progress in my opinion

This is what I hate about the internet. It gives morons like you a voice and a platform.

mjd50

Reaction score
Those look like good resulets. To me in seems that you have regrown some hair. At the Very least, it has not gotten any worse. Which is progress in and of itself.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
some hair? lol. Dude the coverage i have now is unbelievable compared to before. I have tons of hair on my temples and filling in the front. My crown has filled in and is only noticeable when its wet. My hairline is growing back with force.

I get comments from my g/f all the time "wow you have so much hair now"

Before i even started treatment the hair on the top of my head like barely grew. I had probably 4 haircuts within a year and they never trimmed the top because it never grew... The last haircut I had she actually had to chop the top to even it out.

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Your 3.07 pics are awesome. I honestly didn't think that we guys could grow that much hair back, but I've seen at least 15-20 examples on here of guys who have gone from mostly gone to a really decent head of hair. Plus I know that the flash downplays how good it looks in person.

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im actually waiting to see my family to get reactions because the last time we had a get together was around xmas when my hair was horrible from starting treatment.

I'm sure i'm gunna get a ton of "WTF happened to you?"

klink

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I got that reaction just after two months, so I am guessing you will be a strong reaction from your family...

No sides from the dutasteride?

SkylineGTR

Experienced Member
Reaction score
nothing longterm.. everything has gone away that i did have in the beginning.

Cept a little weight gain. But i could blame that on it being winter also.